Guilty Pleasure Music?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not ashamed by my music preferences.

Here's the thing I'll listen to just about anything, in particular 1960s rock and 1980s/1990s alternative. Favorite band is New Order.

I got a good one. I like the song "Morning Train" by Sheena Easton. Come on, it's a catchy song.

I'm not ashamed by my music preferences.

Here's the thing I'll listen to just about anything, in particular 1960s rock and 1980s/1990s alternative. Favorite band is New Order.

I got a good one. I like the song "Morning Train" by Sheena Easton. Come on, it's a catchy song.

I listen to mostly extreme metal death/grind/black I don't know why that's just the music i like anything that isn't that is a guilty pleasure. But I like some rock bands

JC and Timberlake killed it, naturally, but Ryan Gosling tho? MMC Club went hard, DGAF

Yeeeeep.

I fucking hate Country, I try to stay as open minded about music as I can, but Country always seemed lame and like a parody form of music.

There's nothing cool about Cowboys, Banjos, Harmonica's and songs about trucks, the south and chewing tobacco.

But, I like a bit of Garth.

Last edited:
also, even though i'm not remotely religious, i appreciate soul music and technical music so much i still listen to gospel. Like daily, DGAF. also listen to Xmas music yearround, i just like it, don't know why

For example, this is some next level keys playing/singing going on here. My dude Smokie

and then one of the Vocal GOATS IMO, david phelps. gospel/xmas combo, this is straight up absurd. Dude goes HAM on the piano too

Linkin Park mostly just their first album that was the stuff I was listening too before I really got into metal. Sometimes I'll give Hybrid Theory or Meteora a listen because I still own them.

I don't know if I feel guilty about it, but I like to listen to Motown a lot. Probably because that's what my mom always listened to when I was young.

I like a few Goo Goo Dolls songs. At 19 I would have been embarassed, but at 30 fuck it who cares

I have the full discographies of Katy Perry, Beyonce, Lady Gaga and Rihanna on my iPod and listen to them regularly.

Alright, I guess this is pretty much a guilty a pleasure, my brother played this song for me the first time I heard and I was like "Do you even have balls my man?" But then I heard it more and realized I liked it hahaha.

Makes me feel like a bitch for liking it, but whatever, it's a good song...

I'm also a fan of Madonna... yeah

e3ef23b51359131729d24e8204bb6e1c8f05ab87d49d9ca84a26b9f7e4587b8e.jpg

^Fantastic song.

Calling Avenged Sevenfold Metal..super offensive imo
A lot of their songs are metal. Prog at least. But the majority of their songs since they followed Warners orders to make more mainstream music has either been mallcore or copycat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back