GSP vs Luke Rockhold

I think Rockhold needs to cut the shit and go back to just being Demi Lovato's ex boyfriend.

zqUDpIk.gif

GSP KOs Luke with a jab

GSP by unintentional yet vicious KO, probably.
This is funny but, when has GSP KOd somebody? When has he even delivered a hard punch? The guy is a decision machine
upload_2019-7-17_22-38-8.png

GSP needs the help of aliens to win this fight.

GSP by TKO IMO like the Bisping fight only Rockhold wouldn't hurt GSP first.

Georges finally takes Greg’s advice and hits Luke with his groin, resulting in a thunderous KO

Hey man, it worked for Lawler against Adlan Amagov, it says flying knee and punches on wikipedia but it's clearly a flying groin strike and punches.

FluidEasyDassie-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
The level of idiocy in this thread and displayed by OP is among the highest degree. So much, that anyone with any intelligence actually questions whether the first post is a high level troll or not.

Oh, the cringe.

I dont know how many ways I can say this ( and have been)- Luke is broken and more importantly- what's been broken cant be fixed ( fighting wise). Its over. Whatever connects the jaw to the nerves that go to the brain is desist. If Luke wants to compete in combat format, he could try his hand at grappling events. He has plenty of life options .
These fighter A vs Rockhold topics have become rhetorical ( rockhold ain't winning).

I wouldn't be surprised if Rockhold got KOed in combat BJJ at this point.

Hey man, it worked for Lawler against Adlan Amagov, it says flying knee and punches on wikipedia but if it's clearly a flying groin strike and punches.
lmao

dude Amagov was a beast

bummed he dipped out of mma. That absolute beating he put on TJ Waldburger

Rockhold is done, roasted, finished. Been knocked out out more times than his buddy Weirdman. Will probably retire soon. But what if he fights GSP at MW, where Luke has been fighting his whole life? This will not be a fight GSP fans will want to see, cause GSP will lose to one of the most damaged MWs of today. Where will this loss rank GSP?
As for the fight itself, there is no scenario where GSP wins this fight, he doesn't have the KO power to dispose of Luke and Luke would make him look like an amateur on the ground. Standing Luke lands whatever he wants. And the funny thing is I don't favor Luke to many fighters today, but GSP would be an easy match for him.

Luke would smash GSP. GSP hasn't been looking great on feet since god knows when. Rockhold too big and too strong and too good.

Back