Elections Government Voter Registration Website Has Sketchy Results - If You Like Democracy It's Time for Voter ID

Sort of. It's not that IDs are expensive it's not obtaining them is the issue. It doesn't matter if the ID is free if say, the state closes the DMV near you. Ultimately, the issue with voting ID is it's solving a problem that doesn't really exist.

If the state closes the DMV near someone there are much bigger issues at hand.

If we're done. We're done.

So it ultimately doesn't matter how I feel about SB 518.

We couldn't find common ground on one issue so that's it for all of them?

Odd how that keeps on happening when states tighten voting requirements.

Thankfully in Oklahoma, we can get a license, Real ID, etc. at our local tag agencies. There are 5 or more within 15 miles of my house. Except for new drivers and those who need to establish an Oklahoma driving record, we're not limited to a DMV office.

Social Security Administration (SSA) Weekly Data for Help America Vote Verification (HAVV) Transactions by State Week Ending March 30, 2024​

The Government website is here: https://www.ssa.gov/open/havv/havv-weekly-2024-03-30.html

You can download the latest spread sheet and look at the numbers yourself on the right side of the page.

From last week's data alone, this is what happened in Texas.

Total Registrants: 225,132
Registrants with a bad Social Security #: 30,424
Registrants with a deceased Social Security #: 4,515

Here is Texas for the week of 03/16/2024

Total Registrants: 227,077
Registrants with a bad Social Security #: 30,499
Registrants with a deceased Social Security #: 4,571

Here is Texas for the week of 03/02/2024

Total Registrants: 224,569
Registrants with a bad Social Security #: 30,787
Registrants with a deceased Social Security #: 4,650

Georgia was crazy too.

Total Registrants: 14,684
Registrants with a bad Social Security #: 9,402

That means 64% of all registrants were bad in Georgia. This type of metric is not uncommon as you explore the spread sheet for swing states.

As we look back in time and review these government numbers you will notice the "Swing States" and Texas are the highest. Why not California with it's huge population? When you review back Texas has a history of 50% of their voter registration in the recent cycle. That's new.

We need Voter ID and Paper ballots like much of the civilized world. How many of the new registered voters that got through are not legit? I think Texas is "in play" for this Presidential Election and that would change everything.

A question I have, do all the states share the Social Security Numbers of their voters in a pool to ensure no duplicates? I believe from my research, where no one answers the question, the answer is no. It would be easy to locate duplicates, so why not? Why couldn't a person get the Social Security Numbers of everyone in a homeless camp and register in every swing state?

Every single election I voted in required me to have previously proven to the local authorities that I am a resident of the county and eligible to vote. I don't get a ballot unless I am on the list of persons approved to receive a ballot. I can not just walk into a voting place and ask for a ballot.

So where are you guys on the right coming up with this argument that someone without ID, someone who hasn't proven they are eligible voters, can obtain a ballot?

Thankfully in Oklahoma, we can get a license, Real ID, etc. at our local tag agencies. There are 5 or more within 15 miles of my house. Except for new drivers and those who need to establish an Oklahoma driving record, we're not limited to a DMV office.
Same point. It doesn't take much to have a "budget shortfall" and need to close those offices. Again this happens a suspicious amount of the time whenever ID requirements are tightened.

Same point. It doesn't take much to have a "budget shortfall" and need to close those offices. Again this happens a suspicious amount of the time whenever ID requirements are tightened.
it literally doesn't

Are you telling me it’s too hard to pick up a number 2 pencil and show up in a pre-designated window which may or may not change last minute, during a workday in which you don’t get paid and may or may not face disciplinary action for missing work?

Librulz think scantrons are racists

No study has found fake IDs, or the lack of an ID, to be a real problem undermining election integrity.

<Neil01>

They're privately owned and contracted to provide licensing, vehicle registration, titles, tags, and other services. Closing them down or messing with their hours of operation hasn't happened here.

No study has found fake IDs, or the lack of an ID, to be a real problem undermining election integrity.
Has a study found that it's more common for someone to make it through life without an ID than for someone to have a regular need for an ID? Elections are fairly rare, but I'd assume most normal people would have a pretty regular need for an ID in their daily lives.

Has a study found that it's more common for someone to make it through life without an ID than for someone to have a regular need for an ID? Elections are fairly rare, but I'd assume most normal people would have a pretty regular need for an ID in their daily lives.
Point is that Republicans are making a big fuss about this when there is no evidence of widespread electoral fraud because of issues with voter ID.

Also, I don't understand the argument that voter ID is required because one can't just walk into a polling booth and demand a ballot. You have to be on the list, and you have to be in the correct polling location (for your address). There is a specific polling location for my neighborhood. I can't just go to any polling place and expect to be given a ballot.

So Georgia's voter ID laws aren't good enough?
Some Georgia counties had more mail in votes than the number of living citizens. Does that sound good enough to preserve our country from a clearly treasonous intrusion of enemies (foreign or domestic) that count and record the votes?​

Social Security Administration (SSA) Weekly Data for Help America Vote Verification (HAVV) Transactions by State Week Ending March 30, 2024​

The Government website is here: https://www.ssa.gov/open/havv/havv-weekly-2024-03-30.html

You can download the latest spread sheet and look at the numbers yourself on the right side of the page.

From last week's data alone, this is what happened in Texas.

Total Registrants: 225,132
Registrants with a bad Social Security #: 30,424
Registrants with a deceased Social Security #: 4,515

Here is Texas for the week of 03/16/2024

Total Registrants: 227,077
Registrants with a bad Social Security #: 30,499
Registrants with a deceased Social Security #: 4,571

Here is Texas for the week of 03/02/2024

Total Registrants: 224,569
Registrants with a bad Social Security #: 30,787
Registrants with a deceased Social Security #: 4,650

Georgia was crazy too.

Total Registrants: 14,684
Registrants with a bad Social Security #: 9,402

That means 64% of all registrants were bad in Georgia. This type of metric is not uncommon as you explore the spread sheet for swing states.

As we look back in time and review these government numbers you will notice the "Swing States" and Texas are the highest. Why not California with it's huge population? When you review back Texas has a history of 50% of their voter registration in the recent cycle. That's new.

We need Voter ID and Paper ballots like much of the civilized world. How many of the new registered voters that got through are not legit? I think Texas is "in play" for this Presidential Election and that would change everything.

A question I have, do all the states share the Social Security Numbers of their voters in a pool to ensure no duplicates? I believe from my research, where no one answers the question, the answer is no. It would be easy to locate duplicates, so why not? Why couldn't a person get the Social Security Numbers of everyone in a homeless camp and register in every swing state?
Logic, and all ray cyst logic will NEVER allow such suh-premmuh-see to prevail.​
I'm also all for ID, if our wonderful government wants to provide it at no cost and make it easy for people from all walks of life to obtain.
Agreed, and then no deceased voters should participate.​
I like Arizona's rule, where you can only vote for president if you don't show proof of citizenship,
Too much sun apparently affecting any brain functions.​

Having a valid ID to legitimately take part in selecting the person who will lead their country is something that you would think both the Left and Right would both agree on.

Some Georgia counties had more mail in votes than the number of living citizens. Does that sound good enough to preserve our country from a clearly treasonous intrusion of enemies (foreign or domestic) that count and record the votes?
Would love to see your proof of this.

TBF here in Illinois I did request and submit a ballot with just my name.

Name, legal address, and what addresss I wanted my ballot sent to. I entered my own address again, but anyone who knew my address could have requested my ballot be mailed to them instead. I didn't have to prove it was me at all. I wish they had some safeguard like needing a social security number or drivers license number.
So any mastermind with knowledge of the white pages could run amok? And if the have access to voting records they could especially target redirection of ballots of folks who don't vote?

Surprised DOB isn't required too. Is that the same way state-wide?

Every single election I voted in required me to have previously proven to the local authorities that I am a resident of the county and eligible to vote. I don't get a ballot unless I am on the list of persons approved to receive a ballot. I can not just walk into a voting place and ask for a ballot.

So where are you guys on the right coming up with this argument that someone without ID, someone who hasn't proven they are eligible voters, can obtain a ballot?
See above posted ITT

So any mastermind with knowledge of the white pages could run amok? And if the have access to voting records they could especially target redirection of ballots of folks who don't vote?

Surprised DOB isn't required too. Is that the same way state-wide?

See above posted ITT
If it was a problem we would be seeing evidence of widespread ballot fraud.

You can't possibly be this dense as to not see a vote farming operation when you see that data. Thousands of dead people... that's not just a mistake.

Some Georgia counties had more mail in votes than the number of living citizens. Does that sound good enough to preserve our country from a clearly treasonous intrusion of enemies (foreign or domestic) that count and record the votes?​
Name 1 county in GA where this happened.

Back