Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once FDA approval hits in a few weeks we will see mre of these

I would've thought that if the FDA hadn't fully approved a vaccine, it's illegal to try and force someone to take it. I could see plenty of successful counter-suits coming, however, I'd be shocked if the FDA haven't fully approved at least one and therefore, game over for the employee.

I would've thought that if the FDA hadn't fully approved a vaccine, it's illegal to try and force someone to take it. I could see plenty of successful counter-suits coming, however, I'd be shocked if the FDA haven't fully approved at least one and therefore, game over for the employee.
It will come down to an absolute mandate and every means possible to make anyone who does not want the vaccine as miserable, broke, etc as possible.

End game is 100% vaccine...why I have no idea but it makes me sick to my stomach to see how easily people are willing to give up their ability to make their own decisions to a government that long ago stopped giving two shits about you.

- free rent
- free money
- it's someone else's fault
- its racist...
Blah blah blah. Victim mentality for everything.

It will come down to an absolute mandate and every means possible to make anyone who does not want the vaccine as miserable, broke, etc as possible.

End game is 100% vaccine...why I have no idea but it makes me sick to my stomach to see how easily people are willing to give up their ability to make their own decisions to a government that long ago stopped giving two shits about you.

- free rent
- free money
- it's someone else's fault
- its racist...
Blah blah blah. Victim mentality for everything.

100% will never happen though. I definitely think that, the further down the age ladder they go, the more severe adverse reactions and deaths will start happening. Good luck trying to convince wary parents to hand over their 8 yr old kids for an experimental vaccine. My own sister has already said it's not happening with hers, and she's a doctor and very staunchly pro-vaccine and pro-covid restrictions. Too sketchy for her kids, she said, not for another few years at least.

100% will never happen though. I definitely think that, the further down the age ladder they go, the more severe adverse reactions and deaths will start happening. Good luck trying to convince wary parents to hand over their 8 yr old kids for an experimental vaccine. My own sister has already said it's not happening with hers, and she's a doctor and very staunchly pro-vaccine and pro-covid restrictions. Too sketchy for her kids, she said, not for another few years at least.
Agree 100% won't happen. But the talk around limiting non-vaccinated lives to the extent which are being talked about (and in many cases, freely supported) is fucking disgusting.

I wish the vaxx lovers would realize this will never end. There will always be reason why you need a new vaccine, booster, more lockdowns, more masking, more social distancing, etc. It's not going to end. You were supposed to get your vaccine then life would be back to normal. Well, you did, and it's not. In fact, you get your vaccine and you can still get it. So now they say the vaccines aren't working, the unvaccinated are the reason, etc. The propaganda won't end. Even if 99.9% of the population was vaccinated it would continue. Big pharma and the GOV would say there's a new variant or some other reason why you need a new vaccine or booster every six months, more lockdowns, more masking, more social distancing, more closure of businesses/schools/churches, etc.

It's not going to end. Stay in your house forever. Slave.

FDA Commissioner and Board of Pfizer said its going to last forever but turn into another version of seasonal Flu.

He has the inside details

LOL. First it's the end of the world, pandemic, apocalypse... now it's just another annual flu. This time it's forced. Forced to make big pharma that money!

LOL. First it's the end of the world, pandemic, apocalypse... now it's just another annual flu. This time it's forced. Forced to make big pharma that money!
its going to eventually evolve into a more contagious but less deadly virus like the flu.

However that can take years

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-07...ur-phase-plan-out-of-covid-pandemic/100339314

Here is Australia's approach. They are saying vaccination isn't mandatory, but it is if you want freedom of movement within the world. Just so the predominantly US audience here can see other countries approaches. Current vax rate is 20%.

Phase A: Vaccinate, prepare, pilot
Australia is currently in the first phase of the government's four-stage plan to return to normal, which seeks to suppress the virus using lockdowns as the primary tool.
This includes much of what we're already used to, such as:
  • Accelerating vaccine rates, including implementing a national vaccination plan
  • Closing international borders to keep COVID-19 out
  • Early, stringent and short lockdowns if outbreaks occur
  • Preparing a vaccine booster program
  • Undertaking a further review of the national hotel quarantine network
So what will it take to get to phase B?
70 per cent of the eligible population will need to have received both doses of a coronavirus vaccine before the nation moves to the next stage of easing restrictions.
Mr Morrison said he believed the country could reach this target of 70 per cent before the end of the year.
Phase B: Vaccine transition phase
So what would phase B look like?
Prime Minister Scott Morrison said lockdowns will become "less likely" in phase B, but they are "still possible".
"They are not something that you would normally expect because of the much higher level of vaccination and protection that exists within the country," Mr Morrison said.
International arrivals will still be restricted in phase B and caps on arrivals will remain.
But the Prime Minister says "special rules" will apply to Australians who are fully vaccinated at this stage, meaning that they will not be subject to some of the restrictions currently imposed on the population.
These "special rules" include:
  • Introducing new reduced quarantine arrangements for vaccinated residents
  • Restoring inbound passenger caps at previous levels for unvaccinated returning travellers and larger caps of vaccinated returning travellers
Phase B will also allow capped entry of student and economic visa holders subject to quarantine arrangements for vaccinated residents.
Phase C: Vaccination consolidation phase
The next phase of easing will come into force once the nation hits 80 per cent of the population being fully vaccinated.
This third phase will see Australia take a greater step back to normal life by functioning under "baseline restrictions", which include:
  • Highly targeted lockdowns only
  • No caps on returning vaccinated Australians
  • Lift all restrictions on outbound travel for vaccinated Australians
  • Extend travel bubble for unrestricted travel to new candidate countries
  • Gradual reopening of inward and outward international travel with safe countries and proportionate quarantine and reduced requirements for fully vaccinated inbound travellers
These measures are in conjunction with high vaccination rates and a continued vaccine booster program.
"We have to take each step together, and that starts with walking in the door of that vaccine clinic and seeing that GP, that pharmacist, the state hub, and getting that vaccine," Mr Morrison said.
Phase D: Final post-vaccination phase
The fourth and final phase of the government's four-step plan sees things as "normal" as possible, with international borders finally set to open back up.
Australia will seek to treat COVID-19 like any other infectious disease, with the goal to minimize cases without ongoing restrictions or lockdowns.
Some restrictions will continue to remain in place, including:
  • Quarantine for high-risk inbound travellers
  • Boosters as necessary
Mr Morrison said he didn't put a timeline on these phases because, "the timelines are now in the hands of all Australians together with state and territory governments and the federal government".
"We get there when we get there. I hope we get there as soon as we can."

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-07...ur-phase-plan-out-of-covid-pandemic/100339314

Here is Australia's approach. They are saying vaccination isn't mandatory, but it is if you want freedom of movement within the world. Just so the predominantly US audience here can see other countries approaches. Current vax rate is 20%.

Phase A: Vaccinate, prepare, pilot
Australia is currently in the first phase of the government's four-stage plan to return to normal, which seeks to suppress the virus using lockdowns as the primary tool.
This includes much of what we're already used to, such as:
  • Accelerating vaccine rates, including implementing a national vaccination plan
  • Closing international borders to keep COVID-19 out
  • Early, stringent and short lockdowns if outbreaks occur
  • Preparing a vaccine booster program
  • Undertaking a further review of the national hotel quarantine network
So what will it take to get to phase B?
70 per cent of the eligible population will need to have received both doses of a coronavirus vaccine before the nation moves to the next stage of easing restrictions.
Mr Morrison said he believed the country could reach this target of 70 per cent before the end of the year.
Phase B: Vaccine transition phase
So what would phase B look like?
Prime Minister Scott Morrison said lockdowns will become "less likely" in phase B, but they are "still possible".
"They are not something that you would normally expect because of the much higher level of vaccination and protection that exists within the country," Mr Morrison said.
International arrivals will still be restricted in phase B and caps on arrivals will remain.
But the Prime Minister says "special rules" will apply to Australians who are fully vaccinated at this stage, meaning that they will not be subject to some of the restrictions currently imposed on the population.
These "special rules" include:
  • Introducing new reduced quarantine arrangements for vaccinated residents
  • Restoring inbound passenger caps at previous levels for unvaccinated returning travellers and larger caps of vaccinated returning travellers
Phase B will also allow capped entry of student and economic visa holders subject to quarantine arrangements for vaccinated residents.
Phase C: Vaccination consolidation phase
The next phase of easing will come into force once the nation hits 80 per cent of the population being fully vaccinated.
This third phase will see Australia take a greater step back to normal life by functioning under "baseline restrictions", which include:
  • Highly targeted lockdowns only
  • No caps on returning vaccinated Australians
  • Lift all restrictions on outbound travel for vaccinated Australians
  • Extend travel bubble for unrestricted travel to new candidate countries
  • Gradual reopening of inward and outward international travel with safe countries and proportionate quarantine and reduced requirements for fully vaccinated inbound travellers
These measures are in conjunction with high vaccination rates and a continued vaccine booster program.
"We have to take each step together, and that starts with walking in the door of that vaccine clinic and seeing that GP, that pharmacist, the state hub, and getting that vaccine," Mr Morrison said.
Phase D: Final post-vaccination phase
The fourth and final phase of the government's four-step plan sees things as "normal" as possible, with international borders finally set to open back up.
Australia will seek to treat COVID-19 like any other infectious disease, with the goal to minimize cases without ongoing restrictions or lockdowns.
Some restrictions will continue to remain in place, including:
  • Quarantine for high-risk inbound travellers
  • Boosters as necessary
Mr Morrison said he didn't put a timeline on these phases because, "the timelines are now in the hands of all Australians together with state and territory governments and the federal government".
"We get there when we get there. I hope we get there as soon as we can."

This is ALL dependent on vaccines that stop transmission... are there any vaccines shown to stop transmission?

Seems like all eggs are in one basket for the poor Australians, stay strong brothers and sisters.

This is ALL dependent on vaccines that stop transmission... are there any vaccines shown to stop transmission?

Seems like all eggs are in one basket for the poor Australians, stay strong brothers and sisters.

That's the crazy part. Australia is an isolated island with no shared borders. There is no reason we couldn't just set up quarantine areas near international hotels, have people quarantine pre flight and test negative and eradicate transmission of this virus. Why doesn't each country just run an in country quarantine program and everyone has to test negative before flights and isolate over a period prior. Then we could have cruised our way through a normal vaccination process and potentially created a vaccine as effective as the ones that have eradicated other diseases.

Love seeing 16 year olds dying. Please feed us with more of this "news".
I really think a dedicated thread would be best.

Threads containing scientific information and positing compelling arguments are memory-holed, yet this crap proliferates... SMH.

On the other hand, I keep getting a “get vaccinated” banner every time I visit Sherdog, wonder if there’s a correlation?

I really think a dedicated thread would be best.

Threads containing scientific information and positing compelling arguments are memory-holed, yet this crap proliferates... SMH.

On the other hand, I keep getting a “get vaccinated” banner every time I visit Sherdog, wonder if there’s a correlation?

When I want to fully understand the science behind deadly viruses, vaccines, and election fraud, I head on over to a crackhead pillow pushers Youtube channel, and Dan From Squirrel Hill's blog.

Liberty Counsel Founder and Chairman Mat Staver said, “Forcing people to receive one of these experimental COVID injections is a violation of federal law and ethical principles set forth in the Nuremberg Code. The Nazi doctors were found guilty of crimes against humanity. Why are we repeating this dark history in America by forcing people to inject an experimental drug into their bodies? The history of the Nazi regime forcing people to undergo medical experiments cannot be forgotten and must not be repeated. Businesses, schools and governments that require these experimental shots have learned nothing from this dark history or the failed Swine and Anthrax vaccines. We will not let Joe Biden and the DOJ twist the law and hurt people.”

Love seeing 16 year olds dying. Please feed us with more of this "news".

Or babies. MSM loves the fear! They love the fear! Keep it going! Younger and younger! More death! More apocalypse!

Freedom of thought - "But why aren't we building more hospitals and COVID wards if it's the apocalypse?"

MSM/Big pharm/GOV - "Shut the fuck up and get back inside your house bitch!"

Freedom of thought - "But why are our borders open allowing thousands of illegals into the US every day who probably have COVID but they're not being forced to take the vaccine?"

Biden - "Borders who? Illegals what? Shut the fuck up. Because they'll vote Democrat. You stupid slave."

Freedom of thought - "Once 99.9% of the population has taken the vaccine, the world will go back to normal right? No more 16 year olds and babies dying?"

MSM/Big pharm/GOV - "Shut the fuck up. You'll need a new vaccine every month because of the variants. It'll be just like the flu but forced. Put your mask on and get back in your house. You're using up my oxygen and causing climate change. Bitch."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back