Gosh I hate Joe Rogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looks like an overstuffed sausage about to explode. All the shit he takes makes him look deformed, utterly unnatural. But beyond his physique, I just can't tolerate his ridiculous bikery aesthetic, his wide mouth, his nasal voice, how he squints as he savors his own words, and his relentless litany of platitudinous bullshit that he clearly thinks shows his gargantuan intelligence.

He is not funny, intelligent, but an indulgent, hyperbolic, aging midgety oaf with an ever swelling ego and cranium, who becomes more insufferable by the day.
Unless he’s your father and took off on you at an early age you’re just being a hater!

You should send him your location!

He looks like an overstuffed sausage about to explode. All the shit he takes makes him look deformed, utterly unnatural. But beyond his physique, I just can't tolerate his ridiculous bikery aesthetic, his wide mouth, his nasal voice, how he squints as he savors his own words, and his relentless litany of platitudinous bullshit that he clearly thinks shows his gargantuan intelligence.

He is not funny, intelligent, but an indulgent, hyperbolic, aging midgety oaf with an ever swelling ego and cranium, who becomes more insufferable by the day.
Well technically we’re all aging so can’t fault him for that .

Napolean complex for sure. He always wants to one up people in the convo.

Worst thing about him is how ignorant he remains about the sport that he has been covering for this many years. He understands grappling, but when it comes to striking, he is a cliche machine who has nothing to offer beyond that.

Big fan of Joe, I just hate his commentary. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH, he's hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you think about it... that phrase SCREMS for the addition of "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH, he's hurt, Mike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".... then you know he has been doing it for a looooong time, LOL.

ya'll are gonna miss Joe when he's gone, man...

like it or not he's integral to the UFC experience

He is a comedian, just not a funny one.

He's gotta be the only comedian I know of that isn't regularly making jokes or seeing humour in everyday things.
Yeah even if you've been around someone who has a good sense of humor they are cracking jokes a lot like most of his comedian friends making jokes. Rogan never says anything funny and there have been a lot of times when he has a comedian on they make a sarcastic joke and Rogan takes it seriously. The thing is that he identifies as a comedian but the reality is he's become a podcaster who can get good comedian gigs because of his podcast following.

Yeah even if you've been around someone who has a good sense of humor they are cracking jokes a lot like most of his comedian friends making jokes. Rogan never says anything funny and there have been a lot of times when he has a comedian on they make a sarcastic joke and Rogan takes it seriously. The thing is that he identifies as a comedian but the reality is he's become a podcaster who can get good comedian gigs because of his podcast following.

I don't listen to his podcast, but I've seen some if there is a guest I want to listen to. Rogan is never remotely funny. He's jovial I guess and fairly quick on his feet, but that's not humour.

His stand up seemed to be mostly "this thing that exists in reality is CRAZY." Like that's not a joke.

But somehow he is hugely popular. So are Donald Trump and Kim Kardashian.

And some have the nerve to call this guy smart...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back