GIFS of Weidman getting smoked! (Weedman celebrated after Anderson broke his leg) Destruction inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weidman still tooled silva twice and gave him two concussions. Sorry sport

It's instinctual to celebrate after a victory.

He probably didn't realize what actually happened, and was just happy to get the W.

That said, he did fall pretty hard after USADA, didn't he?

I don't think you should feel bad for your opponents broken leg when he was trying to break your leg with it (or sever you from consciousness).

Anyways,I much rather get a broken leg than get knocked out. You can completely recover from a broken bone but brain damage stays with you forever.

Fucking hell. This thread is next level pathetic. You bitches out there trying to key Weidman's car as well?
<{clintugh}>

It's instinctual to celebrate after a victory.

He probably didn't realize what actually happened, and was just happy to get the W.

That said, he did fall pretty hard after USADA, didn't he?
It wasnt an victory. Anderson broke his leg

Why would u waste that much time trashing a fighter? Kinda pathetic really

This is next level thread making. I have much to learn.

Feck you Weidman!
<JonesDXSuckIt>

Strange that people hate him so much for celebrating after breaking a guy's leg, but I've never seen anyone get hate for celebrating after knocking someone out cold, a leg is no big deal really, but a guy who is ko'd, he literally could be dead for all anyone knows in that moment, or suffer permanent brain damage, I do 'get it', but still

Ben Askren could have actually died

Strange that people hate him so much for celebrating after breaking a guy's leg, but I've never seen anyone get hate for celebrating after knocking someone out cold, a leg is no big deal really, but a guy who is ko'd, he literally could be dead for all anyone knows in that moment, or suffer permanent brain damage, I do 'get it', but still

Ben Askren could have actually died
Hardly the same

GOATkhan Saki after Tyrone Spong broke his leg:

Tyrone+Spong+Shatters+His+Leg+Against+Gokhan+Saki+Glory+15.gif

cm3r1507.0.jpg

5c8e2a2a45d2a05870d9edbc.jpg

Lol at those saying that Weidman was the one breaking the leg.

Last time i've checked, Silva was the one who wasn't able to land an inside leg kick and broke his shin in the process.

Silva lost in both cases because of bad fight IQ, that's just how it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back