General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - March, 2018

Maidana vs Mayweather 1 for me. Still cant believe I got Floyd at 1.53.

Im surprised about Tito line. I bet him 2 days ago and I could freerolll right now. He is like -400 LOL. IIRC he was -210 or something at some point.

I got Tito at -200 at 2 weeks ago and I couldn't believe my eyes at first when I saw the line.

Had to bet Tom Lawlor.. he was like +233 against a 5 foot 6 guy who is only 4-0 and fought a 0-0 guy in his last one.

I know he trains in AKA and everything.. but Lawlor is a veteran and is way bigger. The other guy crushed a couple of cans only.

Maidana vs Mayweather 1 for me. Still cant believe I got Floyd at 1.53.

Im surprised about Tito line. I bet him 2 days ago and I could freerolll right now. He is like -400 LOL. IIRC he was -210 or something at some point.

You must've been shitting yourself with that decision. May v Maidana 1 was close as hell

Early KSW Odds

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-11-24 at 12.11.46 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-11-24 at 12.11.46 AM.png
    143.3 KB · Views: 5
I’m playing Tito itd
Tito ml
Tibau ml

Hopefully there’s no foolery

I sure as hell don’t trust anything golden boy

I’m playing Tito itd
Tito ml
Tibau ml

Me too. Putting a lot on tito, better not be a fucking draw or something fishy

I’m playing Tito itd
Tito ml
Tibau ml

So after arguing with me like a jackass for pages on end about how it's foolish to bet on this event and how the fight will be fixed in favor of Liddell, you're now betting on Tito?!

Haha.

Tito looked horrid when striking with Sonnen. I'm going to take Liddel by KO. VERY SMALL BET

So after arguing with me like a jackass for pages on end about how it's foolish to bet on this event and how the fight will be fixed in favor of Liddell, you're now betting on Tito?!

Haha.

I told you multiple times, my problem with your play was risking 12 units on it.

I don’t know what’s so hard to understand.

Had to bet Tom Lawlor.. he was like +233 against a 5 foot 6 guy who is only 4-0 and fought a 0-0 guy in his last one.

I know he trains in AKA and everything.. but Lawlor is a veteran and is way bigger. The other guy crushed a couple of cans only.

My mind is blown by this line... Lawlor arguably won his last fight against Corey Anderson. Winn looks good, but I'm definitely taking a stab on Lawlor.

I had lost like 150 usd (I bet small) from the conor card, litterally every bet I made on that card I lost.

Francis made it almost all back for me. Thinking about risking it and putting some on Tito, Chuck looks like shit

Rarely post my bets but the circus is in town:

Lawlor ML: 3 units at 3.45
Don't get this one. Tom never been KO'd and fighting a can crusher with a huge height advantage. Why aren't we circle jerking our money down the drain together on this one?

Tito-Chuck Draw: 0.2 units at 91.0
Chuck ML: 2 units at 3.45

I truly think Chuck is going to win.
chuck-liddell-tito-ortiz-goldenboy-mma-weigh-in2.jpg
Got his eye on the prize at least; that big fuckin head.

Last edited:
Back