Gosh I hate Joe Rogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
boiled cauliflower.

giphy-downsized.gif

Dang you’re one of those people who hate their own lives.

Get some help.

Wow! How judgmental. Effing hate judgmental people. Rogan would be a lot easier to get along with. 'Cause people that hate on someone as easy-going as him have a problem with themselves first.

Lol if you think Joe is actually easy going, you are delusional. Imagine actually smoking up with the dude; he's the kind of guy who would attempt to dominate the conversation with his egotistical half assed observations while looking down on your for not being rich as him and his his friends.

Doing what you love? Aren't you adorable.

I guess serial killers who love to kill people are really successful too.
Serial Killers are actually successful people. 'Cause it takes a certain amount of "intellegence" to kill a bunch of people and get away with it. Especially for years. So nice try, but FAIL!

If you measure success by monetary metrics, you had a mediocre conception of humanity.

Joe also has made more money than 99.9% of PhDs in this world. People who, you know, try to contribute to knowledge.

These are some of Joe's accomplishments:

-former tkd champion
-hit roles with news radio and fear factor
-all time great stand up comedian
-GOAT mma commentator
-GOAT podcaster
-100 million dollar spotify deal after all of the previously mentioned

Joe definitely has some knowledge when it comes to dedication and hard work. You also never really hear him hate on people who are more successful than he is like you're doing right now. You're just mad at him because you don't like him personally

So let's be honest here.. Do you not think his podcast benefits society?
I would go out on a limb and say it will have a more significant impact than anything you will ever accomplish.

If anything I think it has propagated more stupidity than anything else. I know a lot of people who repeat imbecilities they hear from Rogan. Few internalize the actual information imparted by some of his distinguished guests.

People are more likely to remember his ramblings on how marihuana has all the essential amino acids than Aubrey de Grey's preventative geriatrics methodology.

He looks like an overstuffed sausage about to explode. All the shit he takes makes him look deformed, utterly unnatural. But beyond his physique, I just can't tolerate his ridiculous bikery aesthetic, his wide mouth, his nasal voice, how he squints as he savors his own words, and his relentless litany of platitudinous bullshit that he clearly thinks shows his gargantuan intelligence.

He is not funny, intelligent, but an indulgent, hyperbolic, aging midgety oaf with an ever swelling ego and cranium, who becomes more insufferable by the day.
Well written, Roget.

These are some of Joe's accomplishments:

-former tkd champion
-hit roles with news radio and fear factor
-all time great stand up comedian
-GOAT mma commentator
-GOAT podcaster
-100 million dollar spotify deal after all of the previously mentioned

Joe definitely has some knowledge when it comes to dedication and hard work. You also never really hear him hate on people who are more successful than he is like you're doing right now. You're just mad at him because you don't like him personally

I

Uhm, that's what I said. I hate him. I'm not pretending to be neutral. I fucking hate him. You're knocking on the open door.

If anything I think it has propagated more stupidity than anything else. I know a lot of people who repeat imbecilities they hear from Rogan. Few internalize the actual information imparted by some of his distinguished guests.

People are more likely to remember his ramblings on how marihuana has all the essential amino acids than Aubrey de Grey's preventative geriatrics methodology.

well then... the stupid has certainly rubbed off hard on you my friend.

He looks like an overstuffed sausage about to explode. All the shit he takes makes him look deformed, utterly unnatural. But beyond his physique, I just can't tolerate his ridiculous bikery aesthetic, his wide mouth, his nasal voice, how he squints as he savors his own words, and his relentless litany of platitudinous bullshit that he clearly thinks shows his gargantuan intelligence.

He is not funny, intelligent, but an indulgent, hyperbolic, aging midgety oaf with an ever swelling ego and cranium, who becomes more insufferable by the day.

He took alot of HGH a few years ago, its what really deformed his head. Nowadays hes mainly on Testorone I think.

I used to listen to his podcast early on and its basically declined in quality year over year. I listen for the guests now and not him. I skip over all the comedy ones there usually thrash and it becomes a 3 hr conversation of hyping comedians as some kind of amazing intellectuals lol.

Funniest part is when he has tall guests on and he will wear those lifts shoes and stands on his elevated platform to look tall when he take pics with guests lol

Lol if you think Joe is actually easy going, you are delusional. Imagine actually smoking up with the dude; he's the kind of guy who would attempt to dominate the conversation with his egotistical half assed observations while looking down on your for not being rich as him and his his friends.
Bull$h1t! He's a lot more humble than that. Joe's one of the nicest people in the game. It's part of being a "martial artist". Jiu Jitsu takes patience. Which is why the Joaquin Buckley's of the sports have no submissions and the Demian Maia's are the most successful practitioners in the sport. 'Cause people like Joaquin would quit after they got sweat dripped in their eyes. And why the Pedro Munhoz and Maia's of the sport are the best representatives of the term "martial artist" as it gets.

Ladies and gents, lets look at TS’ first paragraph being twice as big as the second, and it is mainly about Joe’s body and face. The second one is a bunch of barely described other things.

conclusion: this thread, much like most sherdog threads about other people, is purely sexual.

*paging dr. Freud*

Uhm, that's what I said. I hate him. I'm not pretending to be neutral. I fucking hate him. You're knocking on the open door.

I'm trying to say that you really have no reason to be mad at Joe and everything you said in the op is what a child would say. I'm saying that you hating on Joe isn't healthy and it won't benefit you in any way

I'm trying to say that you really have no reason to be mad at Joe and everything you said in the op is what a child would say. I'm saying that you hating on Joe isn't healthy and it won't benefit you in any way

Dude I'm just having fun. I'm not being serious. I find Joe annoying and kinda gross, but I'm sure he's fine.

I dont really disagree with you about Joe, he has grown tiresome over the years, but.....
his relentless litany of platitudinous bullshit that he clearly thinks shows his gargantuan intelligence.
strictly judging only from your OP.....pot/kettle black

He took alot of HGH a few years ago, its what really deformed his head. Nowadays hes mainly on Testorone I think.

I used to listen to his podcast early on and its basically declined in quality year over year. I listen for the guests now and not him. I skip over all the comedy ones there usually thrash and it becomes a 3 hr conversation of hyping comedians as some kind of amazing intellectuals lol.

Funniest part is when he has tall guests on and he will wear those lifts shoes and stands on his elevated platform to look tall when he take pics with guests lol

There's also few things more disgusting on this Earth than Joe Rogan's face when he lifts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back