Glover Teixeira - “With a great performance, I could be right there in a title challenge”

True! But I can't really see him beating Jan, or surviving an onslaught of punches from him. I'll root for Glover tho

Glover is open to being a stand-in opponent for Blachowicz vs Adesanya but thinks a great performance could leap him to the title shot and he's not overlooking Thiago but thinks he will finish the fight.

Man i'd love to see glover win a title at this point. Its crazy to think he has a pretty good shot at it with a little luck . Hopefully he doesn't have to face Rumble again....

I'd like to see Glover for the title again, but he's got a tough fight ahead of him with Santos. I think that Glover is going to have to really mix in a lot of offensive wrestling to beat Santos. Both have big KO power and both are bit chinny, but I believe that at this point, Glover is less durable than Santos.

I have Glover as a slight favorite. I suspect Thiago will look great early, due to his speed advantage, but Glover will eventually land a big shot or grind him down. I also think Glover has a decent shot against Jan. Unfortunately, I don't expect him to get the chance because the Jan/Israel/Jones triangle will occupy the title picture for the next year or more.

Damn Glover looks old. (For a figher)

He should get more respect for still fighting the best in the division at his age. Even more so with his mileage.

IMO glover is doing just enough to win favorable matchups. Hes showing his age and his handspeed looks like its the slowest in the ufc at this point. I'm worried for him.

Lol if he gets a title shot, it would show how shallow the division is.

Adesanya is a pos why would they let him mcgregor his way to LHW strap over ze big lads

I wonder why.
Israel
Undefeated... mw champion. 9 fights since February 18.

Jan... 7 fights. 6 wins . 1 tko loss. Since march 18

Reyes. 6. Fights. 4 wins. 1 tko loss. Since may 18.

Thiago. 7 fights 5 wins. 1ko loss. Since Feb 18.

Glover. 5 fights. 4 wins. Since July 18

Thats why he gets the shot. because he's active and Undefeated.. you considering him a pos is completely irrelevant

I like Glover. Seems like a good guy and he's been in some fun fights. But he looked old and slow against Jones five or six years back. At this point he's glacial.

Lets go Glover!! I hope he wins.

I think most of us on here are going to root for Teixeira I don't see how you couldn't

War Glover!!!

tenor.gif

I wonder why.
Israel
Undefeated... mw champion. 9 fights since February 18.

Jan... 7 fights. 6 wins . 1 tko loss. Since march 18

Reyes. 6. Fights. 4 wins. 1 tko loss. Since may 18.

Thiago. 7 fights 5 wins. 1ko loss. Since Feb 18.

Glover. 5 fights. 4 wins. Since July 18

Thats why he gets the shot. because he's active and Undefeated.. you considering him a pos is completely irrelevant
Now i really hope Jan sleeps his ass

Glover is open to being a stand-in opponent for Blachowicz vs Adesanya but thinks a great performance could leap him to the title shot and he's not overlooking Thiago but thinks he will finish the fight.

Don't know how healthy Thiago is, but I think he is too much for Glover

Back