International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. V

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • 1974:
    • 31 October and 29 November: Resolution 3211: Financing of the UNEF and the United Nations Disengagement Observer Force (UNDOF).
    • 29 November: Resolution 3240: Report of the Special Committee to Investigate Israeli Practices Affecting the Human Rights of the Population of the Occupied Territories.
    • 29 November: Resolution 3246: Affirms the legitimacy of armed resistance by oppressed peoples in pursuit of the right to self-determination, and condemns governments which do not support that right
    • 9 December: Resolution 3263: Calling for an establishment of a nuclear-weapon-free zone in the Middle East.
    • 17 December: Resolution 3336: Permanent sovereignty over national resources in the occupied Arab territories.
  • 1975:
    • 30 October, 28 November and 2 December: Resolution 3374: Financing of the UNEF and the UNDOF.
    • 10 November: United Nations General Assembly Resolution 3379: equating Zionism with racism.
    • 5 December: Resolution 3414: Calls for economic sanctions and an arms embargo on Israel until it withdraws from all territories occupied in 1967 and grants the Palestinians their "inalienable national rights".
    • 11 December: Resolution 3474: Calling for an establishment of a nuclear-weapon-free zone in the Middle East.
    • 15 December: Resolution 3516: Permanent sovereignty over national resources in the occupied Arab territories.
    • 15 December: Resolution 3525: Report of the Special Committee to Investigate Israeli Practices Affecting the Human Rights of the Population of the Occupied Territories.
  • 1976:
    • 9 November: Resolution 31/6-E: Condemnation of the collaboration of Israel and South Africa.
    • 24 November: Resolution 31/20: Expresses deep concern that no "just solution" to the "problem of Palestine" has been achieved, refers to the problem as the core of the Middle East conflict, and reaffirms the "inalienable rights" of the Palestinians, including the right of return and the right to national independence.
    • 1 December: Resolution 31/5: Financing of the UNEF and the UNDOF.
    • 9 December: Resolution 31/61: Reaffirms previous condemnations of Israel, and calls for the Security Council to take "effective measures" against Israel, and requests sanctions on Israel.
    • 9 December: Resolution 31/62: Calls for an international Middle East peace conference under the auspices of the UN and co-chaired by the United States and Soviet Union.
    • 10 December: Resolution 31/71: Calling for an establishment of a nuclear-weapon-free zone in the Middle East.
    • 16 December: Resolution 31/106: Report of the Special Committee to Investigate Israeli Practices Affecting the Human Rights of the Occupied Territories.
    • 21 December: Resolution 31/186: Permanent sovereignty over national resources in the occupied Arab territories.

Nah', you're just an emotionally unstable liar.

Anyways, Hamas war effort? Five stars or one star?
You know there's some hasbara trolls here. Around 2 or 3 if my guesses are right. They post the same content as you but they're paid for it.

You you do it for free. To them you're the useful idiot goyim

I mean if speaking plainly and bluntly is propaganda I don't know what to tell you.

To me, your copy pasted hyperbolic diatribes seems like the propaganda to me.

Which Palestinians want peace? Why do so many still support Hamas if you claim they want peace?
You literally never answer anything and follow a script. Again, if you're sincere quote me and counter my points one by one. But since it's not in your script...

These people are absolutely mental. I feel like I live in a dystopian world. They're complaining the US is investigating

You literally never answer anything and follow a script. Again, if you're sincere quote me and counter my points one by one. But since it's not in your script...

I respond to your posts directly, I don't need to do a point by point breakdown of your copy pasted gish gallops to make my own points.

Nor do I need to rely on such antics to argue.

This list is incomplete; you can help by adding missing items. (February 2011)

UN General Assembly Resolutions: Resolution 2256

(July 21, 1967)

The General Assembly

Having considered the grave situation in the Middle East,

Considering that the Security Council continues to be seized of the problem,

Bearing in mind the resolutions adopted and the proposals considered during the fifth emergency special session of the General Assembly,

1. Requests the Secretary-General to forward the records of the fifth emergency special session of the General Assembly to the Security Council in order to facilitate the resumption by the Council, as a matter of urgency, of its consideration of the tense situation in the Middle East;

2. Decides to adjourn the fifth emergency special session temporarily and to authorize the President of the General Assembly to reconvene the session as and when necessary.

this is what you're spamming the thread with........

You know there's some hasbara trolls here. Around 2 or 3 if my guesses are right. They post the same content as you but they're paid for it.

You you do it for free. To them you're the useful idiot goyim
Bro you went plat just to post in the WR (by your own admission in the Support forum).

i said genocide. the word you repeated twice in your prior post.

i got the same limit btw when posting about the anti-israel bias of these agencies.
Lol that’s like OBL fans crying of bias cause the world called him a terrorist! He was one and perhaps the most identifiable one.

Israel’s record of terror as a nation is second to none in modern history, reflect on it, learn from it and change your ways for the better.

“genocide” ethnic cleansing, hate, terror, oppression, murder, etc the words will be mentioned multiple times in those resolutions. Open em all up and read them and catch up on history.

Since UN is a biased scumbag like the folks running Upenn, let’s go to FDIH a source used in HR report your earlier used as an example of Iran or Syria vs Israel:

“Last week in Paris, after a long and thorough examination, the FIDH International Board – the elected body of legal experts and human rights defenders from all over the world – adopted a resolution recognising Israel's actions against the Palestinian people as an unfolding genocide.”

Sorry but, No ones buying the shit you are selling anymore.

The worlds opinion and support is shifting.

no amount of fake crying foul or playing victim card can justify the sheer quantity of crimes on the hands of the Israeli regime. Its supporters refusal to even acknowledge those globally recognized violations is only making the voices supporting Israel sound like genocide supporters these days.

That Samjj and ktfo or whatever do the exact same thing

I think they are both paid to lie about the crimes committed by Israel

I respond to your posts directly, I don't need to do a point by point breakdown of your copy pasted gish gallops to make my own points.

Nor do I need to rely on such antics to argue.

There's no copy paste there are references and sources. You don't answer shit when you have someone that can call your bullshit. Still didn't owned up that you want the displacement of 2.2 million people. But you will never, I get it

That Samjj and ktfo or whatever do the exact same thing

I think they are both paid to lie about the crimes committed by Israel
I don't think samjj is hasbara. I disagree with him on 99% on matters but I think he's genuine.

Kflo and cinvymma are 100% hasbara tho

Bro you went plat just to post in the WR (by your own admission in the Support forum).
You mistake me with the other guy that answered on my thread in the support forum

And even if it was I have paid, I'm not paid for it. Hope you can see the difference and what its implications

These people are absolutely mental. I feel like I live in a dystopian world. They're complaining the US is investigating

I protest to that investigation too. Why waste resources on an obvious fact?

You mistake me with the other guy that answered on my thread in the support forum

And even if it was I have paid, I'm not paid for it. Hope you can see the difference and what its implications

<WellThere>

The vast majority of Palestinians are as peaceful as you and me and just want to live.

The West Bank is relatively peaceful, and would be more peaceful without Jewish extremism on their doorstep.

Israel really could benefit from defined boundaries, but we all know they don't want any.

Did you see the poll that was posted a few times where the overwhelming majority of Palestinians polled said they supported oct 7th and wanted a one state river to the sea solution?

I'm not even saying you're wrong. But it's kinda like, do you see this stuff? When you have a street packed with every day citizens cheering terrorist and spitting on corpses, I feel like a statement such as "the overwhelming majority want peace" is worth asking for clarity of how you reached your conclusion

Last edited:
There's no copy paste there are references and sources. You don't answer shit when you have someone that can call your bullshit. Still didn't owned up that you want the displacement of 2.2 million people. But you will never, I get it

Well news flash, 2.2 million people are being displaced by war their own leaders started yet again as we speak. That is the de facto situation we are currently in. Unless you want them to stay in the warzone. Because it's a warzone and it's going to remain a warzone until Hamas capitulates and the hostages are recovered.

Well news flash, 2.2 million people are being displaced by war their own leaders started yet again as we speak. That is the de facto situation we are currently in. Unless you want them to stay in the warzone. Because it's a warzone and it's going to remain a warzone until Hamas capitulates and the hostages are recovered.
A cute way to say that you want all the gaza inhabitants out of the Gaza strip and israel to take control of it and build israeli settlements on top of the rubbles

A cute way to say that you want all the gaza inhabitants out of the Gaza strip and israel to take control of it and build israeli settlements on top of the rubbles
If you care about the Palestinian like you pretend to living under the rule of people in Gaza that constantly launch provoking strikes while using them as human shields you would want to get them out of there too.

Lol that’s like OBL fans crying of bias cause the world called him a terrorist! He was one and perhaps the most identifiable one.

Israel’s record of terror as a nation is second to none in modern history, reflect on it, learn from it and change your ways for the better.

“genocide” ethnic cleansing, hate, terror, oppression, murder, etc the words will be mentioned multiple times in those resolutions. Open em all up and read them and catch up on history.

Since UN is a biased scumbag like the folks running Upenn, let’s go to FDIH a source used in HR report your earlier used as an example of Iran or Syria vs Israel:

“Last week in Paris, after a long and thorough examination, the FIDH International Board – the elected body of legal experts and human rights defenders from all over the world – adopted a resolution recognising Israel's actions against the Palestinian people as an unfolding genocide.”

Sorry but, No ones buying the shit you are selling anymore.

The worlds opinion and support is shifting.

no amount of fake crying foul or playing victim card can justify the sheer quantity of crimes on the hands of the Israeli regime. Its supporters refusal to even acknowledge those globally recognized violations is only making the voices supporting Israel sound like genocide supporters these days.
You didn’t even read the resolutions you spammed. Just point me to all the resolutions that include genocide and ethnic cleansing. Thx.

Fun reading for you. Again, not that you care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back