Got a bad gut feeling about tomorrow's main event

Very interesting.... seems like you work for the UFC and set these fights up... hrmmm

I had a dream Connor lost but that was it. perfectly dreaming of a random 1 in a million thing that would happen is crazy

Props to OP but THIS^ is crazy. We need to hear about this dream. This is some juju. Y'all brought it into existence. My first thought when it happened was that whatever dark-sided shit Conor McGregory messes with really backfired on him this time.

I think sometimes we just have crazy dreams when something has been on our minds a lot. I kept thinking about the calf kicks, and how much they'd be used by both guys. I just ended up dreaming Conor broke his leg but it was more of an Anderson Silva kind of thing, Conor was freaking out, and screaming.

What's funny is a few years ago in Mayberry we had a predict what celebrity dies next thread, and I said Luke Perry because I had a dream he passed away. Poor bastard died like two months later.......

I too was predicting a whack ending but I did predict that I’d feel good about it not bad. I was right

Props to OP but THIS^ is crazy. We need to hear about this dream. This is some juju. Y'all brought it into existence. My first thought when it happened was that whatever dark-sided shit Conor McGregory messes with really backfired on him this time.

I think your right. You go messing with sorcery and use it to harm others and stuff often goes very wrong.

Not impressive at all. It’s normal to have anxieties for such a huge fight. OP proceeds to list off every possible bad outcome that could happen (and has happened in the octagon).
Envy much?

I love that people actually believe it's possible to have some type of gut instinct about something, do you think you can predict the future in some way? What the fuck are you talking about?
I guess you should apologize to a mystic ts

ancient-aliens.jpg

Conor's higher power (tweeted about it) turned on him last night. There must've been a last minute dispute.

Like something really sketchy is coming. Like a questionable cut stoppage, or a majority draw, or like another weird shin break. It just feels like something odd/disappointing is coming.

Anyway, I hope I'm wrong and it's just some indigestion in my gut haha.

In the meantime I'll say some prayers to the Just Bleed God for a gloriously violent outcome.

Thanks for listening to my ramblings, Sherbros.
Can you dm me lottery winning number, i'll be forever grateful my Prophet.

Like something really sketchy is coming. Like a questionable cut stoppage, or a majority draw, or like another weird shin break. It just feels like something odd/disappointing is coming.

In the meantime I'll say some prayers to the Just Bleed God for a gloriously violent outcome.

spot on brother!!

I came here to give you mad props. All the mockery you were given and here we are.

You are the Ngannoustradamus. Not I. Not I.

Haha, I'll try to keep it short.
-Started up a relationship with a single mom
-Things went great for months, the daughter also loved me, and I stayed over on a regular basis. Relationship progressed for months.
-Then, after I got a new job (double salary approx) she wanted to move in together.
-Gut was screaming to run for the hills, but my brain kept telling me "makes sense, now we can afford it" and "this is just the natural progression" etc.
-We buy a house, get married.
-2 weeks after the honeymoon, she ends it.

After my divorce I learned to follow my instincts and try not to dismiss them so easily. To see if there was something there that was intangible/more.
About a year after that I followed my instincts, jumped on a plane to California to meet up with a girl I met once in Vegas.
We have been happily married for over 10 years now.
My gut feeling was telling me to get out of my business in 2019. Seemed stupid as i was earning good money without much work. I was predicting a crisis in economy but thought to myself "i'll add some products quickly and get rid of business next year". Fast forward to 2021 - a whole economy sector ceased to exist and i will have to pay for destroying half of my inventory. Should have trusted my gut feeling...

Back