Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread Vol. 2

Have you ever just considered maybe you are the issue? I have no problem going back and forth with most people in this thread even though we disagree.

The studies were being done on Ivermectin. It was all just coming out that it wasn't that effective. Those studies have been posted by both sides at various points. You just believe they were falsified because some substack authors couldn;t accept ivermectin isn't that good for covid.

The reality in Australia is that it wasn't cheap medicine because it was rarely used here pre covid. $100+ for a course of something that may or may not have helped, for the equivalent of the common cold for most people. People selling that to vulnerable people are snake oil salesmen.

Simple supply and demand was the issue. As you said, you can't really make much money off it so the stock was getting bought up like we have seen before. Manufacturing takes time and money. You had people with the stock here in Australia, over inflating the price for the item, but it wasn't some cheap over the counter medicine in covid. It's no different to when we have the shortages of baby formula here in Australia. It's not overly expensive for us, gets bought up in bulk and shipped over seas where they make a massive profit.

My belief is it became scarce in various places because people hoarded stock and were selling it at more than it was worth. I haven't seen an effective study or anecdotal evidence even that would make me believe it's better than just recovering normally. Every successful study or anecdotal story I have seen (Joe Rogan for example) has taken Ivermectin as one of many drugs. All available evidence just points to it being better to just sleep covid off for a few days and save the cash. unless you have covid and scabies at the same time.

Lol, all that to divert. It's not patented and your entire wall of shit is a bullshit wall of diversion.
My issue is your manipulative and lying behaviours that are so obviously false to another Australian but as they don't know because they're not here.

i e. 1 everything is back to normal when friends and I are still forced unemployed and excluded from society

i e. 2 A doctors script is needed for it in Australia, same same for hydroxycloriquine.
It is impossible for there to be a shortage when people need a doctors script to stockpile.

Just as it us so cheaply manufactured, off patent and easily imported.

As for snake oil, lol. Iirc Australia had the largest stockpile of hydroxycloriquine in the world following the sars BS because of its well recognised antiviral activity. Our government stockpiled it for the BS of the plandemic, it's availability and recognition would have stopped the gene therapys eua.

For ivermectin the fraud was clearly shown with proof when the key studies summary was altered after a Gates nob profit gave 42 million pounds to the university.
The videos were shared 3 years ago and multiple times since.

Lol, all that to divert. It's not patented and your entire wall of shit is a bullshit wall of diversion.
My issue is your manipulative and lying behaviours that are so obviously false to another Australian but as they don't know because they're not here.

i e. 1 everything is back to normal when friends and I are still forced unemployed and excluded from society

i e. 2 A doctors script is needed for it in Australia, same same for hydroxycloriquine.
It is impossible for there to be a shortage when people need a doctors script to stockpile.

Just as it us so cheaply manufactured, off patent and easily imported.

As for snake oil, lol. Iirc Australia had the largest stockpile of hydroxycloriquine in the world following the sars BS because of its well recognised antiviral activity. Our government stockpiled it for the BS of the plandemic, it's availability and recognition would have stopped the gene therapys eua.

For ivermectin the fraud was clearly shown with proof when the key studies summary was altered after a Gates nob profit gave 42 million pounds to the university.
The videos were shared 3 years ago and multiple times since.

Divert? I addressed what you said and the post you commented on in the same quote.

I have posted the going rate for Ivermectin in this thread in Australia over a year ago. It wasn't freely available at any point here, it was a fringe drug used for primarily for scabies.

Who cares about hydroxycloriquine? We weren't talking about that. It seems to have mixed results. I wouldn't waste my time on it, better treatments were available with less risk.

Pick a position. It's either easy to access and manufacture or you require a doctors script and it's not available. It can't be both, that's a contradiction.
A select group of doctors monopolized access to it and over prescribed it for the equivalent of a cold. It's no different to all the idiots taking ozempic for weightloss. Legit diabetics can't get it because some idiot wants to lose weight without any effort. That requires a prescription, but people know they can make money off it so they prescribe it at inflated cost.

Not everything is a conspiracy. The reality is Ivermectin just isn't that good as treatment for covid. Throwing random meds at something was fine in 2020. 4 years later, I think we can see you are better off just chilling for a few days at home than rushing out to take a medication that may or may not work. Other things exist with much better effectiveness for people that need serious treatment.

Divert? I addressed what you said and the post you commented on in the same quote.

I have posted the going rate for Ivermectin in this thread in Australia over a year ago. It wasn't freely available at any point here, it was a fringe drug used for primarily for scabies.

Who cares about hydroxycloriquine? We weren't talking about that. It seems to have mixed results. I wouldn't waste my time on it, better treatments were available with less risk.

Pick a position. It's either easy to access and manufacture or you require a doctors script and it's not available. It can't be both, that's a contradiction.
A select group of doctors monopolized access to it and over prescribed it for the equivalent of a cold. It's no different to all the idiots taking ozempic for weightloss. Legit diabetics can't get it because some idiot wants to lose weight without any effort. That requires a prescription, but people know they can make money off it so they prescribe it at inflated cost.

Not everything is a conspiracy. The reality is Ivermectin just isn't that good as treatment for covid. Throwing random meds at something was fine in 2020. 4 years later, I think we can see you are better off just chilling for a few days at home than rushing out to take a medication that may or may not work. Other things exist with much better effectiveness for people that need serious treatment.

Pick a position? It can be both as anyone that critically thinks knows.
It's not under patent so if the government wanted to import it they could easily do so from India or china., easily. No shortages anywhere, for any country.
We just cannot readily access it an due the the threat the usual users couldn't either, if anything we would have had a surplus.

Odd that you try to deflect from the point and pretend to not see it. How many times over the years have you lot said they both have no antivirus effect yet until this BS both could be used.

The key study showed an improvement in hospitalisation by upwards of over 80%. The video is there to watch, I've posted it numerous times and its damning in every way.
From his tone, body language and his words, all showing he was complicit in a bribe.

Pick a position? It can be both as anyone that critically thinks knows.
It's not under patent so if the government wanted to import it they could easily do so from India or china., easily. No shortages anywhere, for any country.
We just cannot readily access it an due the the threat the usual users couldn't either, if anything we would have had a surplus.

Odd that you try to deflect from the point and pretend to not see it. How many times over the years have you lot said they both have no antivirus effect yet until this BS both could be used.

The key study showed an improvement in hospitalisation by upwards of over 80%. The video is there to watch, I've posted it numerous times and its damning in every way.
From his tone, body language and his words, all showing he was complicit in a bribe.
One supposed study that was later found to be flawed is not a significant factor in deciding treatment options.
Most of the data points to a mild reduction in symptoms and recovery time for a virus that most recover from with no intervention.

If I search Ivermectin and covid, i can find heaps of studies. How was it not being looked at as a viable treatment option? The reality is it was over researched when we could have been looking at more effective treatment options for severe covid or people that actually need to take something if they catch it.

Why would the government import more Ivermectin, the data doesn't support its use for this issue? Why would we be buying that stuff from China and India during a global pandemic?
I thought it was stupid when we bought bulk vaccines that we eventually donated from the US.

Read what I am saying. I am saying that covid is just like a cold or flu and will sort itself out with basic rest and recovery. I don't care if ivermectin knocks 1-2 days off covid recovery time like most studies say. My entire point is why pay to take a drug that may or may not do what they claim it does, and over pay for it like was happening in Australia. The reality was ivermectins biggest selling point, its price, was massively inflated here by the supposed people who just wanted to "help".

You can't pick one study that supports what you want, that's how we ended up with Pfizer etc getting their vaccines approved and distributed worldwide as cures for covid. You are all for it when it supports your position, but cry about it when the other side does the same thing.

There is no such thing as a key study. Results need to be replicable. They aren't for ivermectin.

One supposed study that was later found to be flawed is not a significant factor in deciding treatment options.
Most of the data points to a mild reduction in symptoms and recovery time for a virus that most recover from with no intervention.

If I search Ivermectin and covid, i can find heaps of studies. How was it not being looked at as a viable treatment option? The reality is it was over researched when we could have been looking at more effective treatment options for severe covid or people that actually need to take something if they catch it.

Why would the government import more Ivermectin, the data doesn't support its use for this issue? Why would we be buying that stuff from China and India during a global pandemic?
I thought it was stupid when we bought bulk vaccines that we eventually donated from the US.

Read what I am saying. I am saying that covid is just like a cold or flu and will sort itself out with basic rest and recovery. I don't care if ivermectin knocks 1-2 days off covid recovery time like most studies say. My entire point is why pay to take a drug that may or may not do what they claim it does, and over pay for it like was happening in Australia. The reality was ivermectins biggest selling point, its price, was massively inflated here by the supposed people who just wanted to "help".

You can't pick one study that supports what you want, that's how we ended up with Pfizer etc getting their vaccines approved and distributed worldwide as cures for covid. You are all for it when it supports your position, but cry about it when the other side does the same thing.

There is no such thing as a key study. Results need to be replicable. They aren't for ivermectin.

All that to divert from the point.

It matters when the side of safe and effective used that as the key study to shut down its use.

It certainly matters when the summary was changed in a manner that didn't reflect the data.

It most certainly matters when the pos looking like a weasel, has guilt written all over every aspect of his body language, tone and wording.

Every institution with power has been captured. Everything is fucked. It makes sense. If you can buy a President, you can buy the WHO and CDC and FBI and everything else.
There are two colors of pill left. Rainbow and black…

Every institution with power has been captured. Everything is fucked. It makes sense. If you can buy a President, you can buy the WHO and CDC and FBI and everything else.

Bingo.

Some people just can't come to grips with this fact yet. It means entirely reworking what they know about their lives, and who to trust. Psychologically speaking, it's similar to when you see someone in a relationship go into denial about their partner cheating.

All of the institutions that they relied upon for guidance are (and have been for decades) misguiding them, intentionally. For some people, that's just too difficult to face.

All that to divert from the point.

It matters when the side of safe and effective used that as the key study to shut down its use.

It certainly matters when the summary was changed in a manner that didn't reflect the data.

It most certainly matters when the pos looking like a weasel, has guilt written all over every aspect of his body language, tone and wording.

What are you talking about? I haven't diverted from any point I have disagreed with your opinion on something.

There is no key study. They ran heaps of studies, it showed early success that they then realised it was due to a poorly executed study, that didn't correctly isolate ivermectin as the cause of any worthwhile improvement. If nobody else can replicate those results, then it was clearly a flawed study.

The end result is ivermectin is slightly better than doing nothing at all and cuts infection by a day or two during prime covid. My last bout of covid was 2-4 days, 2 days off or 50% reduction sounds good, until you realise I could just recover naturally and not pay $50+ a day, just to short cut my cold. The data in severe cases showed near no improvement, you can make up whatever claims you want, but all the follow up studies showed no real value in using it as a primary treatment option for severe cases.

Who cares what somebody supposedly looks like, it's about whether the data they found can actually be used for anything meaningful and stand up to peer review.
What a weird thing to base your opinion on.

What are you talking about? I haven't diverted from any point I have disagreed with your opinion on something.

There is no key study. They ran heaps of studies, it showed early success that they then realised it was due to a poorly executed study, that didn't correctly isolate ivermectin as the cause of any worthwhile improvement. If nobody else can replicate those results, then it was clearly a flawed study.

The end result is ivermectin is slightly better than doing nothing at all and cuts infection by a day or two during prime covid. My last bout of covid was 2-4 days, 2 days off or 50% reduction sounds good, until you realise I could just recover naturally and not pay $50+ a day, just to short cut my cold. The data in severe cases showed near no improvement, you can make up whatever claims you want, but all the follow up studies showed no real value in using it as a primary treatment option for severe cases.

Who cares what somebody supposedly looks like, it's about whether the data they found can actually be used for anything meaningful and stand up to peer review.

"The end result is ivermectin is slightly better than doing nothing at all and cuts infection by a day or two during prime covid"

Virtually ANY treatment is better than doing nothing at all. Including pseubos.

If I have a COVID and take an airborne(insert anything here you could dream of) and the guy next to me has COVID and doesn't take anything I will likely do a tiny bit better. Does that mean airborne treats COVID? No no it does not.

"The end result is ivermectin is slightly better than doing nothing at all and cuts infection by a day or two during prime covid"

If I have a COVID and take an airborne(insert anything here you could dream of) and the guy next to me has COVID and doesn't take anything I will likely do a tiny bit better. Does that mean airborne treats COVID? No no it does not.

I agree with you? Read the context of this discussion.

The selling point for taking ivermectin because it might slightly help is it’s price. Where I am the going rate of a course of ivermectin was over $100 dollars as a prescription for covid.

I wouldn’t pay $100 dollars for some throat lozenges that might make me feel slightly better, why would I for ivermectin that may help me a little if I have mild covid?

The reality is, it just doesn’t really do much for covid and isn’t the cure all victim of a conspiracy that he is trying to make it out to be off a single study.

I agree with you? Read the context of this discussion.

The selling point for taking ivermectin because it might slightly help is it’s price. Where I am the going rate of a course of ivermectin was over $100 dollars as a prescription for covid.

I wouldn’t pay $100 dollars for some throat lozenges that might make me feel slightly better, why would I for ivermectin that may help me a little if I have mild covid?

The reality is, it just doesn’t really do much for covid and isn’t the cure all victim of a conspiracy that he is trying to make it out to be off a single study.

My sarcasm meter has been destroyed. I apologize.

My sarcasm meter has been destroyed. I apologize.
Haha you picked out one part and missed the next bit just below it. I can understand how the quoted bit in context led you to that conclusion.

I think we agree. The data seems to point to it being about as effective as basic paracetamol or Panadol.

I care that he looked sounded and acted guilty as sin when the data the trial indicated a >80% reduction in hospitalisation and death.

I care that the summary was altered to not reflect the data.

I care that this happened immediately after a Bill Gates ngo donated $42 million pound to the university and the lead scientist admits that the ngo had in put into the summary change.

I care that just before the share price of bioNtech exploded Bill Gates invested massively.

I care that if ivermectin and hydroxycloriquine were recognised as a potential treatment the eua couldn't legally be given.

Everyone should care because you have all taken a gene therapy without being told at the same time that our excess deaths continue to rival ww2 and it started in line with the rollout.

I certainly care when there appears very very likely that a crime of the magnitude the world most likely hasn't seen has and is happening.

"Seven Members of Parliament including Andrew Bridgen MP sent a letter to the head of the UK ONS requesting that they publish a comprehensive time-series cohort analysis of the UK data (weekly buckets for 152 weeks starting in Jan 2021). The request was also validated by UK Professors Norman Fenton and Carl Heneghan. Although, the head of the UK ONS says that the data is available for qualified researchers, qualified researchers who have challenged the narrative have been denied access. So the data shall remain hidden! (Source)"

"Edward Dowd: Government & Media Pretending Massive Health Crisis Not Going On
"Ever since the CV19 vaccine came on, we have had 1.1 million Americans die excessively, 4 million permanently disabled and another 28 million injured.""
"Ever since the CV19 vaccine came on, we have had 1.1 million Americans die excessively, 4 million permanently disabled and another 28 million injured. It’s 33 million people who have been negatively affected now. The question you have to ask is why are these institutions not screaming from the rooftops? I think the reason why is, it’s all because of the (deadly) vaccine. It’s all circular, and I think it’s a joke at this point.”
"One big problem Dowd has spotted is an explosion of cancers and, yes, you cannot get the truth about this either. Dowd says, “The fact that people will not even say that cancers are on the rise is pretty comical to me. Doctors were reporting it anecdotally, and now we have the data to prove it. This is where we are. In 2022, I said that ‘60,000 millennials died excessively between March of 2021 and February of 2022. That was a Vietnam War.’"

On that I wonder if any studies have been done on " reverse placebos " . Dunno what to call it. Ie the fear mongering making getting covid worse for some. And vice versa those who expected the vaccine to harm etc.

Just a curiosity of mine

I care that he looked sounded and acted guilty as sin when the data the trial indicated a >80% reduction in hospitalisation and death.

I care that the summary was altered to not reflect the data.

I care that this happened immediately after a Bill Gates ngo donated $42 million pound to the university and the lead scientist admits that the ngo had in put into the summary change.

I care that just before the share price of bioNtech exploded Bill Gates invested massively.

I care that if ivermectin and hydroxycloriquine were recognised as a potential treatment the eua couldn't legally be given.

Everyone should care because you have all taken a gene therapy without being told at the same time that our excess deaths continue to rival ww2 and it started in line with the rollout.
So your entire opinion is based on the supposed changes of a single study and you choose to ignore all other follow up studies that couldn’t replicate that result?
Your logic is exactly the same as how they rolled the vaccines out as a cure all based off a single study run by the drug manufacturer.

As the science changed, so did the advice around the covid vaccine. Why wouldn’t you apply the same logic to ivermectin and hydroxychloriquine?
Ivermectin and hydroxychloriquine have been outperformed by better treatment options, one of those treatment options is a couple days off work. That's how poor it performs.

Covid wasn’t the bubonic plague they sold it as originally and the covid nazis have left that narrative behind. Now it’s time for the anti vax numpties to do the same with the vaccine.

Don't trivialise WW2 and the loss of life for people serving their countries. No person that served in the military would ever use that comparison. Posting conspiracy theories on a MMA forum doesn't earn you the right.

On that I wonder if any studies have been done on " reverse placebos " . Dunno what to call it. Ie the fear mongering making getting covid worse for some. And vice versa those who expected the vaccine to harm etc.

Just a curiosity of mine
I reckon you are onto something here. No studies would have ever been done, but it's what annoys me so much about these substack losers. The headlines are interchangeable with prime time CNN during the height of covid.

All this talk about death and treason, but no actual substance within the article and no references to boot.
Exactly the same strategy as the death counter and daily press conferences in Australia, just for the reverse opinion.

Same fear mongering strategy to get shares/likes but they justify it when it supports their position.Next thing they are complaining about it when the other side do it or did it in the past.

Back