Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread Vol. 2

I popped back into this thread because I caught Rona again(only the 2nd time) to see if things were still going. I am sure you have already worked this out, but it doesn't matter how many times you point out @mon sources are trash, he will still keep posting up sources that link fake graphs as legit sources without realising.

I still remember him trying to defend vaccine induced drownings and car accidents, within a couple posts of a massive uproar about counting deaths with covid as opposed to deaths from covid.

Crazy to think this thread is still going and it's 5 people (give or take) just liking each other's posts and the occasional drop in arguing facts.
I hope @Anewt is still floating around and things ended up good in the end. Great bloke and actually put up logical arguments.

It is actually amazing that a thread is going on this long for such a nothing burger indeed.

I popped back into this thread because I caught Rona again(only the 2nd time) to see if things were still going. I am sure you have already worked this out, but it doesn't matter how many times you point out @mon sources are trash, he will still keep posting up sources that link fake graphs as legit sources without realising.

I still remember him trying to defend vaccine induced drownings and car accidents, within a couple posts of a massive uproar about counting deaths with covid as opposed to deaths from covid.

Crazy to think this thread is still going and it's 5 people (give or take) just liking each other's posts and the occasional drop in arguing facts.
I hope @Anewt is still floating around and things ended up good in the end. Great bloke and actually put up logical arguments.

There's nothing crazy about this thread still going. Crazy I thinking it shouldn't be. This shit isn't over.

The CDC just recently (March) got called out for redacting an entire myocarditis study, and the FDA was just forced to delete it's misleading posts about Ivermectin. What makes you think that shouldn't be discussed?

BTW seeing as you just got COVID again, you might want to get yourself some Ivermectin. Like us CTers have been trying to tell you dopes since the beginning, it works against this bioweapon.

<PlusJuan> This is the problem, I was here the whole time, we did fine, I'm here to tell you, what you heard, read, what you were told are LIES.

I would not dare insult you by telling you your lived experience was skewed because what I was told about your area does not coincide with the reality you faced.

I watched as the media lied constantly about our status. You are pushing media narratives and backing that up with graphs and charts to confirm your bias but that does not move the needle for people like me who know the media (Fox included) and the government (Trump admin included) are capable of lies and deception

Save your graphs and data dude, it does nothing to bridge the gaps
When you factor in age related deaths Florida did much better than some states with stricter policies in place indeed.
You'll also have some muppets say but the Red states had the highest fatalities "with" Covid but these states also have some of the highest obesity rates. Even the CDC stated in March of 21 that close to 78 percent of all people hospitalized "with" Covid were Obese. But yes lets shut down parks and Gyms and keep McDonalds open. This was a virus that mainly affected the fatties but no one really wanted to address this for fear of fat shaming and over all health was never really addressed but instead unjustified fear mongering played 24/ 7 and the Media had to remind you 24/7 that you were in a "Pandemic" or you wouldn't even notice.

Last edited:

A leopard doesn't change its spots, still a liar hey. "I'm out and never to return" or some such statements.
Soooooo the "I have myocarditis" and the "everything is back to normal" liar found his spine again(if counter to his words).

This will amaze you like the white knight but just because you say something doesn't make it so, far from it in fact.

Its not hard to defend, pretty obvious tbh. If a drug can cause strokes, neurological disorders, heart attacks there may be to chance, a wee one of course but that the stroke, neurological damages, heart attack or any of the 9pages of sunshine could have happened when a person was driving or swimming or at any time in their life
Obviously this runs counter to the known fact that the above only happen when in bed or resting at home.

I did say at the time its worth waiting to see if the drownings, car accidents etc frequency increase.

Reminds me about the post on soccer collapses, mmmm how many soccer player this month keeled over.

"4th Footballer Collapses on Live TV in Less Than One Month!
24-year-old Frida Maanum, an Arsenal Women midfielder collapses during English League Cup final against Chelsea"

Always good to have all the birds together

I remember when Trudeau faked the jab:

It's crazy how they've suppressed cancer cures/treatments for decades (Royal Rife, Harry Hoxsey, Wilhelm Reich, etc.), causing countless families to suffer immeasurably.

I wouldn't be surprised if you end up being correct. What better way to get another round of injections into people than to use the most prolific disease known to man.

It really breaks my heart that people won't see what going on. I can barely get anyone I know to realize that cancer is purposely being allowed to proliferate.

It's like they just can't go there, because it's too frightening, too dark, too evil, and they want to stay safe inside of their mental prison which provides them comfort. They don't want to have to do something about it, so they just write it off in order to avoid having to make the sacrifices you're obligated to make if you know it's true. It's frustrating, because these people enable it, and most of them even know someone directly that cancer killed.

I remember that hilariously bad Trudeau photo op, the lady had no clue what she was doing.

I hear you. Earth is basically a zombie planet, and the fact almost no one even notices it is testament to it. There's a lot of effort expended to make sure it stays that way as well, e.g. chemical, behavioural and wave generation / signal transmission interventions. It's hard to think straight when you've got a brain full of heavy metals, aluminium, fluoride, synthetic biology and pharmaceuticals, getting beamed down 24/7 by extremely high red blood cell-disrupting EMFs. On the behavioural side they've got the stupid box broadcasting a "consensus reality" (gaslighting) consisting of an endless parade of meaningless political bickering meant to sow division, and entertainment distractions.

At this point it's probably best to focus on the people that are awake or semi-awake. The people that didn't think anything was amiss during the sheer insanity of Covid are probably not waking up, ever. Even if someone believed fully in the narrative, the unhinged response by the state should have rung many alarm bells. I know many people that should be smart on paper, PhD holders and the like, but in actuality most of them don't have true intellectual curiosity. If something is considered false or ridiculous in the unhinged consensus reality, they'll reject it automatically without even looking at it. They're quite useless: great at losing themselves in the intricacies of the status quo paradigm, unable to go beyond that.

When you factor in age related deaths Florida did much better than some states with stricter policies in place indeed.
You'll also have some muppets say but the Red states had the highest fatalities "with" Covid but these states also have some of the highest obesity rates. Even the CDC stated in March of 21 that close to 78 percent of all people hospitalized "with" Covid were Obese. But yes lets shut down parks and Gyms and keep McDonalds open. This was a virus that mainly affected the fatties but no one really wanted to address this for fear of fat shaming and over all health was never really addressed but instead unjustified fear mongering played 24/ 7 and the Media had to remind you 24/7 that you were in a "Pandemic" or you wouldn't even notice.
I really lost interest in all the data being presented when I realized, right before the media flipped over to Saint Floyd, the mainstream media had no interest in broadcasting numbers of postive recoveries, it was only who was sick and who was dead. No one on the ground, no reporters in my neighborhoods reporting on the folks that had made recoveries, the stories of families, all sick, that needed a just few days in bed, replenish fluids, vitamins and they were okay. No vaccine was available, no more quarantine was necessary (just like the goddamn flu) THIS was actually my reality, not the fucking numbers and data. In fact, it seemed afterwards that the mainstream media not only had no interest in reporting the positive stories from us, I would say they were hiding that brand of positive news stories from the public. Lies and deceit, but some folks want to tell me what the bastards in the media were reporting on my state, I have only pity for those people now

I really lost interest in all the data being presented when I realized, right before the media flipped over to Saint Floyd, the mainstream media had no interest in broadcasting numbers of postive recoveries, it was only who was sick and who was dead. No one on the ground, no reporters in my neighborhoods reporting on the folks that had made recoveries, the stories of families, all sick, that needed a just few days in bed, replenish fluids, vitamins and they were okay. No vaccine was available, no more quarantine was necessary (just like the goddamn flu) THIS was actually my reality, not the fucking numbers and data. In fact, it seemed afterwards that the mainstream media not only had no interest in reporting the positive stories from us, I would say they were hiding that brand of positive news stories from the public. Lies and deceit, but some folks want to tell me what the bastards in the media were reporting on my state, I have only pity for those people now

The media supporting California shutting off power for people who had friends over and also supporting thousands gathering for riots was a interesting situation.

The media supporting California shutting off power for people who had friends over and also supporting thousands gathering for riots was a interesting situation.
I loved How Cali did the outdoor dining but then made it into the indoors....there was so much laughable theatrics beyond the comical filthy masking. Speaking of the silly masking the same people that were for banning plastic straws were the Mask Nazis and now theres over a Billion Masks floating in the Ocean...that actually makes me chuckle.

Lmfao, more obscured garbage. I didn't ask for this load of shit, written to make it seem like I asked for your first born child.

This

'How many exactly?
Approx time frame of shots?
Also what country do you live?"

=/=

"if you think I’m going to go through my medical records, note down the dates, times, and brands of vax and boosters I’ve had"

We both know exactly why you will not give the details, everyone does. For the same reason as the others, something to hide

I didn't realise you knew Meryl Ness and had intimate understanding on the change of legal team. Looking forward to the details they and only you know ?

Amazing, you aren't aware how common the off label use of drugs is

"Understanding Unapproved Use of Approved Drugs "Off Label""
" healthcare providers generally may prescribe the drug for an unapproved use when they judge that it is medically appropriate for their patient."

She obviously judged it appropriate to use and thats her prerogative as the "HealthCare provider".

"You may be asking yourself why your healthcare provider would want to prescribe a drug to treat a disease or medical condition that the drug is not approved for. One reason is that there might not be an approved drug to treat your disease or medical condition. Another is that you may have tried all approved treatments without seeing any benefits.

Obviously
*****In situations like these, you and your healthcare provider may talk about using an approved drug for an unapproved use to treat your disease or medical condition.*****"

Which they did and she did her best to save his life because the ER would mist likely have murdered him, as she knew by then.
The woman is a hero and doctor in every sense of the word, the sacrifices she made of herself are as an outstanding human being.

Jessica Rose -

Lol from

"Jessica Rose, whose paper on myocarditis adverse events in the COVID vaccine was *****withdrawn without comment, at her own request.****""

To

"make an educated**** guess **** as to why Jessica Rose’s paper was withdrawn."

Lol and this AFTER i copied the part you hide. The fact it may have been the editor which is the most likely as all non narrative papers have been pulled for refused publication.

I remember Gorski though, or pedo island Gorski would be more appropriate.

Two very important tweets to follow, demonstrating the indelible link between the #Skeptophiles organisation that attacks doctors and scientists who speak up against pharma, and Jeffrey Epstein's child trafficking network.

From 2018: David Gorski's Skeptics organisation linked to Jeffrey Epstein via Richard Dawkins and James Landi try to distance themselves from Lawrence Krauss

We don't need to know your arse hair details.
Just how many, approximately when within the year and what year.
The country is so I can marry up your lies to the timeframe of the years.
Wow, a doctor can just prescribe whatever the fuck medicine they want for whatever illness, based solely on discretion?? Who knew??
If only you had been there to let ol Malpractice Meryl know these crucial details, and maybe she wouldn’t have falsified patient records and absolutely lied her ass off about why she was prescribing a medication for internal parasites to someone with a virus.
Of course, like most everything else you post, you are
<TrumpWrong1>

Do you even read your own links? Per your own source, with my comments in bold:

Unapproved use of an approved drug is often called “off-label” use. This term can mean that the drug is:

• Used for a disease or medical condition that it is not approved to treat, such as when a chemotherapy is approved to treat one type of cancer, but healthcare providers use it to treat a different type of cancer. Not at all what happened here, as Ivermectin isn’t approved or recognized to treat ANY viral infection of ANY kind.
  • Given in a different way, such as when a drug is approved as a capsule, but it is given instead in an oral solution. Nope, not what Nass did.
  • Given in a different dose, such as when a drug is approved at a dose of one tablet every day, but a patient is told by their healthcare provider to take two tablets every day. Nope, not what Nass did either.
I must’ve missed the part in that article where it mentions that falsifying patient records was A-OK —especially to cover one’s tracks for prescribing a fucking internal parasite medication for a viral infection <lol>

Use of ivermectin to treat COVID has a variety of potentially serious consequences. Even when prescribed for its actual purpose, the use of ivermectin can cause serious harm to people for a variety of reasons.

One has to marvel at you posting goofy little Substack blogs from totally discredited sources to criticize a vaccine, while simultaneously propping up an internal parasite medication with proven horrendous side effects and dangers.
What Nass did isn’t medical care, it’s malpractice. It’s gross. She should never be allowed to practice medicine—or whatever the hell that was she was practicing—ever again.

As for you, you have done exactly what I expected. Despite all of your bravado and bluster, post after post, for at least dozens of pages ITT (hundreds?)—-
when someone challenges you, all you can do is shriek that your malpractice heroes are being buried by “Them” because “ThE NaRrATiVe” and then try and layer on more conspiracy theories.
You can’t actually defend a
Single
Fucking
Word
That you claim.

Pathetic—but not surprising.

A leopard doesn't change its spots, still a liar hey. "I'm out and never to return" or some such statements.
Soooooo the "I have myocarditis" and the "everything is back to normal" liar found his spine again(if counter to his words).

This will amaze you like the white knight but just because you say something doesn't make it so, far from it in fact.

Its not hard to defend, pretty obvious tbh. If a drug can cause strokes, neurological disorders, heart attacks there may be to chance, a wee one of course but that the stroke, neurological damages, heart attack or any of the 9pages of sunshine could have happened when a person was driving or swimming or at any time in their life
Obviously this runs counter to the known fact that the above only happen when in bed or resting at home.

I did say at the time its worth waiting to see if the drownings, car accidents etc frequency increase.

Reminds me about the post on soccer collapses, mmmm how many soccer player this month keeled over.

"4th Footballer Collapses on Live TV in Less Than One Month!
24-year-old Frida Maanum, an Arsenal Women midfielder collapses during English League Cup final against Chelsea"

Always good to have all the birds together

Nah man. My dad died and he threw his entire career and life away over the belief that the covid vaccine would kill him from heart problems.
The irony of the whole situation was that he avoided the covid vaccine but a heart attack did him in after he spent all his time spouting all the same bullshit you do in this thread.
By same bullshit, I mean the exact same links, that's how I knew how shit they all were way back then. You were probably in the same Aussie covid groups on facebook. He even made it into one of the politician interviews during one of the marches.

The night he died he was trying to sign into a telegram chat for your lord and saviour Gerard Rennick. I found the password and stuff on a scrap of paper as I was cleaning up his laptop.
You have probably included him in your vaccine related deaths in a post at some point. He was pretty young.

No mate. Even the anti vax people in this thread called you out for your stupid logic on vaccine induced car accidents. The reality is all your arguments are the same as covid at it's worst and you are using the same logic that led to the mass lockdowns, by blaming everything on the vaccines. You post clearly doctored statistics to prove that they clearly doctored statistics to get the vaccines through. The logical fallacy is incredible.

Ahh yes, soccer players and heart attacks. They have only been pre screening them for over 20 years after recognising it was an issue. Any person with an athletic background based in Exercise science could tell you that. Instead Instead let's reach to the time travelling vaccines getting people. Good to see you haven't changed with the flawed logic.

I won't hang around for long don't worry. Just thought I would drop in to see how things were going.

Winning internet arguments about covid doesn't really mean shit to me anymore after losing the main person I used to argue with about it.

There's nothing crazy about this thread still going. Crazy I thinking it shouldn't be. This shit isn't over.

The CDC just recently (March) got called out for redacting an entire myocarditis study, and the FDA was just forced to delete it's misleading posts about Ivermectin. What makes you think that shouldn't be discussed?

BTW seeing as you just got COVID again, you might want to get yourself some Ivermectin. Like us CTers have been trying to tell you dopes since the beginning, it works against this bioweapon.
It is mate. Stop wasting your life. It was always just the next flu and the vaccine is just a flu shot. Take it if you want at this point, if you don't want to then don't worry about it.

Why would I waste my time taking ivermectin? It's super expensive where I live and I can just take panadol and it is just as effective.
Ivermectin is used primarily for scabies etc where I am. It was never used for this type of thing, if it was effective enough to worry about, I wouldn't need to take it with a heap of other things.

Wow, a doctor can just prescribe whatever the fuck medicine they want for whatever illness, based solely on discretion?? Who knew??
If only you had been there to let ol Malpractice Meryl know these crucial details, and maybe she wouldn’t have falsified patient records and absolutely lied her ass off about why she was prescribing a medication for internal parasites to someone with a virus.
Of course, like most everything else you post, you are
<TrumpWrong1>

Do you even read your own links? Per your own source, with my comments in bold:

Unapproved use of an approved drug is often called “off-label” use. This term can mean that the drug is:

• Used for a disease or medical condition that it is not approved to treat, such as when a chemotherapy is approved to treat one type of cancer, but healthcare providers use it to treat a different type of cancer. Not at all what happened here, as Ivermectin isn’t approved or recognized to treat ANY viral infection of ANY kind.
  • Given in a different way, such as when a drug is approved as a capsule, but it is given instead in an oral solution. Nope, not what Nass did.
  • Given in a different dose, such as when a drug is approved at a dose of one tablet every day, but a patient is told by their healthcare provider to take two tablets every day. Nope, not what Nass did either.
I must’ve missed the part in that article where it mentions that falsifying patient records was A-OK —especially to cover one’s tracks for prescribing a fucking internal parasite medication for a viral infection <lol>

Use of ivermectin to treat COVID has a variety of potentially serious consequences. Even when prescribed for its actual purpose, the use of ivermectin can cause serious harm to people for a variety of reasons.

One has to marvel at you posting goofy little Substack blogs from totally discredited sources to criticize a vaccine, while simultaneously propping up an internal parasite medication with proven horrendous side effects and dangers.
What Nass did isn’t medical care, it’s malpractice. It’s gross. She should never be allowed to practice medicine—or whatever the hell that was she was practicing—ever again.

As for you, you have done exactly what I expected. Despite all of your bravado and bluster, post after post, for at least dozens of pages ITT (hundreds?)—-
when someone challenges you, all you can do is shriek that your malpractice heroes are being buried by “Them” because “ThE NaRrATiVe” and then try and layer on more conspiracy theories.
You can’t actually defend a
Single
Fucking
Word
That you claim.

Pathetic—but not surprising.

Doctors prescribed Remdevisir as they were told. A known deadly drug that kills people by shutting their organs down.

If you get C19 I fucking dare you to take it.

It is actually amazing that a thread is going on this long for such a nothing burger indeed.

Just like covid wasn't the end of the world, the vaccine wasn't either. Both sides lost the plot in all this.

All you have to do is read a single one of the articles linked in this thread and you instantly see the same logic used that led to mass hysteria. The same playbook is being used to pander to the CT crew.

I remember being told I would be dead by now because I had a reaction to my first covid vaccine. The same people calling out the crazy over reaction to covid itself, are the same people who jumped onto every crazy story about the vaccine. It's the same thing, except only one group has kept the clearly false narrative.

The same people(if they aren't banned) will be posting the same crappy articles from Jimmy Bobs "Substack of truth" whilst they manipulate data so poorly, a 30 second google (or duck duck go) debunks the supposed science. This information can somehow be shared all over an mma forum, but their super important life saving data is being suppressed by the evil pedo overlords...

At some point people just have to realise they are so far down the rabbit hole, they need to turn around and just slowly walk away and leave this all behind.

It is mate. Stop wasting your life. It was always just the next flu and the vaccine is just a flu shot. Take it if you want at this point, if you don't want to then don't worry about it.

Why would I waste my time taking ivermectin? It's super expensive where I live and I can just take panadol and it is just as effective.
Ivermectin is used primarily for scabies etc where I am. It was never used for this type of thing, if it was effective enough to worry about, I wouldn't need to take it with a heap of other things.

Wasting my life reading about, and staying up to date on, perhaps the most egregious crime against humanity of all time, which is still unfolding? Smh.

It's like 30 minutes of my day, which isn't shit, all things considered.

You really are trying hard to downplay this entire thing, which is just another stage of denial for the marks. This thread ain't dying though, like so many of the jabbed are.

Wasting my life reading about, and staying up to date on, perhaps the most egregious crime against humanity of all time, which is still unfolding? Smh.

It's like 30 minutes of my day, which isn't shit, all things considered.

You really are trying hard to downplay this entire thing, which is just another stage of denial for the marks. This thread ain't dying though, like so many of the jabbed are.

I am not trying to do anything. Just pointing out the logic that the vaccine is killing everyone is the same that was used to lock down the country.

Ah yes, your 30 mins of daily reading really makes you an expert on these topics.

Stupid things happened during covid, the stupidest thing being that anyone could become an expert on anything by simply reading some idiots blog.
Scientists deciding economic policies (Lockdowns etc) is just as stupid as people thinking they are now vaccine experts because they watched some youtube videos.

Last edited:

The ol' American buzz drug lol

Probably the most puzzling aspect of this whole affair is why people of a certain political constitution just convinced themselves Ivermectin was relevant to anything to do with Covid hahaha

It's not like the drug is the devil, it's just not relevant. It's like obsessing over asparin.

the same retards that wanted their neighbors to lose custody of their children while being rounded up for covid concentration camps are going hard on the gaslighting.

what's the issue?
everything's ok now
c'mon it wasn't that bad
no one forced you to do anything
we got over it, didn't we?
what force?
let it go, it's over

<3>

Cheers for the kind thoughts mate. Hope you're doing well.. I still haven't had covid heh. Figure that out.

I'm all good . Families doing well. Regarding this situation [ vaccine covid ] etc. I still think mistakes were made obviously and I'm a bit miffed at the lack of proactivity using common sense.

[ should be outdoor waiting areas for drs. Pharmacists etc etc ] ... not mandatory of course as it's not viable everywhere. But definitely encouraged to do so. I mean fuck. We threw away thousands of years of medical knowledge to listen to those selling the drugs lol.

Herd immunity. Nope not real.
- fresh air - doesn’t help
Sunlight- doesn't help
Social interactions - negative not required.

Don't know about you. My childhood go to not get sick when people got a flue or respiratory virus was to stay inside with them. =) [ obviously joke ]

The younger generations have been fucked over , I think that will become clearly evident in the coming decade

Things my government did. Like docking teachers pay....after still having them working. But decided to dock their pay as punishment months afterwards because they didn't kneel to the system. So much of it wasn't based on health... nor logic. Its sad. .

In regards to the " vaccine " itself. Provided its people's choice. No issues never had. But the sheer... either fear or pettiness directed at the other side blew my mind... still does.

I personally think it's a topic that should be addressed more actually. From both points of view. Unless people think it was handled perfectly. And I've never seen that claim.

Ie one side - x amount of people died from covid worldwide. It was devastating etc viewpoint. Ok worth discussing to try prevent the next one.

How little people wish to discuss actually disturbs me honestly

Largest wealth transfer in history. The most united the entire globe has been under one set of goals/ policies. The largest amount of mass injections. Shoddy testing. False claims. The literal changing of language. Clear conflicts of interests. The sheer money in advertising in our " media " global economic shift. Corporations absorbed so many of the little guys.

It'd be a good time to examine all actions taken throughout... especially those that profited. We won't get many better times.

There's a awful lot of legitimate things that should be addressed imo that should be logical for everyone on both sides of the aisle.

The who cares its over mentality is a bit naive to me. There inevitably will be another global pandemic.... now is the only time to analyse what went right and what went wrong with the response. If we don't do that now . It'll never happen.

I haven't had a single person I know go down hard from either... covid or the vaccine. So I'm spoilt. The health ramifications of both in all 3 years havent been a remote concern of any of my loved ones .

And rant over . Heh cheers for the kind thoughts

Nah man. My dad died and he threw his entire career and life away over the belief that the covid vaccine would kill him from heart problems.
The irony of the whole situation was that he avoided the covid vaccine but a heart attack did him in after he spent all his time spouting all the same bullshit you do in this thread.
By same bullshit, I mean the exact same links, that's how I knew how shit they all were way back then. You were probably in the same Aussie covid groups on facebook. He even made it into one of the politician interviews during one of the marches.

The night he died he was trying to sign into a telegram chat for your lord and saviour Gerard Rennick. I found the password and stuff on a scrap of paper as I was cleaning up his laptop.
You have probably included him in your vaccine related deaths in a post at some point. He was pretty young.

No mate. Even the anti vax people in this thread called you out for your stupid logic on vaccine induced car accidents. The reality is all your arguments are the same as covid at it's worst and you are using the same logic that led to the mass lockdowns, by blaming everything on the vaccines. You post clearly doctored statistics to prove that they clearly doctored statistics to get the vaccines through. The logical fallacy is incredible.

Ahh yes, soccer players and heart attacks. They have only been pre screening them for over 20 years after recognising it was an issue. Any person with an athletic background based in Exercise science could tell you that. Instead Instead let's reach to the time travelling vaccines getting people. Good to see you haven't changed with the flawed logic.

I won't hang around for long don't worry. Just thought I would drop in to see how things were going.

Winning internet arguments about covid doesn't really mean shit to me anymore after losing the main person I used to argue with about it.

Sorry for your loss, he sounds like he was a champion, Idk him because if one of ours died we'd know.
If I could I'd tell him to be proud of himself and its not his fault he did his best.

The rest is absolutely garbage as you well know.

Eg.
"They have only been pre screening them for over 20 years after recognising it was an issue"

- This completely alters the intent of the information. It's not about them happening, its about are they happening more and/or is the severity worse.

OR

"Even the anti vax people in this thread called you out for your stupid logic on vaccine induced car accidents"

- Got some names we'll ask them? The only one was tibbs iirc and if so his logic is wrong, which you know due to avoiding the fact that if accidents are caused by medical conditions it is logical that a drug that is recognised to cause that exact medical condition my increase the frequency of the incident.

OR

"You post clearly doctored statistics to prove that they clearly doctored statistics to get the vaccines through. The logical fallacy is incredible."

- The statistical fraud is so overwhelming its a joke. Just when you have a testing manner that is so inaccurate with false positives everything is a covid death.

Like getting shot to death.

Once again, you saying something doesn't make it true, far from it actually. All of your post was tye same level of bald faced lying as when you told the world it was business as usual while a significant portion of our population was locked out of our society and unable to work etc

Back