Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree and I don't know one person that made a 25% increase in wealth per year over the last 3 years, not one.
That's on you and your financial illiteracy

Search up what a index etf is

Fauci net worth went up 60% that's less than the sp500 over the same period

He could have made more money with a simple index fund than working with lizard conspiracy that you seem to purport

You mean reportedly. I bet Nancy Pelosi is simpkyba great investor.

Sheep!

My parents are both 'stoked' to be getting shot number 4 next week. They're both in their 60s, my old man is 70 next year. Sigh. I'm sure it'll be fine but it does make me quite uneasy to say the least. It is NOT normal to be taking 4 x shots of a vaccine in the space of 18months. I think it might be the 'new one' as well. Fuck sake.
Same man. 68 and 69. Although i wouldnt say excited as much as I'd say generally willing. I get nervous one of these shots is going to get them more then just sick for a few days. Don't get me wrong , covid could too, but like 4 shots in a span of a year to not get immunity or even prevent them for from getting sick or dying. Just seems like a waste and a risk that's not even worth it anymore.

You don't like facts?

The sp500 grew 75% over the same period

75% > 60%

You miss thr point.

The shills in bed with elites insider trading. You don't think everything is on the books? Are you that naive?

You don't think that stooge pushing the corporate agenda didn't get perks? That cuck was talking more lockdowns and sneaking out for call girls.

This guy is a puppet. <Moves>

You miss thr point.

The shills in bed with elites insider trading. You don't think everything is on the books? Are you that naive?

You don't think that stooge pushing the corporate agenda didn't get perks? That cuck was talking more lockdowns and sneaking out for call girls.

This guy is a puppet. <Moves>
insider trading is supposed to get you a better return, not a worse one

75% is better than 60%

They don't get paid until after their "public" service is over.

Get a booster and STFU.
Except that poster provided a link specifically about a time frame and how fauci benefited in that time frame ( only that he benefited less than the market)

Did you get your booster?

Fauci and his family are enshrined now. Hell, that monster was after AZT.
I got two shots, that's it.

I don't cry about it, or provide links hoping to prove lizard people conspiracy that turn out to be contradicting the conspiracy.

Anyway back on topic

https://igorchudov.substack.com/p/1...-issues?publication_id=441185&isFreemail=true

"121 Breastfed Infants Had "Issues" After Maternal Vaccination in Just ONE study!
Pfizer and Moderna-paid Scientists Did not Even Look Into It
"

Amazing what is coming to light isn't it, wven more amazing that pwople are still believing the narrative safe and effective.

"The point of that article was to provide a strong confirmation that Covid-19 vaccination in pregnant or lactating women is “safe and effective”.

Yeah, it is safe and effective… except for one small problem mentioned in passing… 121 breastfed infants were having problems after their mothers received their booster shots. The nature of the problems is not being disclosed
."

Reminds you of the pregnancy study, you know when a very large portion of the trial participants went missing ....

"please appreciate the “conflict of interest” disclosures in the article. Most of the scientists in the study are sponsored by vaccine companies, but specifically Dr. Kachikis and Dr. Englund report being sponsored by Covid vaccine makers Pfizer, Moderna, and AstraZeneca

Pfizer and Moderna-sponsored Dr. Kachikis and Dr. Englund are not minor participants in this scientific work: they are the key persons in the study, involved in concept, design, and writing, all the way to critical revisions of the manuscript.

Dr. Kachikis, sponsored by Pfizer specifically, is always at the forefront of the effort to vaccinate pregnant and lactating women against Covid."

I mean besides if you're functionally retarded can anyone not see a problem with the above, by problem i mean potentially hanging level issue.

What did the study find?

"Most of the study was devoted to showing how safe Covid boosters are for pregnant and lactating women. Some of the ways the information was presented seemed odd to me.

Nearly half (7683 of 16 913 [45.4%]) of participants were at work or planned to go to work on the day of the booster or third dose, and only 5.7% (434 of 7672) either left work or called out of work because of vaccine reactions.

Only 6.3% (1067 of 16 989) reported that the vaccine reactions significantly affected their ability to perform activities of daily living

- So lets rephrase the last paragraph, 6.5 women out of every hundred were incompacitated and unable to perform daily living requirements, take the time to let that sink in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back