GSP agrees with Nick Diaz: "I never liked to fight"

Supposedly he's the richest that we know about. There are a lot that our richer but their total amount is kept secret and who they are also kept secret. There's a bigger list with a lot of people with more money than Bezos, and Elon.
I guarantee there aren't many on that list. The market cap of Tesla and Amazon is insane, the value of some corporations nowadays is unreasonable (Tesla's P/E ratio is around 400) and dwarfs older assets.

I guarantee there aren't many on that list. The market cap of Tesla and Amazon is insane, the value of some corporations nowadays is unreasonable (Tesla's P/E ratio is around 400) and dwarfs older assets.
It's actually a big list. There was like 5 - 10 names. There's trillionaires on that list.

They are similar in that they both were pushed to their dark sides by bullies, and then learned Dim Mak, etc., to destroy their enemies. Virtually identical.

Are they aligned with the reptilians and hiding the fact the world is flat?

You think Bezos is richer than Royal families or banking families that control countries? Lmao

Bezos is rich based on the perceived worth of Amazon. Inflated imaginary numbers.

You think Bezos is richer than Royal families or banking families that control countries? Lmao

Bezos is rich based on the perceived worth of Amazon. Inflated imaginary numbers.
What banking families control countries? And yes Bezos is richer than almost any king who ever lived. No he's not richer than the entire Saudi royal family but is probably richer than just the king because he shares his wealth with a massive family.

All reasonable people who don't believe in secret world orders or aliens running the world or whatever conspiracy theory you believe in say Putin is really the richest person in the world. But not even he is close to a trillionaire.

Last edited:
Any word about them aliens? GOAT bless

UFC79-GSPXMattHughes-R2-4-breakdancing-400-sg.gif

Maybe george should have went back to being a garbage man where the competition was a little easier

Are they aligned with the reptilians and hiding the fact the world is flat?
Who knows, but they are from generations of money, royalty, and oil money. Bezos and Elon's money and net worth is tied to their business which is public information, their value is on display daily. The others aren't from USA and their money/net worth isn't public information. The list that everyone sees is the public list, the private list is much deeper with more people on top of Bezos and Elon.

Nick Diaz was ridiculously disrespectful before his fight with GSP. Got mauled and humiliated during the fight.
And GSP always a class act.

On the topic at hand...Fighting sucks. When I was younger, in the gym, I loved to fight, to spar.
As I reached my late 20s, got an education, got calmer...You start realising that punching another human being in the skull is just sickening and stupid.
There's just so many better things to do in life. Like reading philosophy, painting, being creative, or something...

GSP being one of the GOATs of MMA even though he doesn't like to fight is like Jeff Bezos being the richest man even though he doesn't like making money. Imagine if he actually does like to fight
<6>
If he enjoyed it he'd probs have been flatlined more often, ying yan, caution was his friend.

This type of stuff is really starting to annoy me. The Simone Biles/ Naomi Osaka/ Nick Diaz syndrome. These folks are all made to be rich and paid and showered with adoration. Then later it’s “look at how hard this is. I have mental health issues. This is abuse. No one appreciates how hard this is.” Fight or don’t fight. Play or don’t. But don’t sit here and sell me how virtuous it is to
Be mentally weak and complain about how wronged you have been. You chose the profession and it made you rich and famous. Grow up and have some dignity for god sake….

i think GSP (and everyone) likes to fight but he just doesn't like to get hit

GSP trained with pro boxers and pro kickboxers all the time, he rolls with Tonon, Gordon Ryan, Craig Jones... he wrestles with the Olympic team...

He's one of the hardest workers there his

You really think he can't scrap, that he's afraid to take a punch?

The guy hated the hype and the day of the fight, the anticipation to the fight, the hours of waiting from the weight-in to the actual fight.

This type of stuff is really starting to annoy me. The Simone Biles/ Naomi Osaka/ Nick Diaz syndrome. These folks are all made to be rich and paid and showered with adoration. Then later it’s “look at how hard this is. I have mental health issues. This is abuse. No one appreciates how hard this is.” Fight or don’t fight. Play or don’t. But don’t sit here and sell me how virtuous it is to
Be mentally weak and complain about how wronged you have been. You chose the profession and it made you rich and famous. Grow up and have some dignity for god sake….

I think MMArtist/athletes have been feeling emotions since 1993, but back then there wasn't a mic recording all of your thoughts on the fight game and whatever the theme of the podcast ...
You had a couple pages in FIGHT! magazine if you got a title shot, in which you barely had space to thank your coaches/team/sponsors, so long retired champs didn't have their every thought about fighting laid out to shertards to analyze.

That's more of a frustration thing and wondering if this fighting thing was actually gonna pay off (especially if he wasn't getting recognition despite his role is Chute Boxe).

But yeah, he wasn't submitted in MMA again since working with the Nog bros.

I should have worded that better, it was Anderson's striking coach (and former Muay Thai rival) Pelé who left Chute Boxe in bad terms with Raphael over Ninja Rua.
Anderson followed him because, well
-first Rafael Cordeiro closed Anderson's classes in which he was teaching BJJ at the Chute Boxe headquarters after he tapped against Takase. Back then AS was dirt poor and these classes were what made him the most gold coins to feed his wifey and kiddos.

So the next day Anderson showed up at the Chute Boxe HQ drunk with a shotgun accusing Rafael of ruining his life, Rafel slapped him hard and the fighters who were there managed to talk Anderson down.

(At least that's what Cordeiro wrote in one his books)

-also, Anderson wasn't happy that the coaches spent more time with Shogun & Wand than with him after the Piranha loss (but Wand had a couple GPs, and Shogun was the rising star)

Anyway, the Nog bros invited him over and the rest is history. <{silvanormal}>

Makes me wonder if you asked other historically great fighters what their response would be

I think MMArtist/athletes have been feeling emotions since 1993, but back then there wasn't a mic recording all of your thoughts on the fight game and whatever the theme of the podcast ...
You had a couple pages in FIGHT! magazine if you got a title shot, in which you barely had space to thank your coaches/team/sponsors, so long retired champs didn't have their every thought about fighting laid out to shertards to analyze.

I should have worded that better, it was Anderson's striking coach (and former Muay Thai rival) Pelé who left Chute Boxe in bad terms with Raphael over Ninja Rua.
Anderson followed him because, well
-first Rafael Cordeiro closed Anderson's classes in which he was teaching BJJ at the Chute Boxe headquarters after he tapped against Takase. Back then AS was dirt poor and these classes were what made him the most gold coins to feed his wifey and kiddos.

So the next day Anderson showed up at the Chute Boxe HQ drunk with a shotgun accusing Rafael of ruining his life, Rafel slapped him hard and the fighters who were there managed to talk Anderson down.

(At least that's what Cordeiro wrote in one his books)

-also, Anderson wasn't happy that the coaches spent more time with Shogun & Wand than with him after the Piranha loss (but Wand had a couple GPs, and Shogun was the rising star)

Anyway, the Nog bros invited him over and the rest is history. <{silvanormal}>
I am sure they have been feeling "emotions" forever. I am sure all have fears, likes, dislikes, insecurities etc. It is the whole twitter/social media thing. Most of them do not realize how fortunate they are to be great at something of so little value and they get complacent and start to believe that they are somehow more important than the rest of us due to the forum they have (erroneously) been awarded.....

It is very strange. People who entertain begin feeling as if they have prostituted themselves (and in many ways they have) and this leads to unfulfillment and shame. It is very odd this sharing every thought/fear/belief....I think if they stopped believing they have some value and something to offer aside from entertainment we all would be better off. I could care less about their "feelings" tbh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back