Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread Vol. 2

*If* a child had not yet been infected, the benefits of vaccination outweighed any risks. Whether the young and healthy benefit from vaccination post-infection or from boosters is debatable.
No benefits at all and not a single reason to have a child or almost anyone that really isn't at risk get the vaccine. Dude you were a branch covidian from the jump and I don't take anything you say serious. Now I got a headache go take an aspirin for mine will work.

Last edited:
The fact that this was successfully pushed onto every country in the world is kind of a tell that there is an Illuminati-esque global cabal essentially running the world/influencing global matters.

Somebody tell him...

Nigeria don't vax, bro, and they're certainly not alone.

Wanna be safe, you know where to go!

But, err...

qNVnsWh.png

:eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
These vaccines were not designed or even tested to see if they would give immunity. They were never meant to stop the spread. LoL.
Yep...That dudes a straight up Steven Colbert and no one is saying he can't wear 6 useless masks or get ten jabs but he has no right or reason to try to make others. It was just a way to virtue signal and in the end of the day herd immunity got the win. I'm glad I never participated in any of the nonsense and just lived my life as normal. The overreaction was all a joke and the media just amplified the unjustified and unwarranted fear that some felt.

Last edited:
Somebody tell him...

Nigeria don't vax, bro, and they're certainly not alone.

Wanna be safe, you know where to go!

Nigeria resisted (I'm curious if this has something to do with their problems with HIV, as they have pushed back against experimental vaccines on that front as well).

There were still multi millions of people injected, and the effort is ongoing. It was pushed there, they just didn't fold up so easily.

Bingo, as Senator Malcolm Roberts in Australia said "the policies that were put in place to introduce the the policies that enabled this were decades in the making"

Some very shady shit indeed.....

I'll check out this video when I've got time to, thanks for sharing.

I'll check out this video when I've got time to, thanks for sharing.

Very very damning.

I cannot recommend his channel enough, extremely bright and putting it all together. The sad thing is the names he drops like Aaron Siri, Kirsch and Malone isn't meant in a good way and especially Siri as he says that he was part of a zoom call where the process was laid out to Aaron on how to circumvent the biden blocks and the reply was "it's not time".

Very good video and an easy bloke to like.

Meanwhile Quick, in Australia iirc the average age of death was 82 approx and the average age of covid death was 83 approx......

That's good!

Yep...That dudes a straight up Steven Colbert and no one is saying he can't wear 6 useless masks or get ten jabs but he has no right or reason to try to make others. It was just a way to virtue signal and in the end of the day herd immunity got the win. I'm glad I never participated in any of the nonsense and just lived my life as normal. The overreaction was all a joke and the media just amplified the unjustified and unwarranted fear that some felt.
  1. I think you meant to say natural immunity got the win, not herd immunity. Herd immunity is reached when high numbers of the population has pre-existing immunity, regardless of how they got that immunity (whether by getting the virus, or by vax). It’s always preferable to achieve it via vaccine, for reasons discussed like a thousand times.
  2. The idea of getting vaccinated during a global pandemic being “virtue signaling” got a legit out-loud laugh from me, talk about peak right wing retardation. Since you were Mr. “I Go To the Gym and All Public Places As Normal Even When I’m Contagious Because I Don’t Give A Fuck About Anyone But Myself,” I’m sure this must seem like perplexing behavior. Believe it or not, some people do routinely think of others.
  3. I’ve never tried to “make” anyone get vaccinated, at all. I certainly had conversations and debates in which I laid out reasons I *think* people should’ve done that, or at least be responsible enough to social distance, mask up, wash hands thoroughly and more frequently, etc., during the pandemic.
Nigeria resisted (I'm curious if this has something to do with their problems with HIV, as they have pushed back against experimental vaccines on that front as well).

There were still multi millions of people injected, and the effort is ongoing. It was pushed there, they just didn't fold up so easily.
80% of the HIV cases in Nigeria are due to unprotected sex. I’m sure you find it disappointing that it isn’t some global cOnSPiRacY, but it’s just due to plain ol lack of education (along with certain social stigmas). No big mystery.

1. I think you meant to say natural immunity got the win, not herd immunity. Herd immunity is reached when high numbers of the population has pre-existing immunity, regardless of how they got that immunity (whether by getting the virus, or by vax). It’s always preferable to achieve it via vaccine, for reasons discussed like a thousand times.
  2. The idea of getting vaccinated during a global pandemic being “virtue signaling” got a legit out-loud laugh from me, talk about peak right wing retardation. Since you were Mr. “I Go To the Gym and All Public Places As Normal Even When I’m Contagious Because I Don’t Give A Fuck About Anyone But Myself,” I’m sure this must seem like perplexing behavior. Believe it or not, some people do routinely think of others.
  3. I’ve never tried to “make” anyone get vaccinated, at all. I certainly had conversations and debates in which I laid out reasons I *think* people should’ve done that, or at least be responsible enough to social distance, mask up, wash hands thoroughly and more frequently, etc., during the pandemic.

Anyone that said something like "Mask Up" is 100 percent virtue signaling. You even mentioning "Right Wing" just shows the majority of your views towards the Sweet and Sour Sniffles is politically based on every level. I'm proud of the owners of my Gym that refused to shut down and never required any masking and encouraged people to continue to work out and take supplements. You made your personal choices towards your health and I made mine. I remember clowns like you yelling at people to "Mask Up" even though you were wearing one...which gave me a Legit Laugh Out Loud as well. But you do you...Your Body..Your Choice.

Am I right in thinking they're all around pretty vaccine resistant?

Could well be linked to hiv scares.

80% of the HIV cases in Nigeria are due to unprotected sex. I’m sure you find it disappointing that it isn’t some global cOnSPiRacY, but it’s just due to plain ol lack of education (along with certain social stigmas). No big mystery.

That doesn't counter the point I made at all. Your programming caused you to have to try though LMAO. Fail.

I questioned whether or not their experience with the disease (HIV) caused them to be wary of experimental vaccinations.

HIV vaccines. Controversy continues in Nigeria over supposed preventive and curative vaccine​

The Nigerian government is butting heads with Dr. Jeremiah Abalaka over Abalaka's AIDS vaccine, with the government taking the latest hit. Abalaka claims to have successfully produced a vaccine that can reduce or cure HIV. The vaccine has been administered to infected people, with adverse results, the government claims. According to a report in Nigeria's Post Express newspaper ("Nigeria: Why We Stopped Use of the Vaccines-Atiku", Post Express (Lagos) July 25, 2000, by Obiorah Ifo), the country's vice president, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, said the government has stepped in to stop Abalaka from administering the vaccine "because it has killed more people than it has cured". The newspaper quoted him saying that it was only in Nigeria that "somebody can go and manufacture vaccine without permission and authorization of the drug administration of the country before he can begin to administer it on Nigerians". Then on July 31, 2000, the Federal Court of Appeal backed Abalaka and ordered that the government stop investigating the vaccine. "The court, presided over by Justice Muntaka Coomassie, also granted an interim order restraining the defendant from taking any action on Dr. Abalaka pending the hearing of the motion on notice", said an article in the Vanguard Daily newspaper ("Court halts federal government over Abalaka's HIV vaccine", Vanguard Daily (Lagos) July 31, 2000, by Bukola Ojeme). The government's primary complaint is that Abalaka reportedly would not back his claims for the vaccine with proper scientific data. A team of medical experts found "the vaccine could not pass through any acceptable criteria", the Post Express report said, and so the government had ordered that use of the vaccine cease. According to Abubakar, the vaccine "has caused more havoc, it has killed people, and it will kill more. That is when the government decided to intervene.

Not to mention that, of course, once a disease is dropped into a populace it will proliferate by the natural process it was designed to use thereafter.

If it (HIV) was intentionally spread there, it would make sense that the secondary process (unprotected sex) would drive the spread. That by no means would disprove how it first was introduced.

Again, you fail. Programmed droids gonna program droid though.

Am I right in thinking they're all around pretty vaccine resistant?

Could well be linked to hiv scares.

Yea, to their credit, when it comes to experimental vaccines they're overall resistant.

HIV experience is indeed likely a major reason for that hesitancy. They've dealt with untested vaccines causing adverse effects outside of COVID, so they didn't fold to the globally pushed propaganda so easily.

This guy @maximus__ told me over a week ago that I was "wasting my life" still posting about COVID.

Yet, here he is, still continually posting about COVID, fighting so desperately to try and convince himself that nothing nefarious took place.

<RawexDidThis1>

These people are having a real difficult time shedding their programming.
The fact that people around here have been getting wrecked by the yearly colds and flu season and not a peep by any media outlet or corporation
Especially the NHS.. not a word.

But it's not NEWS now .. so you can't even virtue signal about it.

Well if its any consolation, i have also been wrecked by whatever this years flying aids has been.
Im not retarded enough to take a test to know that I have whatever this years bug fest is giving out.. I know because im sick.

The usual sinus bullshit, dry cough, headaches etc.. probably pretty shitty if your old as fuck or as weak as piss with a compromised immune system for sure.

Loads of people around here have been ruined by this shit for weeks on end.. but not a peep out of any news or media?

Oh well probably because its not NEWS.. and nobody gives a shit..

It's pretty mad, kids school head told us that 1/3 of the school have been ill at any one time.

Local GP thought it was noro virus, HA. We had some tests left over so gave em a go and found out it's covid because the aftercare for It is a bit different than for colds and flu and we wanted to know what best to do to try and recover. It illustrates how under reported it is now.

Have a buddy who works for the hospital in admissions and he was like oh yeah, I was off for 2.5 weeks with that one, nasty cold/flu, everyone's had it. Unaware it was probably covid.

Kinda annoying because my immune system is good at the moment, or has been. I'd been fine with the usual winter colds etc taking people out around me.

I'm surprised it hasn't been reported on more, but I guess my doctor and friend at the NHS not identifying it indicates that the efforts to report on it for our health services have fell by the wayside.

I guess being under budget constraints and not having viable treatments could cause that.

Hope you get better and your symptoms reside and it sounds like the Flu I had back in 2017...got a nasty lingering case of Pneumonia. Just out of curiosity have you taken the Vax and been "Boosted" and if so how many shots? Either way hope you get feeling better and get to play in the Football match.
I got a vaccine back at the start and a booster last year with my flu shot. Not the RNA business. Yeah it's a bugger. Starting to worry about post viral disorder so trying a few things to try and shift all that. Thanks!

I got a vaccine back at the start and a booster last year with my flu shot. Not the RNA business. Yeah it's a bugger. Starting to worry about post viral disorder so trying a few things to try and shift all that. Thanks!
There's a cheap and effective supplement that should help any respiratory problems you have called NAC or N-Acetyl L- Cysteine. My doctor reccomended it to me years ago and its done wonders taking daily. You might give it a "Shot"...no pun intended.

Please use a dictionary and look up immunity. My neighbor is currently sick and has tested positive even though his dumb ass has taken 6 shots of this fake ass "vaccine."

How is he testing positive with immunity?

I assume you are trolling at this point.

Please use a dictionary and look up immunity. My neighbor is currently sick and has tested positive even though his dumb ass has taken 6 shots of this fake ass "vaccine."

How is he testing positive with immunity?

I assume you are trolling at this point.
Nahh... Dudes a full blown Stephen Colbert or a Jimmy Kimmell Clone

There's a cheap and effective supplement that should help any respiratory problems you have called NAC or N-Acetyl L- Cysteine. My doctor reccomended it to me years ago and its done wonders taking daily. You might give it a "Shot"...no pun intended.

NAC is friends with glycine, bromelain and quercetin. Taken on an empty stomach.

Back