Crime George Floyd case back in the News (Injustice)

The only George Floyd case that needs to be reopened is finding who tore down his mural in Afghanistan imo.

Last edited:
i'm starting to thik idrank is a bot, programmed to spit out a few variations of canned lines.

He can say whatever he wants to try and fight the good fight, but he knows that I am right.

What I don't get is why he is referring to me as the victim. I am not one of the locals in Minneapolis who had their lives destroyed when BLM burned down the city.

He can say whatever he wants to try and fight the good fight, but he knows that I am right.

What I don't get is why he is referring to me as the victim. I am not one of the locals in Minneapolis who had their lives destroyed when BLM burned down the city.

so let me get this straight. the jury who was instructed by the judge to render their verdict based on the evidence that was brought forward in court instead decided to ignore the judge and base their verdict over some shit that was happening outside of the courtroom, days, weeks, months, and even years after the murder, all because some chud on a karate forum said so. beyond a shadow of a doubt, george floyd's killer is guilty because of a case that was presented outside of a courtroom. some random dudes broke into a target store and stole a pair of shoes one day - therefore derek chauvin must be guilty of murder teehee!

yeah that's gotta be it alright. did tucker tell you that or did you come up with that whackadoodle conspiracy all by yourself?

meanwhile, in the real world, the convicted murderer will remain in prison and you will simply just have to cope a little harder there princess. law and order baby! the party of personal accountability!

perhaps that cop shouldnt have murdered that criminal. it was the wrong thing to do.

Last edited:
so let me get this straight. the jury who was instructed by the judge to render their verdict based on the evidence that was brought forward in court instead decided to ignore the judge and base their verdict over some shit that was happening outside of the courtroom, days, weeks, months, and even years after the murder, all because some chud on a karate forum said so. beyond a shadow of a doubt, george floyd's killer is guilty because of a case that was presented outside of a courtroom. some random dudes broke into a target store and stole a pair of shoes one day - therefore derek chauvin must be guilty of murder teehee!

yeah that's gotta be it alright. did tucker tell you that or did you come up with that whackadoodle conspiracy all by yourself?

meanwhile, in the real world, the convicted murderer will remain in prison and you will simply just have to cope a little harder there princess. law and order baby! the party of personal accountability!

perhaps that cop shouldnt have murdered that criminal. it was the wrong thing to do.

Chauvin was guilty. I strongly believe that he was overcharged and way over sentenced when compared to other convictions in that city for people that actually meant to kill using knives or guns and got less than ten years.

But you are absolutely insane if you don’t think the fear of the jurors is fake or unreasonable. So many cities rioted and burned over some scumbag being killed by a cop-whom was brought to justice. You think a judge saying “I gave you clear instructions-don’t worry about the mobs finding you or your families after you leave the safety of this courtroom or tearing up cities for another few months.” You seriously don’t think this crossed the mind of one of those twelve jurors? Ridiculous

Chauvin was guilty. I strongly believe that he was overcharged and way over sentenced when compared to other convictions in that city for people that actually meant to kill using knives or guns and got less than ten years.

But you are absolutely insane if you don’t think the fear of the jurors is fake or unreasonable. So many cities rioted and burned over some scumbag being killed by a cop-whom was brought to justice. You think a judge saying “I gave you clear instructions-don’t worry about the mobs finding you or your families after you leave the safety of this courtroom or tearing up cities for another few months.” You seriously don’t think this crossed the mind of one of those twelve jurors? Ridiculous

well perhaps the cop should not have murdered that criminal. it was the wrong thing to do.

what do you think he was guilty of? i think manslaughter was a possibility, but that's about it and not open and shut imo.

"Meaning" to kill vs actually killing someone gets you a different sentencing. Why is this concept so difficult to understand?

The only George Floyd case that needs to be reopened is finding tore down his mural in Afghanistan imo.

lmao was thre a fucking mural in afghanistan? what a clown world we are in hahahah

I'm late to the conversation and this has presumably already been discussed, but do you think this kind of trial should be closed to the public, no cameras, with anonymous jurors?

In a 1998 paper called “The Effects of Juror Anonymity on Jury Verdicts,” psychologists Lynn Hazelwood and John Brigham created an experiment with students that found a higher rate of conviction (70%) with anonymous juries when compared with named juries (40%). Anonymous juries in the experiment also “imposed the harshest punishment (expulsion) significantly more often than non-anonymous juries.”

lmao was thre a fucking mural in afghanistan? what a clown world we are in hahahah

well they may not be able to put it back up in afghanistan until the next invasion, but theres always one in berlin, germany

106557296-1590769237618gettyimages-1216152831.jpeg

and nairobi, kenya

106565269-1591281439819gettyimages-1217471461.jpeg

manchester, england

106565273-1591281573636gettyimages-1243295340.jpeg

idlib, syria,

106561527-1591100643748gettyimages-1216879688.jpeg

and heres one thats really gonna piss off the maga trash....houston, texas

106565275-1591281665592gettyimages-1217140814.jpeg

it was the murder heard across the world!

well they may not be able to put it back up in afghanistan until the next invasion, but theres always one in berlin, germany

106557296-1590769237618gettyimages-1216152831.jpeg

and nairobi, kenya

106565269-1591281439819gettyimages-1217471461.jpeg

manchester, england

106565273-1591281573636gettyimages-1243295340.jpeg

idlib, syria,

106561527-1591100643748gettyimages-1216879688.jpeg

and heres one thats really gonna piss off the maga trash....houston, texas

106565275-1591281665592gettyimages-1217140814.jpeg

it was the murder heard across the world!

Hahahaha, I kinda think some of those places have much bigger things to worry about than floyd haha
fuck this dumb earth

I don't give a fuck what any article, pundits or any of you posters say.

I simply need to watch the video. Just like in the Kyle Rittenhouse video.

One simply needs to watch the video. It's all there. He was obviously acting in legal self defense.

And in this case, it's abundantly clear Chauvin killed him. GTFO with all this he didn't step on neck, he died of overdose. What the fuck ever. We all have eyes.

Also, that Asian cop who was simply holding the crowd back, didn't deserve jail time IMO.

Tell everyone you didn't see the bodycam arrest footage, without saying you didn't see the bodycam arrest footage.

I saw the bodycam video. Makes no difference because Chauvin's actions afterward were completely unnecessary.

I saw the bodycam video. Makes no difference because Chauvin's actions afterward were completely unnecessary.

First, I was once on the 'Chauvin did everything wrong' train, but then additional facts about the case came out.

Second, those facts are George Floyd ingested an entire speedball while sitting in the SUV to hide it when he realized he was about to be confronted by the police. That fatal dose is what killed him, not Chauvin's knee on his shoulder & neck.

Third, George Floyd was constantly repeating 'I can't breathe' long before he was ever on the ground. And the fact he could, and did, scream 'I can't breathe' proved he could breathe.

Forth, Chauvin's actions were within the department's training parameters, and an expert witness for the state testified at trial he was within reason to tazer George Floyd for resisting.

Fifth, 'well why wasn't he found innocent?' Because the jury was being intimidated by being followed by reporters & photographed at the end of court proceedings.

Chauvin is a political prisoner of the state.

Fifth, 'well why wasn't he found innocent?' Because the jury was being intimidated by being followed by reporters & photographed at the end of court proceedings.

must be why they just tried to make that jury intimidation and juror misconduct argument in their appeal and it got shut down by the SCOTUS.

there surely must be some kind of conspiracy behind why that one fell flat, which runs deeper than the deepest of deep states of course.

Last edited:
Back