International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

The first video is actually funny. They start repeating it as a group several times before someone finally asks "what does it mean?"

Btw I'm not actually against these protests. People accused anti-Vietnam war protests of being anti-America as well. You're always going to have some pieces of shit involved in any protest. I think social media like Twitter just hyper focuses on these ones to smear the whole movement.
Protests actually had some merit 50 years ago.....but now with social media and so many other outlets for people to voice their opinions they're useless and counter productive... its just a bunch of retards that don't even really know what their protesting and it only turns people away from their cause.

Don't play stupid with me. I know you're pretending you've never seen these videos before.

I have never seen these videos except the first one with "Mar Barg Israel." I have no problem with that one since it could mean down with Israel as well. I don't agree with chants calling for violence of any kind or death to Israel.

The other flag burning ones I personally do not like that, but that's their right to do that.

And I still believe in people's right to protest.

Last edited:
I have never seen these videos except the first one with "Mar Barg Israel." I have no problem with that one since it could mean down with Israel as well. I don't agree with chants calling for violence of any kind or death to Israel.

The other flag burning ones I personally do not like that, but that's their right to do that.

And I still believe in people's right to protest.

So you're conceding that some of these protests do have anti-American elements to them.

I don't care if they have the right to do it. This is all irrelevant to the original contention.

So you're conceding that some of these protests do have anti-American elements to them.

I don't care if they have the right to do it. This is all irrelevant to the original contention.

Obviously burning American flags have anti-American elements to them.

Down with Israel or Death to Israel is anti-Israel. Has nothing to do with anti-Americanism.

But how do isolated incidents disprove my comment?

My original contention: Being against Israel's current policies doesn't mean you're anti-American.

I'm as pro-American as you can get. I firmly believe aligning ourselves constantly with Israel HURTS the US and our standing in the world. Netanyahu is a complete piece of shit and we've been helping this scumbag (and being used by him) for years.

You're trying to portray it like any or all protest against Israel is inherently ALL anti-American.

Last edited:
Protests actually had some merit 50 years ago.....but now with social media and so many other outlets for people to voice their opinions they're useless and counter productive... its just a bunch of retards that don't even really know what their protesting and it only turns people away from their cause.

Your point made no sense… how does social media make protests useless? Think before you speak dumbass

Your point made no sense… how does social media make protests useless? Think before you speak dumbass
There wasn't social media 50 years ago when protests actually made somewhat of a difference and people couldn't openly get their voices heard on a variety of topics they felt passionate about...But in 2024..Protesters are just clowns with no lives and only hurt their cause. So shut the fuck up and virtue signal someplace productive.

There wasn't social media 50 years ago when protests actually made somewhat of a difference and people couldn't openly get their voices heard on a variety of topics they felt passionate about...But in 2024..Protesters are just clowns with no lives and only hurt their cause. So shut the fuck up and virtue signal someplace productive.

This point makes no sense. Wouldn't social media amplify protests?

This point makes no sense. Wouldn't social media amplify protests?
Social Media is where you can actually protest... Physical Protests at this point are worthless and only turn people against you.
Some People are Born Rich; Some People are Born Poor
Some People are born Smart...Well others are Just Born Protesters......... I'd rather know my kid was going to be born Retarded then to know he would grow up being a Protester

Social Media is where you can actually protest... Physical Protests at this point are worthless and only turn people against you.
Some People are Born Rich; Some People are Born Poor
Some People are born Smart...Well others are Just Born Protesters......... I'd rather know my kid was going to be born Retarded then to know he would grow up being a Protester

WTF is this 😆

Until that happens honestly I don't think anything you post has credibility.
That’s like the first thing you ever said in this thread. The first thing I ever saw was you talking about how anyone that supports an Israeli response is a bad person or something to that effect. So I get the feeling it doesn’t actually matter if anyone responds to this article or not, your mind was already made up months ago

Rip to our mans Koya. Smh at the Jews now controlling Sherdog too and suppressing his free speech/epic meltdowns.

I can only go off of what YOU said silly guy
what i said was clear. you're still playing dumb. hopefully.
I should never be in a position to have full autonomy over my neighbors so your question is invalid. Israel shouldn’t have the right to do give the Palestinians anything.

You keep framing it as they said this, they said that, but it’s about the actions not words which you keep avoiding.

They had illegal settlements in Gaza before 2007. They had illegal settlements in the West Bank, they shouldn’t be there. They are an occupying force.
sorry bro. the FIRST responsibility of government is national security. it's literally insane to suggest israel has no right to secure the safety of their people against hostile (terrorist) neighbors.

The IDF said the suspects had been about to hurl explosives towards their forces, putting them in immediate danger. "The troops responded with fire and hits were identified," Israel's military said.

But according to the video evidence we have examined and witness testimony, Adam did not appear to have been armed and had been running away when he was shot in the back of the head.

The IDF said the circumstances of Basil and Adam's deaths are "under review", which it does routinely for every death of a child in the West Bank due to IDF activity.

But several former Israeli soldiers who viewed the BBC's evidence said they believed Israel’s legal system would protect soldiers who used lethal force, regardless of whether it was justified.

One former sergeant who served in the West Bank from 2018-2020, said it would take "an Israeli soldier murdering a Palestinian at zero range for it to be taken as murder in Israel" and "there is basically a 0% chance of criminal proceedings" against a soldier in cases such as Adam's.

Seeing as he isnt around to post it I will say I'm still waiting for a response to this article from the usual faces...

you must respond to these articles or you won't have any credibility.

what i said was clear. you're still playing dumb. hopefully.

sorry bro. the FIRST responsibility of government is national security. it's literally insane to suggest israel has no right to secure the safety of their people against hostile (terrorist) neighbors.

Sorry but 50 years of denying a statehood and pushing deep into Palestinian territory is not what’s acceptable.

I can’t come into your house and steal your stuff and claim you’re the aggressor when you attack back .

extremist Jews over took the government 30 years ago, they don’t want peace

It’s a lot easier to ignore social media though, and these tech giants can change the algorithm. A lot harder to ignore these demonstrations which is the point. I think it’s for a good cause. I also think we’re going to look back on this the same way we looked back on other war protests, kind of like wtf were we thinking that more people weren’t against this.

Sorry but 50 years of denying a statehood and pushing deep into Palestinian territory is not what’s acceptable.

I can’t come into your house and steal your stuff and claim you’re the aggressor when you attack back .

extremist Jews over took the government 30 years ago, they don’t want peace

funny. israel has peaceful normalized relations with egypt, jordan, saudia arabia, turkey, cyprus. it's the groups that don't recognize them and want to eliminate them they have issues with.
Image_01.jpg

funny. israel has peaceful normalized relations with egypt, jordan, saudia arabia, turkey, cyprus. it's the groups that don't recognize them and want to eliminate them they have issues with.
Image_01.jpg

This argument makes no sense. They aren’t disputing land.

Israel has been illegally settling Palestinian land. Even when they left Gaza they had over 9000 illegal settlements there.

Also turkey and Iran do not have good relationships with Israel

Seeing as he isnt around to post it I will say I'm still waiting for a response to this article from the usual faces...

Not sure if serious? The deniers deny reality.

Not sure why he got the banhammer, but it is prolly a matter of time for any non-denier. The zionist bias continues to grow here.

I am off next week, and I bet this thread will be the same shit different pile when I return.

Back