Gianni the Greek DWCS Bet Tracker Fail Thread

The bigger problems with Gianni is his explanations. He says that underdogs are winning at 44% of the time on contender series… then goes on and bets girl fighter favorite at -300 lol.

why bet against yer own advice? Why even say it to begin with?

just one example. There were many others.

Okay, I'll bite. What are the scores of the other MMA pickers?
Or is he the only one? (I don't bet or follow betting.)

Not sure about pro betters but DWCS had my highest return in bets for fighting, often hitting favourite parlays.

He didn’t look at the individual fighters and more at numbers and trends.

Don't know much aboutvthe dude, but he seems a bit shady to me.

How can he be this bad??? Randomly guessing should get you 50%

I mean no disrespect to the guy as it isn't his fault that ESPN is giving him a platform, but every time ESPN let's these greasy betting fuckers talk MMA and break down fights, they give abhorrent takes and almost no valuable insight into the bouts. It comes off as very unprofessional is simply poor content. I'm not a fan.

I can’t afford to gamble, and only having about a 70% win rate tells me why that’s a good thing.

Everyone can afford to gamble if you set a bankroll and bet in units accordingly.

I place 20 bucks into my account in January and bet 20 cent units. Most years I’ll double my money. Hardly worth it for financial reasons but I find it fun to track bets and profits. I also find it fun to dive deeper into fights for that reason.

We're already on week 8 so I might go back and do earlier weeks if there's interest. Thought it would be fun to keep track of how badly Gianni is doing. Since he doesn't show his bet slips, for simplicity's sake let's assume he bets $100 on underdogs and to win $100 on favorites. Someone correct me if my math is off.

First Bet: +296 parlay on Brandon Lewis to win, Malik Lewis to win, and Farid Basharat vs. Allan Begosso not going the distance
Did It Hit? Lol no. All 3 legs failed.
Gianni loses $100.

Second bet: -150 on Brandon Lewis to win
Did It Hit? Lol no. Brandon Lewis almost suffered a leg kick TKO and lost a lopsided decision.
Gianni loses $150.

Third bet: +125 on Marnic Mann to win
Did It Hit? Lol no. Marnic Mann suffered the greatest head kick knockout in DWCS WMMA history.
Gianni loses $100.

Fourth bet: -180 Malik Lewis to win
Did It Hit? Lol no. Lewis was grounded and pounded out in round two.
Gianni loses $180.

Fifth bet: -125 on Ikram Aliskerov vs. Mario Sousa to go over 1.5 rounds
Did It Hit? Lol no. Aliskerov kimura'd Sousa in just over 2 minutes.
Gianni loses $125.

Sixth bet: -230 on Farid Basharat to win
Did It Hit? Somehow yes.
Gianni wins $100.

Seventh bet: +120 on Farid Basharat to win inside the distance
Did It Hit? Lol no. Basharat won a dominant decision.
Gianni loses $100.

1/7 bets hit
Total staked: $1085
Return: $330
Gianni loses $755.

giphy.gif

Edit: I'm now caught up so cumulatively:

20/62 bets hit (0/8 parlays)
Gianni is -$3160 after 10 weeks
He has had one break-even week, 7 losing weeks, and 2 winning weeks

I can't believe he has had 2 winning weeks.

Back