Gosh I hate Joe Rogan

Status
Not open for further replies.

krelianx

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
He looks like an overstuffed sausage about to explode. All the shit he takes makes him look deformed, utterly unnatural. But beyond his physique, I just can't tolerate his ridiculous bikery aesthetic, his wide mouth, his nasal voice, how he squints as he savors his own words, and his relentless litany of platitudinous bullshit that he clearly thinks shows his gargantuan intelligence.

He is not funny, intelligent, but an indulgent, hyperbolic, aging midgety oaf with an ever swelling ego and cranium, who becomes more insufferable by the day.

Last edited:
He looks like an overstuffed sausage about to explode. All the shit he takes makes him look deformed. But beyond his physique, I just can't tolerate his ridiculous bikery aesthetic, his wide mouth, his nasal voice, how he squints as he savors his own words, and his relentless litany of platitudinous bullshit that he clearly thinks shows his gargantuan intelligence.

He is not funny, intellegent, but an indulgent aging oaf who becomes more insufferable by the day.
Come on now, don't beat around the bush...tell us what you really think of him.

He's ok but should lay off the weed brownies.

Sometimes when I see Joe commentating / doing his podcast he sounds like he's about to cry. Probably something to do with the weed mixed with whatever hormones he's on.

He looks like an overstuffed sausage about to explode. All the shit he takes makes him look deformed. But beyond his physique, I just can't tolerate his ridiculous bikery aesthetic, his wide mouth, his nasal voice, how he squints as he savors his own words, and his relentless litany of platitudinous bullshit that he clearly thinks shows his gargantuan intelligence.

He is not funny, intellegent, but an indulgent aging oaf who becomes more insufferable by the day.

What do you care? It's not like Joe has ever wronged you personally and you sound childish. Joe is far more successful than you'll ever be, is rich, in better shape, and could probably kick your ass at 50+ years of age

Hate on him more, Joe will keep on winning

ThornyDisastrousIndianabat-size_restricted.gif

He looks like an overstuffed sausage about to explode. All the shit he takes makes him look deformed, utterly unnatural. But beyond his physique, I just can't tolerate his ridiculous bikery aesthetic, his wide mouth, his nasal voice, how he squints as he savors his own words, and his relentless litany of platitudinous bullshit that he clearly thinks shows his gargantuan intelligence.

He is not funny, intellegent, but an indulgent, hyperbolic, aging midgety oaf with an ever swelling ego and cranium, who becomes more insufferable by the day.

I'm sure he would be crushed to know some anonymous internet loser doesn't like him....

Every other glancing blow: "oh he's rocked!"

Every submission attempt: "he's got it locked in! It's over!"

He's okay. He talks about how he's a comic too much like he's the best comedian out there. He's always spending hours and hours on bits that end up "crushing." I don't think he realizes he's not a comedian, he's a podcaster. It's amazing how when he has a comedians on and their sarcasm and jokes go right over his head. A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back