Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Predictions.....

They will eventually exempt black Americans from the vaccination passport bullshit

This happened in light of when the death of Elijah McClain was publicized during the equality protests last summer

He was a black child who was stereotyped for wearing a mask, and the cops eventually killed him.

E7-NG6kVgAIdoCl

I know what your trying to do. Its not going to work.

Hilarious we're in a doomsday apocalypse but are borders are completely open for illegals to come pouring in by the thousands every day. No forced vaccine for them. Oh, wait, that's because they'll vote Democrat.

Foreign travelers into the US will have to be vaccinated but not the thousands and thousands of illegals. Fucking hilarious.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-vaccine-travelers-united-states-biden-administration-plan/

Biden administration prepares plan requiring foreign travelers to be vaccinated
Looks like Biden is taking pointers from his brother Justin Trudeau.

This thing might become like a flu if it isn't already.
FDA Commissioner and Board of Pfizer said its going to last forever but turn into another version of seasonal Flu.

He has the inside details

They just announced something about a vaccine passport for Quebec. I wonder if things will end where if you haven’t had both doses that you’re not allowed into a grocery store.

They just announced something about a vaccine passport for Quebec. I wonder if things will end where if you haven’t had both doses that you’re not allowed into a grocery store.
In NYC its non-essential

So shopping centres, gyms, movies, theaters will all need vaccine passport. Grocery stores and other essential stores will not need passport

In NYC its non-essential

So shopping centres, gyms, movies, theaters will all need vaccine passport. Grocery stores and other essential stores will not need passport

So in NYC right now you can’t go buy some smoothie from a smoothie shop? Shoes stores are turning customers away? Do they still have hot dog vendors?

Do you guys have security guard everywhere demanding people Flash the passport?

In NYC its non-essential

I really dont care to much about Gyms anyway either way the last gym before the pandemic i went had me filing up a paper work.
Quite a handful. I wasn't very happy with the gym and looked a bit way to closed down for air ventilation it was a small one.
Who needs a gym? if you have a home?

Now fighting clubs/training clubs would be a different story..

No. Only for non essential services.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back