Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Omni1 posted this video in a different thread. It should be watched by everyone. It talks about the death of early covid patients caused by wrong treatment in the hospitals, media misinformation and deliberate censorship, side-effects of the vaccines, increase in miscarriages, coming law-suits and much more. Great video.

Last edited:
Any bets on when the first vaxcident happens & a pilot suffers from a blood clot mid flight? With all of the homicidal mandates in health care & frontline workers 6-18 months from now is going to be a f+cking nightmare. I've already made plans for total societal collapse. I give it 2 years max if the mandates are not stopped.

Probably going to happen at some point, but I think a lot of pilots are going to get grounded first from failing their medicals, at which point the airlines are fucked.

As for societal collapse, I think it's baked in at this point. We've already broken the global supply chains in ways that we can't even figure out, and the only question is where the critical break finally shows up. For instance, did you know that there's no domestic source of U-joints for all those heavy trucks that keep our stores supplied with food, fuel, and other essentials? Same thing with some of the specialty bearings which are used in things such as the large motors & water pumps in our municipal water systems. Same thing with large power transformers; there's no domestic source for the special steel laminations which are used for the transformer cores.

All it takes is something breaking at the wrong time and large chunks of critical infrastructure are gone. From there, you have a significant risk of a cascade failure that results in societal collapse.

You constantly say that the vaccines will kill everyone who takes them. Wouldn't that mean that this should have an end date on it? I want to commend you on having so many in this thread agreeing with your absolute batshit crazy posts. It's kinda scary, but that's life I guess. This thread is no longer a "protest" thread, it's an full fledged CT cesspool.
When I say this BS is never going to end that's an obvious figure of speech. Obviously this is not going to continue one hundred years from now or forever. Yes, most people that get vaxxxed are going to die from blood clots, ADE & cancer. The hope is that enough people will wake the f+ck up & unite to put an end to all of this BS. The information I've posted is from experts in the medical & scientific community. None of it is my opinion. Look I get it. You have a very limited education & when it comes to scientific information it seems as you said batshit crazy. If I were to go to a remote location in the rainforest and I had a translator explain to some primitive tribesmen what a television was or a cellphone the nearly naked tribesmen would think I was crazy. The information I was communicating to them would be so far beyond their understanding it makes sense why they would think the concept of a cellphone was batshit crazy. Many common inventions we have in the West would seem like magic to them. I'm getting far a field but I hope you understand what I'm saying. My concern is educating as many people as I can thus saving them. If you want to go into a state of denial that is also very understandable. I have no idea how I would react if I were you. Yes, all of this BS is very scary. But the good news is that it doesn't have to go the way the establishment wants. There are more common people than trillionaires & those that serve the corrupt establishment. We outnumber them. They know that. Hell, that is one of the reasons they want us to die. Our sheer numbers are a threat to them.

Furthermore, we are in a very unique time in history. We are entering an age that is almost technologically advanced enough so that most humans are not needed by the ruling establishment. Advanced machines & later on robots will be able to do the jobs that humans are currently doing. We are entering the post human age or as the establishment calls it the Age of Transhumanism. Look around you. We are already seeing it. Walmarts have been replacing human check out girls with self checkout machines. This will happen with fast food places soon enough. Self driving vehicles will replace taxi cab drivers, bus drivers & every other type of driver position. 20 years from now doctors will be replaced as well. It was already started years ago with the introduction of algorithmic medicine. Slowly over time the decision making process is being taken out of the hands of doctors. Algorithms & protocols are already replacing individual physician judgement. We are only in the beginning stages. There is so much more I wish I had the time to type. The Covid vaxxx passports will eventually be used as part of a control grid. Paper money will become a relic of the past. A new economic system will replace the system we are currently under after it collapses. Once the Chinese Communist/Globalist social/economic credit system comes into existence we will all be slaves. It will be nearly impossible to fight if it is ever allowed. Whether we are free or become enslaved depends on the % of humans that understand what is happening. If there is a high enough % then humanity will win. If there are not enough to resist then we will all be enslaved.

Last edited:
When I say this BS is never going to end that's an obvious figure of speech. Obviously this is not going to continue one hundred years from now or forever. Yes, most people that get vaxxxed are going to die from blood clots, ADE & cancer. The hope is that enough people will wake the f+ck up & unite to put an end to all of this BS. The information I've posted is from experts in the medical & scientific community. Look I get it. You have a very limited education & when it comes to scientific information it seems as you said batshit crazy. If I were to go to a remote location in the rainforest and I had a translator explain to some primitive tribesmen what a television was or a cellphone the nearly naked tribesmen would think I was crazy. The information I was communicating to them would be so far beyond their understanding it makes sense why they would think the concept of a cellphone was batshit crazy. Many common inventions we have in the West would seem like magic to them. I'm getting far a field but I hope you understand what I'm saying. My concern is educating as many people as I can thus saving them. If you want to go into a state of denial that is also very understandable. i have no idea how I would react if I were you. Yes, all of this BS is very scary. But the good news is that it doesn't have to go the way the establishments wants. There are more common people than trillionaires & those that serve the corrupt establishment. We outnumber them. They know that. Hell, that one of the reasons they want us to die. Our sheer numbers are a threat to them.
{<jimmies}

Probably going to happen at some point, but I think a lot of pilots are going to get grounded first from failing their medicals, at which point the airlines are fucked.

As for societal collapse, I think it's baked in at this point. We've already broken the global supply chains in ways that we can't even figure out, and the only question is where the critical break finally shows up. For instance, did you know that there's no domestic source of U-joints for all those heavy trucks that keep our stores supplied with food, fuel, and other essentials? Same thing with some of the specialty bearings which are used in things such as the large motors & water pumps in our municipal water systems. Same thing with large power transformers; there's no domestic source for the special steel laminations which are used for the transformer cores.

All it takes is something breaking at the wrong time and large chunks of critical infrastructure are gone. From there, you have a significant risk of a cascade failure that results in societal collapse.
Yes, I am aware of the broken supply chains in various fields of the economy. It's a huge cluster f+ck. As for the specifics you mentioned. No, I was not aware. I'm glad you told me. I'd rather know bad news than pretend everything is all right then later on have the rug pulled out from underneath me because I didn't know.

Here is a list of items to help battle side effects of the experimental Covid shots. All of these items also help vs any virus' as well.

1. Vitamin C 5000 mg per day.

2. Magnesium 500 mg per day.

3. Selenium 200 mcg (micro grams) per day.

4. Apple Pectin 700 mg once when you get up in the morning. Then 700 mg again 12 hours later at night when you go to bed.

5. NAC (N-Acetyl L-Cysteine) 1500 mg per day.

6. Dandelion Leaf Extract - According to the European Scientific Cooperative on Phytotherapy, the recommended dosage of dandelion leaf is 4–10 grams steeped in hot water, up to three times per day.

7. Vitamin D 25-100 micrograms per day.

8. Zinc 40 mg per day.

9. Quercetin

10. Hydroxychloroquine 200 mg (pills)

11. Ivermectin 6 or 12 mg (pills or paste)

The main staples in my opinion are Vitamin C, D & Zinc for everyday use. One can also use NAC as a preventative as well as a treatment. When I was treating people who had Covid I used NAC. It worked. It kept me from getting sick. I have not had to use HCQ or Ivermectin yet. The 6 people I treated who had Covid I gave the following. Vitamin C/D, Zinc+Quercetin & NAC every 12 hours. The dosage of NAC was 1500 mg or 1.5 grams twice a day or every 12 hours. The first person who came to me was my brother. He phoned me & alerted me to his situation. He was on his 3rd or 4th day of Covid and in bed with the chills sweating profusely. The first thing I said is why the f+ck are you telling me now that you're all f+cked up in bed. I had told him months earlier that come this fall if he even starts to think he's sick to tell me right away. The sooner you can treat any virus the better. The idea is to prevent the virus from replicating & spreading. It's best to nip it in the bud. Anyway 24 hours after treatment he felt much better & 48 hours later he was doing very good. The same happened for the others. Friends of my brother & other family members. Only 2 of them told me right away. Around the 2nd day they were sick. The rest of them waited until they were f+cked up in bed. It was around 6 months ago that I learned about NAC having anti-viral properties.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19732754/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7649937/

Last edited:
When I say this BS is never going to end that's an obvious figure of speech. Obviously this is not going to continue one hundred years from now or forever. Yes, most people that get vaxxxed are going to die from blood clots, ADE & cancer. The hope is that enough people will wake the f+ck up & unite to put an end to all of this BS. The information I've posted is from experts in the medical & scientific community. None of it is my opinion. Look I get it. You have a very limited education & when it comes to scientific information it seems as you said batshit crazy. If I were to go to a remote location in the rainforest and I had a translator explain to some primitive tribesmen what a television was or a cellphone the nearly naked tribesmen would think I was crazy. The information I was communicating to them would be so far beyond their understanding it makes sense why they would think the concept of a cellphone was batshit crazy. Many common inventions we have in the West would seem like magic to them. I'm getting far a field but I hope you understand what I'm saying. My concern is educating as many people as I can thus saving them. If you want to go into a state of denial that is also very understandable. I have no idea how I would react if I were you. Yes, all of this BS is very scary. But the good news is that it doesn't have to go the way the establishment wants. There are more common people than trillionaires & those that serve the corrupt establishment. We outnumber them. They know that. Hell, that is one of the reasons they want us to die. Our sheer numbers are a threat to them.

Furthermore, we are in a very unique time in history. We are entering an age that is almost technologically advanced enough so that most humans are not needed by the ruling establishment. Advanced machines & later on robots will be able to do the jobs that humans are currently doing. We are entering the post human age or as the establishment calls it the Age of Transhumanism. Look around you. We are already seeing it. Walmarts have been replacing human check out girls with self checkout machines. This will happen with fast food places soon enough. Self driving vehicles will replace taxi cab drivers, bus drivers & every other type of driver position. 20 years from now doctors will be replaced as well. It was already started years ago with the introduction of algorithmic medicine. Slowly over time the decision making process is being taken out of the hands of doctors. Algorithms & protocols are already replacing individual physician judgement. We are only in the beginning stages. There is so much more I wish I had the time to type. The Covid vaxxx passports will eventually be used as part of a control grid. Paper money will become a relic of the past. A new economic system will replace the system we are currently under after it collapses. Once the Chinese Communist/Globalist social/economic credit system comes into existence we will all be slaves. It will be nearly impossible to fight if it is ever allowed. Whether we are free or become enslaved depends on the % of humans that understand what is happening. If there is a high enough % then humanity will win. If there are not enough to resist then we will all be enslaved.

I'm at best an armchair psychiatrist, but I'm fairly confident you have schizophrenia.

I'm at best an armchair psychiatrist, but I'm fairly confident you have schizophrenia.

I am just so glad these random youtubers and forum posters were able to uncover this giant conspiracy theory by the government, big pharma and the ellite ruling class...
Thank god they were somehow able to work all this out, whilst everyone else couldn't. I wonder if any of it had to do with the fact they were at home with limited ability to leave for a period and got trapped in the rabbit hole. Those damn globalists really stuffed up by locking people down. Before that it was just the conspiracy theorists who had time to go through all this stuff. Now it's more people.

I am just so glad these random youtubers and forum posters were able to uncover this giant conspiracy theory by the government, big pharma and the ellite ruling class...
Thank god they were somehow able to work all this out, whilst everyone else couldn't. I wonder if any of it had to do with the fact they were at home with limited ability to leave for a period and got trapped in the rabbit hole. Those damn globalists really stuffed up by locking people down. Before that it was just the conspiracy theorists who had time to go through all this stuff. Now it's more people.

In some cases it's time to look at things, that guy frequently talks about not having time to talk about it and having to go (while already having said he's unemployed), he gives off a strong vibe of someone who thinks he's being watched.

Here is a list of items to help battle side effects of the experimental Covid shots. All of these items also help vs any virus' as well.

4. Apple Pectin 700 mg once when you get up in the morning. Then 700 mg again 12 hours later at night when you go to bed.

6. Dandelion Leaf Extract - According to the European Scientific Cooperative on Phytotherapy, the recommended dosage of dandelion leaf is 4–10 grams steeped in hot water, up to three times per day.

8. Zinc 40 mg per day.

9. Quercetin

The main staples in my opinion are Vitamin C, D & Zinc for everyday use. One can also use NAC as a preventative as well as a treatment. When I was treating people who had Covid I used NAC. It worked. It kept me from getting sick. I have not had to use HCQ or Ivermectin yet. The 6 people I treated who had Covid I gave the following. Vitamin C/D, Zinc+Quercetin & NAC every 12 hours. The dosage of NAC was 1500 mg or 1.5 grams twice a day or every 12 hours. The first person who came to me was my brother. He phoned me & alerted me to his situation. He was on his 3rd or 4th day of Covid and in bed with the chills sweating profusely. The first thing I said is why the f+ck are you telling me now that you're all f+cked up in bed. I had told him months earlier that come this fall if he even starts to think he's sick to tell me right away. The sooner you can treat any virus the better. The idea is to prevent the virus from replicating & spreading. It's best to nip it in the bud. Anyway 24 hours after treatment he felt much better & 48 hours later he was doing very good. The same happened for the others. Friends of my brother & other family members. Only 2 of them told me right away like the 2nd day they were sick. The rest of them waiting until they were f+cked up in bed. It was around 6 months ago that I learned about NAC having anti-viral properties.

So you can either take this cocktail of 12 vitamins and drugs every day

Or just take one shot lol

In some cases it's time to look at things, that guy frequently talks about not having time to talk about it and having to go (while already having said he's unemployed), he gives off a strong vibe of someone who thinks he's being watched.

I have seen this thing happen to so many people over lockdowns since covid. People just had nothing to do but read forums, watch youtube and watch podcasts that put them in an echo chamber. I got trapped in one for a bit for other stuff.

Once you start reading all these peoples sources it comes down to "I heard it from some person, who spoke to a nurse, who's brother had a vaccination and died instantly as the needle went in. They had just had a full medical the day before and been told they were the healthiest person ever"

The Government isn't trying to kill everyone with covid shots, they just have vaccinated their way out of every previous virus like this that didn't die out. They are trying to prevent hospitalisation because our medical systems suck. They don't want to have to treat every covid patient. They just want them to stay home because they aren't as sick from being vaccinated. It's because most hospitals can't deal with contagious patients that require extended treatment, so many PPE requirements just to treat and extended time off for infected staff. It's a nightmare to treat with or without serious symptoms.

Whatever happened to the Lambda variant?

Whatever happened to the Mu variant?

We had a UK expert recently saying she genuinely doesn't think covid has anywhere major to go, now in terms of mutating - she felt that Delta is quite possibly as bad as it gets.

However, the cynic in me thinks that with flu season on its way (and the big sell coming up regarding the boosters), we will probably be due a 'new variant' very soon...

We had a UK expert recently saying she genuinely doesn't think covid has anywhere major to go, now in terms of mutating - she felt that Delta is quite possibly as bad as it gets.

However, the cynic in me thinks that with flu season on its way (and the big sell coming up regarding the boosters), we will probably be due a 'new variant' very soon...

https://www.sciencefocus.com/news/lambda-variant/

https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/heal...-are-experts-paying-attention-to-it-c-3913386

Seems Delta is doing it's best to infect everyone and those variants are probably getting beaten to the punch outside of certain areas.
Delta spread worldwide in a llittlle period where travel semi opened and then went nuuts.

Yes, the government is trying to kill you. Im not sure if thats the immediate goal with these shots but it is the long term agenda. The elites want to kill you or enslave you. Plain and simple.

But who will pay the taxes, create the luxuries they enjoy and be there for their amusement if they kill us all? Thank god we have youtubers and forum posters to keep us safe.

I am sorry to tell you but these "elites" don't know you, care about you or have any more thought about you than how can I be involved in something that will make money.

You are over thinking this. This is reality... Possible pandemic that seems to be killing people=vaccine that stops most of the deaths. That's it.
The other option is heaps of random treatments, hospitals getting smashed and a virus that seems to spread pretty damn easily that may or may not kill you, depending on if you have a co morbidity or not. Most of the population has some risk factor (obesity, diabetes, asthma etc). The government just took the lazy option, paid a shit load of tax payer money to fix an issue and now we are here. It's no different to any other government funded project. It's just easy to spend cash on an easy option, when it isn't your cash.

8. Zinc 40 mg per day.

9. Quercetin

The main staples in my opinion are Vitamin C, D & Zinc for everyday use. One can also use NAC as a preventative as well as a treatment. When I was treating people who had Covid I used NAC. It worked. It kept me from getting sick. I have not had to use HCQ or Ivermectin yet. The 6 people I treated who had Covid I gave the following. Vitamin C/D, Zinc+Quercetin & NAC every 12 hours. The dosage of NAC was 1500 mg or 1.5 grams twice a day or every 12 hours. The first person who came to me was my brother. He phoned me & alerted me to his situation. He was on his 3rd or 4th day of Covid and in bed with the chills sweating profusely. The first thing I said is why the f+ck are you telling me now that you're all f+cked up in bed. I had told him months earlier that come this fall if he even starts to think he's sick to tell me right away. The sooner you can treat any virus the better. The idea is to prevent the virus from replicating & spreading. It's best to nip it in the bud. Anyway 24 hours after treatment he felt much better & 48 hours later he was doing very good. The same happened for the others. Friends of my brother & other family members. Only 2 of them told me right away like the 2nd day they were sick. The rest of them waiting until they were f+cked up in bed. It was around 6 months ago that I learned about NAC having anti-viral properties.

Agree… We’re a nation of quick fixes. In this case… just get a magic shot that may or may not work

The best prevention (with or without the shot) for most of us (under 50) is eating right and regular exercise. While getting any vitamin supplements. I run every morning, so I shouldn’t be vitamin D deficient, but I still take it.

Fauci and his big pharma friends have no interest in getting rid of covid. They are going to milk this think as far as they can.

https://www.sciencefocus.com/news/lambda-variant/

https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/heal...-are-experts-paying-attention-to-it-c-3913386

Seems Delta is doing it's best to infect everyone and those variants are probably getting beaten to the punch outside of certain areas.
Delta spread worldwide in a llittlle period where travel semi opened and then went nuuts.

Yeah, it seems other variants just can't get a foot-hold and fizzle out before they become any kind of real issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back