International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's calling me shameless whilst openly denying atrocities. Completely spun round in circles.

Why would the UN chief say something like this if it wasn't happening?
This is how Israelis are, they lie, deceive and divert away from the truth.

They will never acknowledge the truth. They will dismiss it deny it, ignore it or divert your attention away from it.

They will also use double standards, one set for Palestinians and another for Israelis.

Why were you providing links that had nothing to do with infants?
Infanticide has nothing to do with infants now.

Israel didn't kill anyone, it was the bullets and bombs, and Hamas put people in their way.

Israel didn't kill anyone, it was the bullets and bombs, and Hamas put people in their way.
He was linking to teenagers being killed. He was using children as interchangeable with infant.

Israel is killing people. Yes. They are in a war. An urban war.

But I know you’re not a good faith actor here.

Last edited:
He was linking to teenagers being killed. He was using children as interchangeable with infant.

Israel is killing people. Yes. They are in a war. And urban war.

Accepting his dipshit argument Hamas kills babies so this would just be proportionate if they do it too

Israel is killing people. Yes. They are in a war. And urban war.

You replied to him by saying that he doesn't know what the meaning of infanticide is, but he then posted a definition. Are you denying that Israel is guilty of infanticide?

There was a news report about babies left in a hospital which IDF terrorists ordered to evacuate so they could bomb it. The staff said they couldn't evacuate the babies in the incubators. IDF terrorists said not to worry that they would take care of them. After the staff returned to the hospital they found them all dead.

EDIT: found a link to the story: https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/5-p...gaza-hospital-during-truce-says-hamas-4618758

You replied to him by saying that he doesn't know what the meaning of infanticide is, but he then posted a definition. Are you denying that Israel is guilty of infanticide?

There was a news report about babies left in a hospital which IDF terrorists ordered to evacuate so they could bomb it. The staff said they couldn't evacuate the babies in the incubators. IDF terrorists said not to worry that they would take care of them. After the staff returned to the hospital they found them all dead.

EDIT: found a link to the story: https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/5-p...gaza-hospital-during-truce-says-hamas-4618758
He clearly had no idea until he did a google and learned.

The story you linked showed no incubators. Or babies. No verification. It doesn’t make sense. If it’s verified it’s a horrific crime but I have doubts it’s true.

He clearly had no idea until he did a google and learned.

The story you linked showed no incubators. Or babies. No verification. It doesn’t make sense. If it’s verified it’s a horrific crime but I have doubts it’s true.

NBC verifed the video of the rotten babies corpses, found in the same room where a doctor filmed them begging for help when they were still alive.

NBC verifed the video of the rotten babies corpses, found in the same room where a doctor filmed them begging for help when they were still alive.

That is horrible. But this is also in the article.

In response to these claims, the IDF said that “it did not operate inside the Al-Nasr hospital,” and that “these allegations are not only false but also a perverse exploitation of innocent lives, used as tools to spread dangerous misinformation.”

“This is more evident when taking into account that the IDF assisted in moving newborns from the pediatric ward of the Shifa hospital to safety, as well as provide Israeli incubators in the process,” the statement added.

The Euro-Med Human Rights Monitor, a human rights organization registered in Geneva, called for an independent international investigation into the deaths of five Palestinian newborns, according to its assessment of the situation.

“Their bodies were discovered in a decomposing state in the Al-Nasr Hospital nursery, in what may amount to a horrifying execution and a crime against humanity,” the statement read.

Even while accountability for the circumstances surrounding the babies’ deaths remains decidedly uncertain, the video has left an indelible mark.

To be fair. Civilized folks send women and children away when they go to fight and get as far away from them as they can so they don't get caught in the crossfire. They don't set up shop nearby the largest pool of kids and doctors so they can whine about fatalities when the building they hide in is bombed.

Hamas should do the right thing and all go to 1 corner of Gaza and send the innocents to the other side. I'd bet zillions of dollars the innocents wouldn't be catching the crossfire then. Why won't hamas do that? Barbarian pussies lol

You want me to take you back in time and put you there so you can see it first person?

Do you hold the same standards of evidence also when it comes to videos showing Hamas taking Israeli hostages? Or do you have double standards?

You don't have to go though time. Just show me your sources. I don't know why that's so difficult.

I swear to God you guys do the same tactic every time someone asks you to support anything you say. It's some variation of "But Israel does [Insert Something. Anything. Just As Long As It Deflects Away From Ansering Any Goddamn Questin Ever Or Supporting Anything]"

Yes. I'm skeptical of sources that would be obviously pro-Israel. I wonder if YOU are skeptical of dubious sources that would be considered anti-Israel?

Now can you answer the damn question? Your assertion was that Israeli snipers target and shoot unarmed children. What are legitimate sources for this claim?

What about the instances outlined in the links I posted?

To commit infanticide, you don't have to kill all the children.

The links I posted directly talk about the IDF intentionally killing children. ie.. commiting infanticide.

The first thing you said was Israel was "targeting children indiscriminately". Since then you've walked it back a couple times, but that's the point. Indiscriminately targeting children is a very different thing than children dying in military strikes.

Literally no one has argued that Israel hasn't killed children.

Anyway, Israel got caught lying again

Israel Knew Hamas’s Attack Plan More Than a Year Ago​

A blueprint reviewed by The Times laid out the attack in detail. Israeli officials dismissed it as aspirational and ignored specific warnings.

Israel knew the attack was coming because Hamas has been next door for 15 years.

To be fair. Civilized folks send women and children away when they go to fight and get as far away from them as they can so they don't get caught in the crossfire. They don't set up shop nearby the largest pool of kids and doctors so they can whine about fatalities when the building they hide in is bombed.

Hamas should do the right thing and all go to 1 corner of Gaza and send the innocents to the other side. I'd bet zillions of dollars the innocents wouldn't be catching the crossfire then. Why won't hamas do that? Barbarian pussies lol
Obviously if they are fighting a guerrilla war, the intent is to not fight toe to toe in a set piece battle like in Ukraine. Obviously, a predictable result of Hamas' attack would be retaliation in a densely populated urban area where lots of women and kids are going to die.

There's the bad faith criticism (anytime a civilian dies) when Israel had good targeting info. But I think there is a good faith criticism that they are blowing up entire houses with families in them because they know a Hamas fighter lives there (even though he's likely on duty and not present). Or striking a refugee camp, killing one hundred civilians because they "think" a Hamas commander will be present. That type of criticism is hard to quantify because what is the trade off that is acceptable? It's impossible to give an answer to this but there's got to be a line somewhere or we are all war criminals.

Obviously if they are fighting a guerrilla war, the intent is to not fight toe to toe in a set piece battle like in Ukraine. Obviously, a predictable result of Hamas' attack would be retaliation in a densely populated urban area where lots of women and kids are going to die.

There's the bad faith criticism (anytime a civilian dies) when Israel had good targeting info. But I think there is a good faith criticism that they are blowing up entire houses with families in them because they know a Hamas fighter lives there (even though he's likely on duty and not present). Or striking a refugee camp, killing one hundred civilians because they "think" a Hamas commander will be present. That type of criticism is hard to quantify because what is the trade off that is acceptable? It's impossible to give an answer to this but there's got to be a line somewhere or we are all war criminals.

I think you make good points. It's very difficult to either:

1. Come up with a trade off as far as targets vs innocents. That's a really challenging question to answer, especially when dealing with am enemy that encourages civilian casualties.

2. This is also very difficult, but determining who the target(s) were/are and how many civilians were killed is nearly impossible . Gaza officials will rule any death a civilian, and people will readily accept that despite the obvious implications. There are cases of Hamas dressing as civilians, using emergency vehicles, etc. Then when they're killed, Hamas will claim innocent civilian lives were lost.

How do you de-clusterfuck that situation. I don't have the answer, but I certainly know that nobody here is privy to the reasons for every Israeli strike, nor the specifics of the targets. The whole thing is a mess.

Last edited:
It's impossible to give an answer to this but there's got to be a line somewhere or we are all war criminals.
Honestly, we're all war criminals at the end of the day.

The entire practice of war is so insane and brutal, that we came up these terms to make us feel better than others, after the dust settles(oh' and to tell other countries what they can and can't do). There is no "humanitarian" war effort. "War Crimes" is an oxymoron. No country ever beat another one into submission without some real ugly shit going on. Getting reprimanded for it, is a matter of status.

Accepting his dipshit argument Hamas kills babies so this would just be proportionate if they do it too
I think you missed his point. He is statign Isreal can kill as many nonjews as Isreal and the US sees fit to 'win' the war.

I think you make good points. It's very difficult to either:

1. Come up with a trade off as far as targets vs innocents. That's a really difficult question to answer, especially when dealing with am enemy that encourages civilian casualties.

2. This is also very difficult, but determining who the target(s) were/are and how many civilians were killed. Gaza officials will rule any death a civilian, and people will readily accept thay despite the obvious implications. There are cases of Hamas dressing as civilians, using emergency vehicles, etc. Then when they're tarred, Hamas will claim innocent civilian lives were lost.

How do you de-clusterfuck that situation. I don't have the answer, but I certainly know that nobody here is privy to the reasons for every Israeli strike, nor the specifics of the targets. The whole thing is a mess.

If you are serious, the US' approach in Afghanistan is a bluepritn. They killed much less civilian, N official, reporters and so on.

Almost like the US was not tyring to cneso the other sides voice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back