Gordon Ryan vs Felipe Pena

Hard to judge the full story by a small mention on the website. Some of the people with gender issues I know are also super fucked in the head in and might have been stirring trouble like smacking young Roger on the ass etc.
There is plenty more on this case, especially if you want to put some Portuguese through a translator.

I'd suggest that quite the leap in logic anyway mate, when all we know is Roger shot at some transvestites and his mother sent him away because he was being a bad person.

There is plenty more on this case, especially if you want to put some Portuguese through a translator.

I'd suggest that quite the leap in logic anyway mate, when all we know is Roger shot at some transvestites and his mother sent him away because he was being a bad person.
With rubber bullets and paintballs. The rubber bullets is fucked up but its not like he was shooting live rounds at them

All trrans people I have met where crazy demand trouble, pick fights or believe they are princesses etc.
I am not judging Roger because of some newspaper article from 21 years ago.

Yep, that's about the level of reasoning I expected.

Exactly, I used reasoning. Something you don't have since you support people with extremely high rates of child grooming. I actually want to protect children, while you want them to be molested and go to drag shows because you are a reprobate.

You don't even understand basic logic and you have zero discernment. But I wouldn't expect a reprobate to think clearly. I just find it funny you are under a delusion where you think you have some moral high ground, while in reality you support evil. <CanYouSeeMeNow>

All trrans people I have met where crazy demand trouble, pick fights or believe they are princesses etc.

You'll learn everything you need to about trans people from them being in public libraries "teaching" children. Many times parents aren't even allowed in. Any parent who lets their kid be alone with the rainbow crowd is unfit.

lol, my respect for Roger just increased after reading that.

We've just discovered a lot about your character then.

Yeah, I don't supporter groomers, unlike you.

Hard to judge the full story by a small mention on the website. Some of the people with gender issues I know are also super fucked in the head in and might have been stirring trouble like smacking young Roger on the ass etc.

Yep, that's about the level of reasoning I expected.

With rubber bullets and paintballs. The rubber bullets is fucked up but its not like he was shooting live rounds at them

You don't even understand basic logic and you have zero discernment. But I wouldn't expect a reprobate to think clearly. I just find it funny you are under a delusion where you think you have some moral high ground, while in reality you support evil. <CanYouSeeMeNow>

You'll learn everything you need to about trans people from them being in public libraries "teaching" children. Many times parents aren't even allowed in. Any parent who lets their kid be alone with the rainbow crowd is unfit.

This is getting interesting.

How about looking at it from the perspective of, why would he want to go into MMA if hes getting rich not getting punched in the head ?

Ive no idea why its a criticism , as if you are nothing if you dont step into a cage for an MMA fight.

Not everyone wants to get concussions and their face smashed in. It doesnt make them a coward.
It means gordan is still a lil boy and afraid to get his shit pushed in unlike Buchecha
Untitled6.jpg

It means gordan is still a lil boy and afraid to get his shit pushed in unlike Buchecha
Untitled6.jpg

John Danaher is the one who talked him out of MMA. John said so himself. He wanted him to stay No-Gi and succeed at that, whereas Garry Tonon can do MMA.

Exactly, I used reasoning. Something you don't have since you support people with extremely high rates of child grooming. I actually want to protect children, while you want them to be molested and go to drag shows because you are a reprobate.

I see that you're new to this arguing thing, as I gave you nothing, while you posted a tirade full of assumptions and non sequiturs.

lol, it was fun but I blocked whatever that guy's name was earlier. He is a waste to talk too. But I have no problem calling it like it is, even if most people are afraid to say it anymore.
That's quite the interesting result, as I simply posted one sentence questioning your character - while you posted at least two tirades full of assumptions, rhetoric, among other things, only to block me.

<Lmaoo>

Last edited:
Back