Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread Vol. 2

"Could the Covid Vaccine Cause Cancer?
Why did regulators across the world miss this important point?"

Personally thats a resounding yes, you'd be retarded to not see the potential.

""did not anticipate the possibility that adding methyl-pseudouridine to mRNA to avoid an excessive inflammatory response, could make people susceptible to other pathogens and allow cancer growth by suppressing the immune system."
Rubio-Casillas, Alberto, et al. "N1-methyl-pseudouridine (m1Ψ): Friend or foe of cancer?." International Journal of Biological Macromolecules (2024): 131427."

Obviously doctors are baffled by the cancers exploding and msm will coin the new term "turbo cancer".
It'll be climate change induced cancers and more tax, lock downs and deforestation will he the needed answer.

Global cancer cases in people under the age of 50 have risen by 79 per cent between 1990 and 2019, according to new research.

End of conspiracy theory.

You can't just attach long-running issues to the obsession of the day, sorry.

Global cancer cases in people under the age of 50 have risen by 79 per cent between 1990 and 2019, according to new research.

You got the vaccine right? Is everything ok?

Lol I'm pretty happy with my decision quicky, how come you haven't stayed up to date again.

Lol I'm pretty happy with my decision quicky, how come you haven't stayed up to date again.

And yet, in 2020, at the beginning of the pandemic-proper, do you know what people were predicting?

An increase in cancer mortality.

A recent study done by DATA-CAN in conjunction with University College London, The Royal London Hospital and others has found that there will be somewhere between 7,164 and 35,830 more cancer-related deaths due to the disruption brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic.

I know the gimmick is you just repackage things and point to a vaccine that hasn't done anything like the damage or had anything like the impact you're pretending, but you do need to keep adding perspective.

Less screening, less testing, less medical access for a prolonged period will logically have such knock on effects.

You can make the argument that the lockdown caused this, you're going to look silly if you're just going 'muh vaccine' like you're actually the one suffering from 'vaccine damage'.

And yet, in 2020, at the beginning of the pandemic-proper, do you know what people were predicting?

An increase in cancer mortality.

A recent study done by DATA-CAN in conjunction with University College London, The Royal London Hospital and others has found that there will be somewhere between 7,164 and 35,830 more cancer-related deaths due to the disruption brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic.

I know the gimmick is you just repackage things and point to a vaccine that hasn't done anything like the damage or had anything like the impact you're pretending, but you do need to keep adding perspective.

Less screening, less testing, less medical access for a prolonged period will logically have such knock on effects.

You can make the argument that the lockdown caused this, you're going to look silly if you're just going 'muh vaccine' like you're actually the one suffering from 'vaccine damage'.

Lol, how many shots you had? It was only 3 two years ago and now.....

Like I said, I'm very happy with my choice and happier by the day. My commitment hasn't changed while yours appears to have waned

Lol, how many shots you had? It was only 3 two years ago and now.....

Like I said, I'm very happy with my choice and happier by the day. My commitment hasn't changed while yours appears to have waned

I haven't been offered any more for quite some time.

I'm also not offered a flu shot annually, either, but I consider either about as dangerous as drinking a can of beer.

I haven't been offered any more for quite some time.

I'm also not offered a flu shot annually, either, but I consider either about as dangerous as drinking a can of beer.

Strange that, 3. So you stopped late 21 early 22 because iirc you didn't get the bivalent.
Lol very very weak commitment to your cause of safe and effective. More so that you believe it's as safe as drinking a beer.

If that was actually the case you would have had all of them because with your reasoning there is only upside to getting them.
But you know otherwise.

US funded research in China most likely. In Australia's case people travelled overseas and couldn't chill at home for two weeks when they came back.
The access to rapid testing should have been the end of all restrictions. People just had to do the tests before they went out and came in contact with vulnerable people.
I don't know.
I think it's very complicated.
Actually too complicated.. that's why every flu season we just get on with it.
29000 planes left the wuhan area in Feb 2020. I posted up the flight tracker back in the original thread.
Knowbody seemed to be that bothered that an area with a supposed virus kicking about was transporting that volume of passengers all around the world.
Then there's the months before that.. covid or whatever was picked up at various different places around the world 2019.. so this was not really anything new going about.
The media muddied the ground with reality..

Strange that, 3. So you stopped late 21 early 22 because iirc you didn't get the bivalent.
Lol very very weak commitment to your cause of safe and effective. More so that you believe it's as safe as drinking a beer.

If that was actually the case you would have had all of them because with your reasoning there is only upside to getting them.
But you know otherwise.

I'm not entitled to all of them as I'm not a priority at risk person.

But plenty of people either compromised immune systems or who are older have had them, and they're fine too.

I'm not entitled to all of them as I'm not a priority at risk person.

But plenty of people either compromised immune systems or who are older have had them, and they're fine too.

Really, you think there's one person that believes that?
Before you up left like the others you told me that you didn't need to take anymore because they weren't mandatory for travel any more. Odd how time flies and your minds forget the stories, like "too late for me anyway". (I have an excellent memory for things that infuriate me)

But lets pretend my memory is wrong (it isn't) this isn't January 2021 where they started the gene therapy slowly and under the pretense of the vulnerable and most important.
(Lol except the politicians, odd that. Key politicians die and the countrys ability to make snap decisions stops, creates chaos. Yet they're ALL exempt from this wonder drug....)

As for plenty are ok. Yep so far, but plenty sure as fuck aren't (I know some) and we have the worst excess death since ww2 but no one is allowed to question why.

I know people that have been told by their doctors on the sly that they were smart not to and the people I know who are injured are more regretful than anyone not in pain can understand, a few on here if you remember.

You are ok, for now but yesterday is no guarantee of tomorrow.

Last edited:
I don't know.
I think it's very complicated.
Actually too complicated.. that's why every flu season we just get on with it.
29000 planes left the wuhan area in Feb 2020. I posted up the flight tracker back in the original thread.
Knowbody seemed to be that bothered that an area with a supposed virus kicking about was transporting that volume of passengers all around the world.
Then there's the months before that.. covid or whatever was picked up at various different places around the world 2019.. so this was not really anything new going about.
The media muddied the ground with reality..

And now we still have people on substack getting posted in this thread doing the exact same thing that media did for covid.
Making things up and creating panic over something that isn't occurring.

Sure lockdowns were stupid, but let's be honest.,They happened (in Australia) because people wouldn;t stay home when they had covid. I was at most of our big protests.
It's ceases to be a protest when bottles start flying and even if you disagree on something, you still have to behave within the rules. That's a riot, expect it to be shuit down.
Once you start siding with people kicking kicking cops especially a female one when she could of kicked the guy easily, you probably have to look at your biases, provided you are a normal reasonable person.

And now we still have people on substack getting posted in this thread doing the exact same thing that media did for covid.
Making things up and creating panic over something that isn't occurring.

Sure lockdowns were stupid, but let's be honest.,They happened (in Australia) because people wouldn;t stay home when they had covid. I was at most of our big protests.
It's ceases to be a protest when bottles start flying and even if you disagree on something, you still have to behave within the rules. That's a riot, expect it to be shuit down.
Once you start siding with people kicking kicking cops especially a female one when she could of kicked the guy easily, you probably have to look at your biases, provided you are a normal reasonable person.
Can you not see the huge incongruity between the narratives that were pumped out?
Nothing matched..
Actions weren't led by thoughts and vice verse..
And that's where my problems with it all are.
The narrative seemed to be going somewhere.. but in reality it was just nonsense.. the media was pumping out rubbish none stop while the politics thought they could control a virus and the population.. while the biggest corporate institutions on the planet made bank ..
All in the people died with lack of services and human touch..
The biggest con in the history of the world...

Can you not see the huge incongruity between the narratives that were pumped out?
Nothing matched..
Actions weren't led by thoughts and vice verse..
And that's where my problems with it all are.
The narrative seemed to be going somewhere.. but in reality it was just nonsense.. the media was pumping out rubbish none stop while the politics thought they could control a virus and the population.. while the biggest corporate institutions on the planet made bank ..
All in the people died with lack of services and human touch..
The biggest con in the history of the world...
How much debt have you forced your children and grandchildren into by your selfishness? Was it an Amazon obsession being you were forced to stay at home? You bragged about it then shut up. The cash you forced hard working tax payers out of, is what I mean. Do you even feel guilty about that?

How much debt have you forced your children and grandchildren into by your selfishness? Was it an Amazon obsession being you were forced to stay at home? You bragged about it then shut up. The cash you forced hard working tax payers out of, is what I mean. Do you even feel guilty about that?
Jesus christ woman .

What's wrong with you?

Why are you dodging the questions of statements you willingly made?
Not dodging anything.

There just your opinions.

And I don't care.

All I can say is get some help.

You sound fucking crazy.

Not dodging anything.

There just your opinions.

And I don't care.

All I can say is get some help.

You sound fucking crazy.
Did you or did you not say you were putting your children and grandchildren in debt because you spent too much during lockdown? It's a simple question which you won't answer.

Did you or did you not say you were putting your children and grandchildren in debt because you spent too much during lockdown? It's a simple question which you won't answer.
What the actual fuck you on about?

I think you have me confused with someone else.

Yeah I had a few rough years after my marriage broke down.. and I had disclosed some personal shit .. maybe to my detriment it seems as you won't let some shit go.

But no I never spent a penny during lockdowm

And no I'm not in debt.
In fact quite the opposite.

What the actual fuck you on about?

I think you have me confused with someone else.

Yeah I had a few rough years after my marriage broke down.. and I had disclosed some personal shit .. maybe to my detriment it seems as you won't let some shit go.

But no I never spent a penny during lockdowm

And no I'm not in debt.
In fact quite the opposite.
So why did you say that you, your children and their children were in debt? I know you never spent a ppenny during lockdown because you sponge off of hard earning Brits paying for you/ Hence why I was surprised you said you were in debt as a result of the lockdowns.

So why did you say that you, your children and their children were in debt? I know you never spent a ppenny during lockdown because you sponge off of hard earning Brits paying for you/ Hence why I was surprised you said you were in debt as a result of the lockdowns.
I didn't say that

Back