Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you dumb? That just proves my point lol. That's what I've been saying in all of my post dummy. N95 is better but still doesn't prevent covid. It even says on the N95 box that it doesn't prevent covid dummy. Reading and understanding is fundamental. Make sure you are capable of doing both before responding to my posts.

But yes N95 mask would be better overall compared to the mask people are wearing now. Most wear cloth/cotton which does nothing, or fashionable lace mask that also does nothing to prevent transmission. Those mask are so thin that it's pretty much like wearing nothing at all. N95 doesn't fully stop covid but it is a better option than the mask that most people wear. It's thicker so it can add an extra layer of protection but covid particles still can pass through from breathing, also N95 mask are also not air tight so it will still leak from the sides of the mask, top and bottom as well.
“Its better than nothing”

No, it isnt. Its a theatrical show that does fuck all. See Japan.

I don't understand how people think this is all for the good of humanity. Have you fucking forgot that humans are behind this? Humans. You know, the humans that are supposed to be good because of their "position." Pastors, teachers, cops, judges, scientists... it doesn't matter what position a human is, some are bad and will do bad things, especially for money. The companies pushing this billion dollar fake vaccine are the same companies whose products have been proven to cause cancer in pregnant women, babies, children, etc. Johnson and Johnson Baby Powder, deodorant, Zantac, the list goes on and on. Yet somehow this is different? This will be safe right?

I don't understand how people think this is all for the good of humanity. Have you fucking forgot that humans are behind this? Humans. You know, the humans that are supposed to be good because of their "position." Pastors, teachers, cops, judges, scientists... it doesn't matter what position a human is, some are bad and will do bad things, especially for money. The companies pushing this billion dollar fake vaccine are the same companies whose products have been proven to cause cancer in pregnant women, babies, children, etc. Johnson and Johnson Baby Powder, deodorant, Zantac, the list goes on and on. Yet somehow this is different? This will be safe right?
Fake vaccine?

These same companies who can't even make safe baby power are going to try to use the government to force us to take this. Its absolute lunacy, its a crime against humanity. Their are 100+ million people who do not want this shit, as long as we tell them to shove it, their isn't anything they can do.

“Its better than nothing”

No, it isnt. Its a theatrical show that does fuck all. See Japan.
I'm not disagreeing with it. I think mask are pointless overall. But it is better than nothing to stop the body fluids from sneezing and coughing. It may prevent people from getting it all over their hands and spreading it by touching everything and other people. People don't always have the best hygiene and may not be washing their hands or using hand sanitizer.

But I also don't feel mask should be mandatory. I feel it should be voluntary. Give people the choice to mask up or not, vaccine or not. With the vaccine being ineffective with delta variant you can't really run with the narrative that the vaccine stops the spreads. The mask has been proven ineffective so you can't run with that narrative either. Best thing to do is herd immunity, that's also why I don't agree with lockdowns. That's the only thing that is going to work to stop the spread.

Let the people get vaccinated if they feel they are at risk, or to get it done to lower the risk of severe symptoms if they get covid or the covid variant. I feel with all the data with the virus and the vaccine it's clear nothing is really stopping the spread and people should have the choice on what type of precautions they want to take with the virus. There is enough data available for people to make their own choices with their health and safety.

Seems like you didn't read a lot of your own links? The first one even says that the study was withdrawn. The second has been responded to by AP and points out that several factual errors were made in your article (funny how it hasn't been amended) and that the professional associations in his field unanimously disagree with him and endorse mask wearing and other public health measures.

If you're not going to read and research your own links I can't be bothered either.

I believe you're cherry picking sources to support you're own pre existing beliefs. I don't believe for one second that you truly understand what you're posting.

Every single medical association and public health body made up of thousands of doctors suggest that mask wearing is recommended. I can find contrary opinions but that isn't sufficient for me to start believing in some grand conspiracy.

What seems far more likely is that contrary views are a minority that have probably been considered and researched and in most cases discarded, and that I'm reading about them because dumbfucks like most in this thread post material without understanding it or understanding that they aren't smart enough to know when they are being fed misinformation.

Such is the internet.

Seems like you didn't read a lot of your own links? The first one even says that the study was withdrawn. The second has been responded to by AP and points out that several factual errors were made in your article (funny how it hasn't been amended) and that the professional associations in his field unanimously disagree with him and endorse mask wearing and other public health measures.

If you're not going to read and research your own links I can't be bothered either.

I believe you're cherry picking sources to support you're own pre existing beliefs. I don't believe for one second that you truly understand what you're posting.

Every single medical association and public health body made up of thousands of doctors suggest that mask wearing is recommended. I can find contrary opinions but that isn't sufficient for me to start believing in some grand conspiracy.

What seems far more likely is that contrary views are a minority that have probably been considered and researched and in most cases discarded, and that I'm reading about them because dumbfucks like most in this thread post material without understanding it or understanding that they aren't smart enough to know when they are being fed misinformation.

Such is the internet.

Those that foolishly got injected with any of the 4 experimental shots will be crippled or killed within 5 years of injection.
Such is reality.

Those that foolishly got injected with any of the 4 experimental shots will be crippled or killed within 5 years of injection.
Such is reality.
I am gonna need an infowars link to back up that claim please.......

<Dany07>

Such is the internet.
The actual problem is that you are a tool that disregards anything and anyone that goes against a narrative your you're being fed by big pharma and six media conglomerates.. You know, the guys that want to sell multiple shots to every human on the planet, financed with tax payer money by politicians who receive massive political donations from those who patent the shots, and reinforced by the media machine that gets paid billions per year in advertising dollars from those same people.
You know, the guys who get government funded research grants approved by the medical bureaucrats that you worship like gods, that have cleverly routed stakes in those patents while being the highest paid employee of the U.S government.
It doesn't really matter though, you'll gladly challenge the slippery slope until the day your head rolls down it..

Last edited:
The actual problem is that you are a tool that disregards anything and anyone that goes against a narrative your you're being fed by big pharma and six media conglomerates.. You know, the guys that want to sell multiple shots to every human on the planet, financed with tax payer money by politicians who receive massive political donations from those who patent the shots, and reinforced by the media machine that gets paid billions per year in advertising dollars from those same people.
You know, the guys who get government funded research grants approved by the medical bureaucrats that you worship like gods, that have cleverly routed stakes in those patents while being the highest paid employee of the U.S government.
It doesn't really matter though, you'll gladly challenge the slippery slope until the day your head rolls down it..

I'm happy to admit I know so little I should defer to the plurality of experts on virology and epidemiology, rather than lilelvis on sherdog.

It is, in my understanding, completely unanimous in that mask wearing is recommended in close quarters without good ventilation. You can find a few experts who disagree but I suggest you are the one cherry picking what you ready agree with.

LOL at me consuming news from 6 media conglomerates. Know your audience bro. Not everyone on here is from the US.

Are you dumb? That just proves my point lol. That's what I've been saying in all of my post dummy. N95 is better but still doesn't prevent covid. It even says on the N95 box that it doesn't prevent covid dummy. Reading and understanding is fundamental. Make sure you are capable of doing both before responding to my posts.

But yes N95 mask would be better overall compared to the mask people are wearing now. Most wear cloth/cotton which does nothing, or fashionable lace mask that also does nothing to prevent transmission. Those mask are so thin that it's pretty much like wearing nothing at all. N95 doesn't fully stop covid but it is a better option than the mask that most people wear. It's thicker so it can add an extra layer of protection but covid particles still can pass through from breathing, also N95 mask are also not air tight so it will still leak from the sides of the mask, top and bottom as well.

Hey dummy, when 70-95% of the time the virus is being filtered by cloth or N95 masks it’s a highly effective tool to prevent contracting Covid. The amount of viral load you inhale is what determines if your antibodies can rid it of your system before you become sick or infectious. Thus limiting that viral load you breath in by 70-95% can be drastically effective.

You can inhale Covid and not become infected if the viral load you inhale is reduced by masks
I’m not sure how this is over your head. You seem like one of the dumber fucks on this planet not comprehending this simple fact.

You just keep whining “but but but…not every single particle guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuys.”

Hey dummy, when 70-95% of the time the virus is being filtered by cloth or N95 masks it’s a highly effective tool to prevent contracting Covid.”

Sorry if you already linked it, but can you give a source for the efficacy assertion? Thanks!

Sorry if you already linked it, but can you give a source for the efficacy assertion? Thanks!

The team found that, under ideal conditions and dependent on the fit, three-layered cloth masks can perform similarly to surgical masks for filtering droplets -- with both reducing exposure by around 50 to 75 per cent. For example, if an infected person and a healthy individual are both wearing masks, scientists believe this could result in up to 94 per cent less exposure.

Dr Richard Sear, co-author of the study and Leader of the Soft Matter Group at the University of Surrey, said:

"While wearing a simple and relatively inexpensive cloth face mask cannot eliminate the risk of contracting COVID-19, measurements and our theoretical model suggests they are highly effective in reducing transmission. We hope that our work inspires mask designs to be optimised in the future and we hope it helps to remind people of the importance of continuing to wear masks while COVID-19 remains present in the community."

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2021/04/210428113723.htm

Hey dummy, when 70-95% of the time the virus is being filtered by cloth or N95 masks it’s a highly effective tool to prevent contracting Covid. The amount of viral load you inhale is what determines if your antibodies can rid it of your system before you become sick or infectious. Thus limiting that viral load you breath in by 70-95% can be drastically effective.

You can inhale Covid and not become infected if the viral load you inhale is reduced by masks
I’m not sure how this is over your head. You seem like one of the dumber fucks on this planet not comprehending this simple fact.

You just keep whining “but but but…not every single particle guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuys.”
Hey dummy where is the scientific study to prove that? There is none because it can't be proven. Read the box idiot. The manufacturers and companies selling and producing it straight up tell you it doesn't prevent you getting infected with covid/viruses/diseases. How dumb do you have to be to not understand that? Can you read? Are you able to comprehend what you read?

Hey dummy where is the scientific study to prove that? There is none because it can't be proven. Read the box idiot. The manufacturers and companies selling and producing it straight up tell you it doesn't prevent you getting infected with covid/viruses/diseases. How dumb do you have to be to not understand that? Can you read? Are you able to comprehend what you read?

It says that because like pretty much all medical devices, 100% effectiveness 100% of the time is not realistic. Thus corporate lawyers cover there ass with that message on the box.

Name any handful of medical devices aimed at preventive measures that are 100% effective 100% of the time. They don’t but we still use them right, dummy?

It says that because like pretty much all medical devices, 100% effectiveness 100% of the time is not realistic. Thus corporate lawyers cover there ass with that message on the box.

Name any handful of medical devices aimed at preventive measures that are 100% effective 100% of the time. They don’t but we still use them right, dummy?
That's the point. If it really prevented covid/disease/viruses they would be able to prove it and not have to put that disclaimer on there. They do it because it doesn't and there's no scientific evidence backing it. These masks are not produced and used for those reasons and were never used for those reasons prior to covid pandemic. These are not the type of masks that would be used to try and prevent airborne viruses. Surgical mask is to stop the spread of body fluids during surgery. N95 is a particle respirator but not used for airborne viruses.

And yet clinical trials don't demonstrate any effect.

70% of virus being filtered does not equate to a reduction in infectivity. As you said, viral load is what is important. If even at 70% reduced, the amount of virus you are inhaling is still greater than your immune system can immediately neutralize, you get infected. If would be like you not being able to swim and drowning in the ocean. Then someone comes along and says "look, I reduced the size of the ocean by 70%. Now you won't drown". You'll still drown, because the remaining 30% of the ocean is still a lot of water.

post your data on this assertion.

Don’t be silly, lol Covid is a virus and you’re comparing it to the ocean? Derp!

if both parties are masked then you are getting double the protection which is very effective. If one party is masked but also socially distancing, even more effective. If you’re vaxxed, also exponentially more protection. 70-95% filtering also can prevent infection. You haven’t made a coherent point supported by data yet.

That's the point. If it really prevented covid/disease/viruses they would be able to prove it and not have to put that disclaimer on there. They do it because it doesn't and there's no scientific evidence backing it. These masks are not produced and used for those reasons and were never used for those reasons prior to covid pandemic. These are not the type of masks that would be used to try and prevent airborne viruses. Surgical mask is to stop the spread of body fluids during surgery. N95 is a particle respirator but not used for airborne viruses.

You’re arguing if something isn’t 100% effective a 100% of the time then it’s not working or effective all. Deeeeeerp.

take condoms for example. Very effective at preventing pregnancy and STDS, but a 100%. Same with seat belts and car fatalities. According to your dumb ass neither work and shouldn’t be used. Imagine if everyone was this dumb lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back