News Glory: Overeem vs Hari III in October

Hopefully Overeem will destroy that asshole.
Does Glory test? Or can we expect another horsemeat fueled throwdown?
Badr and Verhoeven already popped for hard stuff, but I doubt they care too much about their money maker stars competing on them.

what_year_is_it-DMID1-5c3t4izyb-512x384.gif

He’s still elite.
In a nutshell his fights of the last few years look like this:

Badr beating up his opponent very badly for the whole fight, until Badr get’s a freak injury and can’t continue the fight
(or against the Polish Arek Wrzosek last year, Badr getting knocked out in a freak hail mary attempt, btw I was live there and filmed the knockout, I couldn’t believe my eyes as you can hear from my reaction. Here’s an iCloud-link to the video: https://share.icloud.com/photos/07dmW1wlR5LVWWfL6oomAmFfQ
IMO this comeback of Arek is one of the greatest comebacks in combat sports history, since he already got knocked down 3 times himself and a fourth time would’ve meant the fight had to be stopped, but then all of a sudden Arek was the one that ended the fight by knocking out Badr with a highkick)
Thats how it always ends for great fighters though, look at JDS last night - looking great until freak injury.

Hopefully Overeem will destroy that asshole.

Badr and Verhoeven already popped for hard stuff, but I doubt they care too much about their money maker stars competing on them.
Badri and verhoeven popped in organizations that dont even test.

This will likely be a biochemical free for all

Half the UFC board topics are about Khabib and Conor so those are equally wrong forum. Overeem is also an ex UFC fighter just like those 2.
Count on me cleaning that shit up as soon as I make mod<Moves>

This isn't in the correct spot. Come on, meow

What is so Bad about Badr Hari? Other then having the word in his name? This forum dislikes him a lot, but he seems like a good fighter

What is so Bad about Badr Hari? Other then having the word in his name? This forum dislikes him a lot, but he seems like a good fighter
He beat up a bunch of hotel staff and is also some guy in a nightclub.

He beat up a bunch of hotel staff and is also some guy in a nightclub.
Head stomping and ground and pounding Remy in the 2008 k1 WGP final and ruining the whole event didn't help as well. He never really got his international fans back since that one.

I just updated the OP with some interesting stuff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back