Got a bad gut feeling about tomorrow's main event

TS, what do you think about the following numbers:

5 9 12 64 68 81

also: Italy or England?

Like something really sketchy is coming. Like a questionable cut stoppage, or a majority draw, or like another weird shin break. It just feels like something odd/disappointing is coming.

Anyway, I hope I'm wrong and it's just some indigestion in my gut haha.

In the meantime I'll say some prayers to the Just Bleed God for a gloriously violent outcome.

Thanks for listening to my ramblings, Sherbros.
<EdgyBrah><EdgyBrah><EdgyBrah><EdgyBrah><EdgyBrah><EdgyBrah><EdgyBrah><EdgyBrah><EdgyBrah><EdgyBrah><EdgyBrah><EdgyBrah><EdgyBrah><EdgyBrah><EdgyBrah><EdgyBrah><EdgyBrah><EdgyBrah><EdgyBrah><EdgyBrah><EdgyBrah><EdgyBrah><EdgyBrah><EdgyBrah><EdgyBrah><EdgyBrah><EdgyBrah><EdgyBrah><EdgyBrah><EdgyBrah><EdgyBrah><EdgyBrah><EdgyBrah>

Did some investigating and upon my extensive research, I have found @Guld 's true identity

View attachment 866784

Like pavlov's dogs, there are certain sounds that bring me back to the good ol days. The family computer with dialup was upstairs, friends every Thursday. Mad TV every Saturday. And hot bitches in jeans and a tank top. 2004 was good times. Kanye was happy, ja rule had lots to say, and Myspace was all about who's in your top 8

Like something really sketchy is coming. Like a questionable cut stoppage, or a majority draw, or like another weird shin break. It just feels like something odd/disappointing is coming.

Anyway, I hope I'm wrong and it's just some indigestion in my gut haha.

In the meantime I'll say some prayers to the Just Bleed God for a gloriously violent outcome.

Thanks for listening to my ramblings, Sherbros.

GIF-4-28-2021-1-22-26-PM.gif

*speechless and in awe*

Whatever mod moved this to the wasteland needs to smack themselves and move it back..probably @Jackonfire

@Jackonfire

Look at this innocent poster who took a chance and shared his thoughts in a thread but was still a victim of your overzealous modding. Don't you feel the least bit regretful? You deprived this guy of his victory lap. Have a heart dude.

They won't because @Jackonfire (I mean @hackonfire) is a complete dick

You seem obsessed.

I literally had nothing to do with moving this thread. Hope you have a good day. :)

Maybe you started some final destination sequence in the world of mma.

be safe and stay vigilant.

TS, I'm betting what I have left on Jake Paul to recoup the losses from last night's card to avoid bankruptcy. What is your gut telling you?

Haha, I'll try to keep it short.
-Started up a relationship with a single mom
-Things went great for months, the daughter also loved me, and I stayed over on a regular basis. Relationship progressed for months.
-Then, after I got a new job (double salary approx) she wanted to move in together.
-Gut was screaming to run for the hills, but my brain kept telling me "makes sense, now we can afford it" and "this is just the natural progression" etc.
-We buy a house, get married.
-2 weeks after the honeymoon, she ends it.

After my divorce I learned to follow my instincts and try not to dismiss them so easily. To see if there was something there that was intangible/more.
About a year after that I followed my instincts, jumped on a plane to California to meet up with a girl I met once in Vegas.
We have been happily married for over 10 years now.
Did you have to pay her alimony or give her anything in the divorce?

I had a dream someone in the main even broke their leg. I'm not gonna say who, don't want to talk into existence.

i now speak aloud that whatever it is you are thinking will happen tomorrow night!!! I speak this into existence.

Props to OP but THIS^ is crazy. We need to hear about this dream. This is some juju. Y'all brought it into existence. My first thought when it happened was that whatever dark-sided shit Conor McGregory messes with really backfired on him this time.

Back