Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don’t have to get it. Many are and it’s saving lives. Israel is opening up responsibly after much of the population has been fully vaccinated.
Many are and it’s saving lives
I really doubt that Pro Lockdown dude. The vaccine drug markers haven't said that its vaccines are to prevent the infection but to slow the symptoms.

Israel is opening up responsibly after much of the population has been fully vaccinated
You mean that same country where people are wearing bracelets? not much of a great example to use.
0a1-131.jpg

But it's just a flu, bro...

https://www.cp24.com/mobile/news/to...hospital-after-contracting-covid-19-1.5373452

Frontline workers families should get the shot the same time as them, imo. Workers can bring it home to their families.

And if they want to keep schools open, they should be trying to vaccinate all teachers over this spring break.
Ah and in your article that doctor is the biggest pusher for more harsher restrictions..

And if they want to keep schools open, they should be trying to vaccinate all teachers over this spring break.
Sure then maybe lets vaccinate the children and babies to then.

Ah and in your article that doctor is the biggest pusher for more harsher restrictions..

Sure then maybe lets vaccinate the children and babies to then.

Unfortunately they don't have a vaccine approved for use with people in that age group yet.

Unfortunately they don't have a vaccine approved for use with people in that age group yet.
Ah of course not because the vaccines themselves haven't being problary tested either way.. It takes months and years for proper testing including animal testing you know that right?

We still dont know the full long term side effects of the coivd vaccines either way. I dont think the lockdowns are going to end even if you want everyone to get vaccinated.

Its rather sad to see that some are blaming ordinary people for the rise of coivd cases. When everyone has being already following the coivd guidelines and mask.

And i really wonder for those who supposedly were infected did they wore masks? the news media dont do any real journalism when it comes to the coivd crisis all they do is what you did push for vaccines and lockdowns and prop up the coivd numbers then they gave no further details.

Hospitals being overwhelmed? why arent they pushing for filed hospitals with the Canadian army then if that is the case. Yet CTV news seems to find doctors to appear on the news more often then none. Who push for vaccines and lockdowns. No second opinion allowed apparently.

Last edited:
Bernier (unlike "conservative as it gets" O'Toole, Ford, and Kenney) has been consistent in his opposition to lockdowns, business closures, masks, and social distancing (both on social media and at inperson demonstrations). I think that this is very much something that people should start (not stop) looking at. On the issue of Covid-19 restrictions, O'Toole, Ford, and Kenney, are failing to distinguish themselves as an alternative to Trudeau.

O'Toole is yet another failure. It's almost like the Conservatives are picking these busts on purpose. They all talk, look, and act the same. Competent, plodding and unexciting. And for the longest time that's how I preferred my Canadian politics until the Lesser Trudeau proved that style could in fact triumph over competence and substance.

They need some juice: trot out an Asian, a black woman, or a gay dude. A rightwing Jagmeet Singh that can dress and caper and race-bait just effectively as those in the NDP and Liberal Party.

So there: now you've rendered 75% percent of the Liberal attack playbook inert. To make them govern on the basis of actual policy instead of social justice twaddle, means you are putting them on shaky ground. They aren't built to solve problems, but excel at complaining about them and blaming others for them.

Imagine a right-wing leader who's adroit enough to exploit this? These low-rent Harper clones are like pocket QB's in the NFL, they may be able to do the job well, but mobile qb's are just more exciting to watch.

It's unfortunate, but the nature of the political terrain in my country means you can't use a Carl Sagan to beat a Zap Brannigan.

Ah of course not because the vaccines themselves haven't being problary tested either way.. It takes months and years for proper testing including animal testing.

It is funny how trusting they are, when it was Trump's administration who were the architects of "Operation Warp Speed". It's like, how much red tape and safety measures do you think those drug companies were allowed to ignore during that phase? A vaccine created that quickly is not normal, and they didn't get it done so quickly because they just worked extra hard.

Polish pastor in Alberta wins BMF belt.

That guy (and his brother?) is a piece of shit, tbh.

He's just a far right antimask nut who pals around with Ons of Odin, Coalition Against Islam, and other racist groups.

That guy (and his brother?) is a piece of shit, tbh.

He's just a far right antimask nut who pals around with Ons of Odin, Coalition Against Islam, and other racist groups.
Anyone i dont like is either a racist or bigot. Or antimask far righter.....

That dude on twitter is a Polish. His not racist.

You know. You arent the only on the internet that keeps claiming that my wife is a nurse or that my friend works as a nurse right?

I will rather take my chances with a virus over a vaccine that has being made by shady companies which you cant sue if you get sick or become paralyzed or even worse. But glad to know that you believe the media's doctors and nurses who apparently have more time to do tik tok videos.

A family member of ours collapsed after the second dose. I would assume its the pfizer one.
you're mocking/questioning someone claiming that their wife is a nurse, then you turn around and say you have a "family member" that collapse d after taking the dose

that's really interesting

my sister is a cardiovascular perfusionist, she's taken it, no side effects

my parents took it on thursday, no side effects

you're mocking/questioning someone claiming that their wife is a nurse, then you turn around and say you have a "family member" that collapse d after taking the dose

Most of my family is vaccinated with no ill affects.

O'Toole is yet another failure. It's almost like the Conservatives are picking these busts on purpose. They all talk, look, and act the same. Competent, plodding and unexciting. And for the longest time that's how I preferred my Canadian politics until the Lesser Trudeau proved that style could in fact triumph over competence and substance.

They need some juice: trot out an Asian, a black woman, or a gay dude. A rightwing Jagmeet Singh that can dress and caper and race-bait just effectively as those in the NDP and Liberal Party.

So there: now you've rendered 75% percent of the Liberal attack playbook inert. To make them govern on the basis of actual policy instead of social justice twaddle, means you are putting them on shaky ground. They aren't built to solve problems, but excel at complaining about them and blaming others for them.

Imagine a right-wing leader who's adroit enough to exploit this? These low-rent Harper clones are like pocket QB's in the NFL, they may be able to do the job well, but mobile qb's are just more exciting to watch.

It's unfortunate, but the nature of the political terrain in my country means you can't use a Carl Sagan to beat a Zap Brannigan.
I don't agree with this at all: "trot out an Asian, a black woman, or a gay dude."
The right needs to offer an alternative rather than copying identity politics.

The same goes for Scheer paying Kinsella to call Bernier a racist.

The same goes for O'Toole, who decried cancel culture as candidate for leadership of the conservatives,

and then after winning the leadership, called Derek Sloan a racist and cancelled him.

It's gotten so bad that I hope for a Canadian Conservative Party Kim Campbell-level house clearing.

The deniers are funny. My wife works with a girl (in registration) who refused the vaccine and now has covid due to an unnecessary Costco trip (an hour away) and is sick as fuck. Bet she is regretting passing on the vaccine. Lol. So many regret stories, yet the nuts still paranoid as fuck. I couldn't live with the guilt of giving it to someone vulnerable.

Jesus Christ, I feel bad for Canadians. From my experience in manufacturing/wholesale/retail the US has had a massive bounce back since the lockdowns a year ago and most of us are looking at back to back years of record growth. Not so of my Canadian customers. Most of them appear to be on life support at best. Their over-caution is actually scary. I just don’t know how long it will take them to come back from this.
Maritime pussies like @Andy Capp are constantly shrieking about their irrational paranoia and keeping large portions of our mentally handicapped population in constant states of fear.

It’s a vicious cycle led by an army of simpletons.

I don't agree with this at all: "trot out an Asian, a black woman, or a gay dude."
The right needs to offer an alternative rather than copying identity politics.

The same goes for Scheer paying Kinsella to call Bernier a racist.

The same goes for O'Toole, who decried cancel culture as candidate for leadership of the conservatives,

and then after winning the leadership, called Derek Sloan a racist and cancelled him.

It's gotten so bad that I hope for a Canadian Conservative Party Kim Campbell-level house clearing.

Rebranding yourself doesn't necessarily mean you are copying identity politics. It could mean inoculating your self against identity politics.

All I'm saying is If you want to get a loan from the Ethnic Vote Bank of Canada, you need to diversify your portfolio. And It's entirely possible to do so with out bankrupting your morals

Rebranding yourself doesn't necessarily mean you are copying identity politics. It could mean inoculating your self against identity politics.

All I'm saying is If you want to get a loan from the Ethnic Vote Bank of Canada, you need to diversify your portfolio. And It's entirely possible to do so with out bankrupting your morals

I think you have a point, theres been countless examples of the Left especially left leaning media outlets completely ignoring atrocities committed by ethnic minorities.

They are very hesitant to criticise any kind of minority group regardless of what has happened so a minority figure with the ability to actually engage,debate and confront them would put (not all,but) a LOT of liberals and leftist media in a position of silence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back