International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll remember this when the Arabs & other Muslims decide they've had enough of Israel's BS and start pushing them into the sea.
Might wanna check out some history books.
Believe it or not they've tried that, a few tikes actually.
Didn't produce the result you seem to be hoping for, to put it mildly. ;)

Again you are wrong. I don't choose what is relevant, reason and logic does. I just follow their lead.

I never deflect or avoid answering, I always reply with arguments. It's your friends who reply with one liners and insults as if they constituted rebuttals or anything worth taking seriously.

And again, you aren't the arbiter of what's "reasonable" or "logical". So no matter how many different ways you type it, relevance is subjective. And if we're discussing this conflict, you trying to wave away criticism of your "side" as irrelevant is asinine. All of it is relevant, because none of this happens in a vacuum. That I'd need to explain this is ridiculous, quite frankly.

Whats the source for the 18,000?
US and foreign media sources.

Last edited:
I’m noting your character buddy.

OH NOES!
The loonie that spends 10 hours a day on Sherdog supporting the IDF bombing kids is noting my moral character?

Oh my, I'm so distressed!

Here let me play you some German Christmas music to make you feel better:

I'll remember this when the Arabs & other Muslims decide they've had enough of Israel's BS and start pushing them into the sea.

How's that gone for the Arabs these past 80 years? Another war isn't going to solve this mess.

You’d like that…

I'm on record as stating the entire Middle East should be fenced off so they can settle their disputes however they wish.
They can get along or genocide each other, their choice, none of our fucking business.

So, the IDF shoots unarmed, shirtless, white flag holding hostages. Does this mean the IDF will only take hostages given to them by the Red Cross? I take it all other hostages will be shot as well with the excuse that the IDF thought they were Hamas fighters?
Truly a bunch of dumb-fuck, untrained, trigger-happy soldiers. The Israeli population is now up in arms over the killing of their hostages.

Last edited:
US and foreign media sources.

Wrong. The source is Gaza Health Ministry.

Reuters sourced it in their article:

At least 17,487 Palestinians have been killed since then, according to Gaza Health Ministry figures

NYT is behind a paywall. But thenlast srticle sourced it as well.

As of 12 December (figures reported by the Gaza Ministry of Health), at least 18,205 Palestinians in Gaza have been killed

I don't know if you know how it works, but someone sourcing something does not immediately make them a source.

I'm on record as stating the entire Middle East should be fenced off so they can settle their disputes however they wish.
They can get along or genocide each other, their choice, none of our fucking business.
Then what are you even commenting for?

Reuters sourced it in their article:

NYT is behind a paywall. But thenlast srticle sourced it as well.

I don't know if you know how it works, but someone sourcing something does not immediately make them a source.
He knows. He’s made this dumb fuck point and been shot down at least three times now. If he’s not trolling he has Alzheimer’s

NYT is behind a paywall. But then last article sourced it as well.
Right!
Everything coming out of Gaza if fake news and everything coming out of Israel is the truth.
Palestinians are liars and Israeli Jews only tell the truth.
Yeah, I know how you and others in this thread think.
Why is the UN not in Gaza confirming these stories?

And again, you aren't the arbiter of what's "reasonable" or "logical". So no matter how many different ways you type it, relevance is subjective. And if we're discussing this conflict, you trying to wave away criticism of your "side" as irrelevant is asinine. All of it is relevant, because none of this happens in a vacuum. That I'd need to explain this is ridiculous, quite frankly.
When, for example, the event being discussed is the IDF snipers executing a child and then someone responds to that by asking a question about Hamas as a response, then it is an obvious red herring. I know a red herring when I smell one.

To use your flawed logic against you, if as you say all of it is relevant because none of it happens in a vacuum, then as long as I talk about Israel's crimes in response to any post about this conflict I not deviating the conversation or changing topics. Which is absurd.

What you don't understand is that within the topic of this conflict one can have specific conversations about specific events. When someone's reply is about a different event within the topic of the conflict, then that is a diversion and therefore irrelevant, it neither adds to the conversation nor adds any new facts about the topic.

Right!
Everything coming out of Gaza if fake news and everything coming out of Israel is the truth.
Palestinians are liars and Israeli Jews only tell the truth.
Yeah, I know how you and others in this thread think.
Why is the UN not in Gaza confirming these stories?
The more times you’re wrong the madder you get

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back