PBP GLORY 91 Paris: Semeleer vs Kwasi, Sat. April 27 at 2pm ET/11am PT/20:00 CET, PBP Thread

Who wins the Welterweight Championship-fight?

• Total voters
Everyone is on weight, #GLORY Paris is going down tomorrow!

Swipe for more pics:

Stoked for this card, plenty of good matchups. I think Chico is going to bring a harder fight than many seem to think, but still I can see Endy getting a stoppage in the later rounds or the UD. Lots of question marks with Sacko and Boughanem since (afaik) neither of them have fought under Kickboxing rules before, but they are some of the best farangs in their respective weight classes in Muay Thai, so their fights will definitely be interesting! I think Bahram will walk through Kevin Oumar -- from what training/fight footage I found on YouTube and Instagram, they don't look like they are on the same level. I don't really know a lot about the other matchups (Laidouni vs Toktasynov, Amine vs Toure, and Benzaquen vs Abdelkhalek) but based off what I was able to find of their resumes and fight footage, I'll have to lean towards all of the Frenchmen to win in those bouts.

Stoked for this card, plenty of good matchups. I think Chico is going to bring a harder fight than many seem to think, but still I can see Endy getting a stoppage in the later rounds or the UD. Lots of question marks with Sacko and Boughanem since (afaik) neither of them have fought under Kickboxing rules before, but they are some of the best farangs in their respective weight classes in Muay Thai, so their fights will definitely be interesting! I think Bahram will walk through Kevin Oumar -- from what training/fight footage I found on YouTube and Instagram, they don't look like they are on the same level. I don't really know a lot about the other matchups (Laidouni vs Toktasynov, Amine vs Toure, and Benzaquen vs Abdelkhalek) but based off what I was able to find of their resumes and fight footage, I'll have to lean towards all of the Frenchmen to win in those bouts.
Nice, I’m also looking forward to the event bro.
The prelims look great aswell! Ciric vs Camara should’ve been on the main-card imo a very interesting fight between two Welterweight-contenders, and we got a prospect vs prospect fight in Ouzgni vs El Hadj 🇳🇱🇲🇦🇫🇷

yesss, i will be able to watch this one! thanks @BoxerMaurits!

Thanks for the heads up bro. I will try to watch.. not sure if I will be home on saturday tho.

Thanks for the reminder shermano

Wait what Glory this weekend too. Saturday at noon ET!

Damn there's a lotta great fighting action this weekend. One Friday fights starts in about an hour. Man there's LFA, UFC, Bare Knucklemania and Glory. Hell yeah. Thanks for the thread @BoxerMaurits.

Thanks my friend you did a great job 👍🏼
No problem guys, enjoy this weekend of fights!👊🏽

Holzken was always fun to watch , one of the greatest in his division and had several opportunities to watch him cage side

You're a lucky man, my dear fellow average sherdogger!
"The Natural" is a legit badass, I was stocked when he fought Sexyama earlier this year; dude still got it<mma4>
Yeah Holzken is an amazing fighter, and a great guy to talk with, I can tell you that.
Nieky told me he’ll do a pro boxing match later this year, fight 3 more times for ONE (contract), and then he plans to have one last farewell fight in the Netherlands :cool:
@legedema you watched The Natural fight live? That’s sick!

GLORY 91 Paris will start in 2 hours, take a look at the OP for additional information and everything you need to know about the event! 🥊

Unfortunately I can’t watch the event myself.
It’s Kingsday in the Netherlands, which means it’s the birthday of King Willem Alexander.
Another opportunity to get wasted, lol 🍺🤣

Have fun Sherbro’s 👊🏽:cool:

1714228057312.jpeg

How to Watch:

The Prelims will stream live on GLORY's YouTube channel aswell as GLORY's FAST channels at 12:30pm ET / 9:30am PT / 18:30 CET.

The GLORY 91 main-card streams live at 2pm ET / 11am PT / 20:00 CET.
Fans can find their local GLORY broadcast partner(s) below:

- USA: Bally Live app / Watch Stadium (FREE)
- Canada: Watch Stadium / Bally Live app (FREE)
- Netherlands: Videoland
- France / Belgium: DAZN
- Brazil: Combate
- Japan: U-NEXT
- Poland: Viaplay
- Baltics: GO3
- Balkans: TV Arena Sport
- Romania: PRO TV
- Bulgaria: BTV
- Greece: Fight Network
- Cambodia: HMHDTV / Facebook.com
- Parts of Africa: StarTimes / New World TV
- Rest of the World: Triller TV / FITE (PPV on sale for $10,99)

Free Prelims:

GLORY 91 Paris will start in 2 hours, take a look at the OP for additional information and everything you need to know about the event! 🥊

It’s Kingsday in the Netherlands, which means it’s the birthday of King Willem Alexander.

View attachment 1041492

How to Watch:

The Prelims will stream live on GLORY's YouTube channel aswell as GLORY's FAST channels at 12:30pm ET / 9:30am PT / 18:30 CET.

Free Prelims:

Hé Sherbro, geniet van de bieren! Elk land zou een Koningsdag moeten hebben !

View attachment 1041492

How to Watch:

Free Prelims:

Homeboy in the back is giving me duck lips, I don't like it...slap that fool lol

the real WW fight i wanted to see was a rematch with Nabyiev, he didnt won that fight...

not trying to be a hater, but i will never forget the robbery on enfusion when he "won" the tournament against superbon
superbon outclassed him

not trying to be a hater, but i will never forget the robbery on enfusion when he "won" the tournament against superbon
superbon outclassed him
I never watched the Semeleer vs Superbon fight, was it that much of a robbery?
Just bit suprising Semeleer would win an unanimious against Superbon then lose against Tayfun not much later.

Back