Law Gun and Gun Control News/Discussion

Guess I've got a bunch of guns "like M-16s" and I didn't even know it . . .

God do I hate gun controlls. Wish these people would just leave us the hell alone.

How bout we propose them a deal. You can have all the abortions you want and piss in any bathroom you please but you can't come at us with this shit any more.

This is one of the reasons Giffords is a complete joke.

I find it well…funny we have laws against murder criminals won’t follow. But if we have gun free zones everywhere, limit magazine capacity, burden the law abiding gun owner, and decide which guns look scary and ban them. Our streets will be safer, Schools more secure. And crime will vanish. Stop allowing people in power to placate to a fear complex they helped create.

Hey Joe, there is this thing called the 2nd Amendment to the U.S. Constitution...that's why it's "still allowed." Ask your Secret Service detail if carrying semi-automatic weapons is "sick" and has no "social redeeming value" in order to protect you.

Hey Joe, there is this thing called the 2nd Amendment to the U.S. Constitution...that's why it's "still allowed." Ask your Secret Service detail if carrying semi-automatic weapons is "sick" and has no "social redeeming value" in order to protect you.

Everyone around him in that clip is carrying a semi auto of some sort.

<{hughesimpress}>

"We/they are not going to take your guns"

It was bullshit from the beginning.

Can't say I'm shocked by the meddling and dishonesty of the gun control hacks.

"We/they are not going to take your guns"

It was bullshit from the beginning.

Unless we amend the constitution we can't outright "take away" guns.

But we could regulate the hell out of them... sort of how conservatives want to regulate the hell out of voting (voter ID, no mail in voting, no early voting, etc.)

But we could regulate the hell out of them... sort of how conservatives want to regulate the hell out of voting (voter ID, no mail in voting, no early voting, etc.)

Well how about we make the same requirements for voting as for purchasing a gun.

Guns are already regulated highly and we will fight more.

People in Oregon have to get a paid permit now just to own a gun thanks to y'all. Nice deflection attempt though.

Well how about we make the same requirements for voting as for purchasing a gun.

Guns are already regulated highly and we will fight more.

No, guns aren't regulated much at all throughout most of the country, and as long as we have unfettered travel between states, than it doesn't really matter that one city or state has tougher laws.

People in Oregon have to get a paid permit now just to own a gun thanks to y'all. Nice deflection attempt though.

So what? You also have to pay sales tax on it. Nothing is free. The ID's you need to vote in blue states aren't free either.

The only issue I have with the Oregon law is the 10rd capacity limit, that's an offense to the 2nd amendment, the others are not.

I'm all for laws that make it harder for bad actors to get weapons, but am 100% against laws that reduce the effectiveness of civilian arms. There's no army on earth that would limit their infantry weapons to just 10 rounds, that's a liability.

Also all laws need to be applied equally, if you can't buy a 30rd magazine in Oregon and Washington you shouldn't be allowed to possess a 30rd magazine, otherwise you creating a misbalance of "freedom" between new and old gun owners.

Last edited:
So what? You also have to pay sales tax on it. Nothing is free. The ID's you need to vote in blue states aren't free either.

The only issue I have with the Oregon law is the 10rd capacity limit, that's an offense to the 2nd amendment, the others are not.
That's because you're a gun controll.

Back