General MMA Discussion & Future Lines- 2020

What are your thoughts on Strickland vs Cannonier and Green vs Dober

View attachment 957951

Lines just dropped. Anything jump out at you? Maybe Gordan Ryan under 15?

I don't love anything besides maybe Mason ML.

Maybe but Vinny is hard to stop. Even when Craig beat him, he didn't tap. They stopped it because he was injured after the sub. Before that, the gi goat Roger Gracie subbed him.
I do think Gordo subs him but I don't like the over/ under.

How long are the matches on the undercard?

Bia Bia should dominate Meisha. I think those odds aren't bad hahaha.

Over on Haisam Rida but he could get foot locked.

I like Mason Fowler and the under but supposedly Pat is made of rubber.

Under in the Dan match.

Undercard matches are 10 minutes + overtime.

Good read on the Fowler line. Now at -500.

Can you all imagine if that was reversed? Something something double standards.

are there betting sites which allow you to bet on split decisions either as standalone or as in method for the winner?

On the site I use I only see split decision option pop out sometimes on huge fights only

are there any sites that does this more frequently and not just for main event type fights?

is there betting sites which allow you to bet on split decisions either as standalone or as in method for the winner?

On the site I use I only see split decision option pop out sometimes on huge fights only

are there any sites that does this more frequently and not just for main event type fights?
Draftkings

Draftkings

oh really, I've heard that brand a million times but always assumed it was that bs where you play against your friends or something like that

god damn it, doesn't seem like u can register if u live in Sweden, balls..

Last edited:
are there betting sites which allow you to bet on split decisions either as standalone or as in method for the winner?

bovada shud have it

Line predictions for Rizin:

Mckee: -350
Pitbull: -400
Archuleta: -250
Horiguchi: -400
Rabadanov: -250
Izawa: -250
Sudario: EV
Inoue: -150
Motoya: EV
Gustavo: EV
Dodson: -250
Usami: -250

are we getting any lines? it's pretaped

I'll take Satoshi if AJ is a big fave tbh, unfamiliar rules and arena and he likely has a grappling disadvantage in this one.

are we getting any lines? it's pretaped
Umm... it will be airing in North America on tape delay later, but the fights are happening live at some point lol. Would be shocked if we don't get lines.
I'll take Satoshi if AJ is a big fave tbh, unfamiliar rules and arena and he likely has a grappling disadvantage in this one.
I will as well. It's hard not to cheer for Satoshi. He's possibly the most exciting submission grappler of all time.

Umm... it will be airing in North America on tape delay later, but the fights are happening live at some point lol. Would be shocked if we don't get lines.
I will as well. It's hard not to cheer for Satoshi. He's possibly the most exciting submission grappler of all time.
i'm sure we get lines for non-bellator rizin card, but the bellator one ehhh

Back