Gym fails

Glad he smiled at end. Thought his innie became an outtie

I've had this happen twice, luckily I was wearing boxers and not a thong as this guy apparently is.
I've ripped my shorts a couple times but that was a result of my glute muscle development combined with a pump during the workout, plus the squat position stretches the crack of the pants too.

Never had my insides shoot out though. Sounds dreadful.

Capillaries burst doing the rings before. One time, I was doing a planche on the iron cross trainer and one of the handles slipped and I crashed.

Sophomore year, doing varsity testing for the upcoming football season, which I ended up not even doing, I hit 225 for 2 reps pretty easily. So the guys spotting me, who were the two heavyweights from the wrestling team, encourage me to go for 250. 250 was a total fail, it fell on my throat and hurt my throat for a while. And those dudes rubbed in how I wasn't even close to getting it, etc. etc. That's probably my most painful gym fail.

I'm sure there's much more that just isn't coming to my head though.

This is what happens when you go below parallel with a lot of weight.

I don't lift a lot now because I'm running a farm with 60+ animals
What does this have to do with lifting?

Surely, with all the time you spend on here, you're not going to pull the "I don't have time" excuse.

What does this have to do with lifting?

Surely, with all the time you spend on here, you're not going to pull the "I don't have time" excuse.
Sherdogging isn't physically taxing like the work involved with taking care of all those animals- fencing, building shelters, catching and transporting them, feeding and watering.. It's not so much a time issue as it is an energy one.

Besides that, I still look alright for someone who doesn't lift as much I used to but even if I don't, so what. You and the rest of your posse who like to be critical don't ever post any pics anyways. You probably look like crap for an enhanced guy, are fully aware of it, and play it off as 'looks don't matter, this is a lifting forum' even though bodybuilding is obviously related.

Cry all you want but my threads are here to stay. I like the aesthetics associated with lifting and that's it. You and your pals can jerk off to boobs and complain about the 2 threads in the forum you don't like.

I don't lift a lot now because I'm running a farm with 60+ animals but I have before. Why don't you go beat off to the tits of some elderly woman
Oh yeah i forgot about your lifting history. Didnt you mention you once bench pressed 225?

I don't lift a lot now because I'm running a farm with 60+ animals but I have before. Why don't you go beat off to the tits of some elderly woman
60+ animals is a very small farm. You have time for lifting.

Sherdogging isn't physically taxing like the work involved with taking care of all those animals- fencing, building shelters, catching and transporting them, feeding and watering.. It's not so much a time issue as it is an energy one.

Besides that, I still look alright for someone who doesn't lift as much I used to but even if I don't, so what. You and the rest of your posse who like to be critical don't ever post any pics anyways. You probably look like crap for an enhanced guy, are fully aware of it, and play it off as 'looks don't matter, this is a lifting forum' even though bodybuilding is obviously related.

Cry all you want but my threads are here to stay. I like the aesthetics associated with lifting and that's it. You and your pals can jerk off to boobs and complain about the 2 threads in the forum you don't like.
You act like tons of people don’t do labour jobs and then go to the gym lol.

I’m definitely quite jacked. You don’t need to believe that if it hurts your feelings.

I like the aesthetics associated with lifting and that's it.

That's your problem. You don’t get aesthetics without some level of strength. More strength = more aesthetics.

Back