News Germaine de Randamie to return later this year

Can GDR still become champion?

• Total voters
She looks too much like Johnny Walker

v7VGi2z.jpeg
Hespect. Although she fights more like the female Cyril Gane.

as hollow as WBW is these days I’d think she has a decent shot if she’s physically close to where she was when last competing… that a big if as we’ve seen fighters fall off a cliff nearly overnight, 3 years is an eternity to be out of the cage.

If you watch it back it really wasn't that bad. The commentators made it more than it was. I think one actually was illegal but most of them she was throwing at the bell and strikes in motion are legal if they are initiated before the bell which was the case with most of them then Rogan craps his pants "SHE DID IT AGAIN!"
You need to change your username after a post like this

I give her a good chance. She's a better striker than anyone in the division and it's short on wrestlers. She already beat Pena, who is one of the better grapplers. Taking 3 years off is crazy though.

Unless shes coming back full time then she should be nowhere near a title shot

GDR/Holm 2, this time at 135 with no punches after the bell allowed

I'll forever regard GDR as a cheating dirtbag. It's one thing to have an after-the-bell punch after a round, but to do it again after another round? Those were HARD shots and seemed intentional.

She fought Amanda twice and did better then almost anyone in the second fight.

She refused to fight Cyborg cause she said Cybor is on substances. It's not the worst argument.

Fedor declined Übereem for the same exact reason.

No honor. Really. I think sherdog is making us morally worse. I def started being less respectful online ever since I post on sherdog. Well I've been browsing sherdog for more then half of my life anyways. However I used to also just read the news and not forums.

Our Poster manners are really bad. I def said many things I'd be embarrassed about if the Atheltes knew or my face was connected to it. Sherdog really has a lot of trash talking.

You literary said she has no honor. Lol.
She did fight Amanda but now that she’s retired she wants to come back, it’s just a weak move to pull.
I’m the same way in person I call it how it is and sometimes I wish I wouldn’t say what’s on my mind but I don’t think before I speak.

She used to be very good fighter and embarrassed prime Nunes on feet. Turned him into a panic wrestler.

It's a shame she's only doing MMA as a side hustle at this point lol.

I think she can get that belt again her striking is spectacular she needs to work tdd like alot

GDR/Holm 2, this time at 135 with no punches after the bell allowed
"This sport has too many rules. In a real fight there is no bell - you just keep on hitting till everything turns to mush."

- the hardcore fan

Back