Rumored GSP VS Diaz rematch in talks for UFC 300

GSP can't be this desperate for money, can he be?
I doubt he's hurting. He spends meekly and is the type to make smart investments. His instagram and presence alone Is enough to make a continual income.

But the opportunity to compete again In a winnable fight, against someone who's also past their prime In the biggest event of the year, for a 10 mil bag?

that's hard to pass up

Big GSP fight but this is so bad.

the UFC is desperate for some buzz for 300 and they have lead there product like shit and so many guys injured. or not in the testing pool

is has looked smaller. as you get older guys who had a hard time keeping weight on lose some mass. i bet he could make 155.

if he fights he needs to go for a 3rd belt or not fight again.

GSP is my fav all-time. But I don’t really see that as a compelling fight. It’s just a fun? money fight. I’ll wait to see if it actually gets signed.

Obviously, though. I’m watching if it happens.

I’m already starting to save up for UFC 300… either $10 a month starting from today if watching PPV, or a lot more just to be in Vegas, baby!!!

I don't want to see this.

It just won't look competitive.

If GSP is going to fight on this event, why not throw a bag of money at Anderson Silva?

I know it's far too late in their careers, considering both are way passed their prime, but it's better late than never.
<mma4>

Reactions: TCE
If this is true, it just confirms how the UFC has absolutely no stars right now.

Jeeeez, GSP would absolutely steam roll Nick at this point, hell, I think GSP would beat both Diaz brothers at the same time.

If that's anything above pre-lim featured bout or maybe main card starter, that card is already a huge disappointment.

At least get Anderson back for this one. THAT is a fight I'd want to see not GSP crushing old, drunkard Diaz.

...this shit would just be sad at this point.

Yall gotta rewatch the fight

Nick didn't look as bad as people think.

His technique was decent, just looked slow.

Probably because he didn't come in shape.

If he takes it seriously and comes in shape, motivated, this could still be interesting.

Especially because it's an older GSP as well.

Maybe this will be the fight that lures back Khabib as well.
Nick looked awful and crawled away from the fight. nick in his prime couldn't even beat GSP today

Nick looked like garbage last time I saw em. Nope, not interested.

Back