Gym fails

60+ animals is a very small farm. You have time for lifting.
How many you got? I'm totally brand new to this and have 6 pigs, 13 dogs atm because my poodle just gave birth, 2 sheep, and like 40 or 50 chickens but it's actually more than that because I also have 22 chicks under a heatlamp and 2 dozen more eggs about to hatch so usually it's about 60 animals total but now it's more. When I got here, there was absolutely no fencing or anything so I've fenced like an acre or 2 so far in addition to building shelters for all of the animals and a greenhouse. On top of that, I keep running into a lot of beginner stuff which is my fault like the fact that my ram is trying to eat his way into my shed so I have to add more fencing to protect that. I've been at it since January and have accomplished a fair amount I feel like.

As for my bench, so what? I never claimed to be a strongman. You guys are punks. Bunch of roided out meatheads making snide comments at people who don't lift as much as you. Even the guy bangkokd1 with the weak body who got banned. Jim's talking about how he looks like he eats estrogen and he did look weak but the guy was lifting and trying to change.

Anyway, I know how the story ends for roiders and I don't take any pleasure in anyone's demise. You get a shorter life, period. There's no way around it. You're not Arnold or Stallone or any of the other anomalies that you want to point out and pretend that you'll enjoy their longevity. You're going to drop dead young from the garbage you take and there's nothing you can do about it except come off and you know your endocrine system is totally shot. Why not be nice to noobs with the short amount of time yall juicers have left on this earth

Lmao. You just made a thread praising and idolizing Arnold and Ronnie. Pick which side of your mouth you want to speak out of.

The cognitive dissonance is strong.

Sticking needles in your butt doesn't make you comparable to the legends. You have a snobby, elitist attitude towards all beginners, not just me

You can’t even keep the conversation straight. Now you’re just making up arguments.

You might be spending too much time around the animals. Have fun fighting straw men. Hopefully they can’t bench more than you.

You're going to drop dead young from the garbage you take and there's nothing you can do about it except come off and you know your endocrine system is totally shot. Why not be nice to noobs with the short amount of time yall juicers have left on this earth
It reminds me of Gary Busey
tumblr_mplruz9HZV1sr2ic1o1_1280.gifv

How many you got? I'm totally brand new to this and have 6 pigs, 13 dogs atm because my poodle just gave birth, 2 sheep, and like 40 or 50 chickens but it's actually more than that because I also have 22 chicks under a heatlamp and 2 dozen more eggs about to hatch so usually it's about 60 animals total but now it's more. When I got here, there was absolutely no fencing or anything so I've fenced like an acre or 2 so far in addition to building shelters for all of the animals and a greenhouse. On top of that, I keep running into a lot of beginner stuff which is my fault like the fact that my ram is trying to eat his way into my shed so I have to add more fencing to protect that. I've been at it since January and have accomplished a fair amount I feel like.

As for my bench, so what? I never claimed to be a strongman. You guys are punks. Bunch of roided out meatheads making snide comments at people who don't lift as much as you. Even the guy bangkokd1 with the weak body who got banned. Jim's talking about how he looks like he eats estrogen and he did look weak but the guy was lifting and trying to change.

Anyway, I know how the story ends for roiders and I don't take any pleasure in anyone's demise. You get a shorter life, period. There's no way around it. You're not Arnold or Stallone or any of the other anomalies that you want to point out and pretend that you'll enjoy their longevity. You're going to drop dead young from the garbage you take and there's nothing you can do about it except come off and you know your endocrine system is totally shot. Why not be nice to noobs with the short amount of time yall juicers have left on this earth
Considering I grew up on a farm/ranch and worked on a ranch growing up, I know having 60+ animals is not a full time job especially if the majority are chickens. A few of my high school teachers operated large farms while also having full time jobs. One had an 80 acre potato farm and the other had a large cattle ranch plus he was also the football and basketball coach. You should have plenty of extra time.

Considering I grew up on a farm/ranch and worked on a ranch growing up, I know having 60+ animals is not a full time job especially if the majority are chickens. A few of my high school teachers operated large farms while also having full time jobs. One had an 80 acre potato farm and the other had a large cattle ranch plus he was also the football and basketball coach. You should have plenty of extra time.
I'm a city slicker and started with nothing but land so I had a lot of setup to do. Not everyone was privileged to grow up in this environment and it is a privilege

Sherdogging isn't physically taxing like the work involved with taking care of all those animals- fencing, building shelters, catching and transporting them, feeding and watering.. It's not so much a time issue as it is an energy one.
Ok, Ill bite and pretend farming is your full time job. But the rest of this is nonsense. You just dont want to put forth any energy or effort into lifting.

Ok, Ill bite and pretend farming is your full time job. But the rest of this is nonsense. You just dont want to put forth any energy or effort into lifting.
It's still in hobby stage. I work too. I still do some calisthenics. I don't have a lot of gym equipment,. Some, but not a ton. I spent about 50k on tools snd farm stuff this year. I don't know what to say. I'm not competing or claim to be incredible so I don't know why you're telling me that I look bad and that you don't think there's any excuse to look shitty. You've never posted a pic. I don't look exceptional, but I'm fitter than a fair bit of the population. I don't brag so I don't know why you keep saying that I'm basically not shit or whatever. I don't care. I'm almost 40 and happy to be injury free and able to squeeze in the occasional bike ride, bjj class, and calisthenic work out. This is so abhorrent to all of the strongman 500lb+ bench pressers in this subforum.

I'm going to post more physique pics to rile up some more hate mail from the sherdog strongmen about how weak and skinny fat I am. Ya, I eat straight estrogen. Come at me bros

I'm going to post more physique pics to rile up some more hate mail from the sherdog strongmen about how weak and skinny fat I am. Ya, I eat straight estrogen. Come at me bros
Youre getting off track. We were riled up because you dont know what your talking about.

Was building a concrete form yesterday and had to stop to put up a temp fence around the broccoli plants bc the damn chickens were eating all the tops. Then the roosters wanted to fight because I kicked 2 of them.

How did we get here from gym fails?

Last edited:
I've ripped my shorts a couple times but that was a result of my glute muscle development combined with a pump during the workout, plus the squat position stretches the crack of the pants too.

Never had my insides shoot out though. Sounds dreadful.

I'm a bit confused, I just saw him ripping his shorts, did his asshole prolapse or something?<WhatIsThis>

I'm a bit confused, I just saw him ripping his shorts, did his asshole prolapse or something?<WhatIsThis>
I thought so but he's laughing afterwards so maybe he just ripped the shorts

I came here for videos of dopes falling off bosu balls and gym bros throwing spin kicks at heavy bags in the stretching area and instead I got ... farm talk?

To be honest, I think I like this better. My in-laws have chickens and cows. The cows are delicious.

Back