International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

Asked if that means Israel won’t investigate the mass grave reports, Shoshani said: “Investigate what?” He then added that Israel has already looked into the matter and found that there was no wrongdoing. “We gave answers. We don’t bury people in mass graves. Not something we do.”

And yes they did say nothing to see, because Israel said they investigated themselves already and said they concluded nothing happened…
Not really though.
They said they looked into it, and rightfully concluded it wasnt them.

You shouldnt be too upset about it either.
The headlines were made so congrats!

Not really though.
They said they looked into it, and rightfully concluded it wasnt them.

You shouldnt be too upset about it either.
The headlines were made so congrats!

lol so they investigated themselves and you think the world should be satisfied and the Israelies Refuse an independent investigation…. Ya sounds like they mass killed some people and want to hide it. It’s a headline because it happened

This civilian is obviously disabled, and it sickens me that some people here would thought-screech "Well GOOD! He's an Israeli! He DESERVES IT!!!!!"

Oh, they're quick to scream "GENOCIIIIIIIDDDDEEEE!" But you NEVER see them post, "Hey, Hamas should return all of the hostages as a symbol of their benevolence and good faith."

They CAN'T do that...

Because Hamas has no benevolence.

Of course he doesn't deserve it and should be freed. I don't see the mob of people screeching that he deserves it for being Israeli. like often insuinated in this thread.

You want to see " good he deserves it ? " those people are in both war threads and take a disturbing amount of pleasure in death and suffering...... call them out for it directly, don't team sport it.

No hamas isn't benevolent... neither side is....
Odd critisism. Unless you're telling me the side killing children is benevolent?

Also. The guy is a very brave man ...... not just a disabled civilian

Footage of his capture showed Hamas fighters leading the then-23-year-old away from the bomb shelter with part of his arm missing. The first time Goldberg-Polin’s parents saw that video was following an interview with Cooper in October. The pair were recalling eyewitness accounts of how their son was taken into captivity during a live TV interview, when Cooper realized he had heard details of the story before.

Not wanting to spring the news on them on live TV, Cooper contacted them after the interview and asked if they wanted to see the video. They later confirmed the man in the video was their son and asked that the video be shared more widely.

The family was told by an eyewitness that Goldberg-Polin lost his arm from the elbow down while helping to throw grenades out of a bunker where he and others were sheltering.

Last edited:
Of course he doesn't deserve it and should be freed. I don't see the mob of people screeching that he deserves it for being Israeli. like often insuinated in this thread.

You want to see " good he deserves it ? " those people are in both war threads and take a disturbing amount of pleasure in death and suffering...... call them out for it directly, don't team sport it.

Odd critisism. Unless you're telling me the side killing children is benevolent?

Footage of his capture showed Hamas fighters leading the then-23-year-old away from the bomb shelter with part of his arm missing. The first time Goldberg-Polin’s parents saw that video was following an interview with Cooper in October. The pair were recalling eyewitness accounts of how their son was taken into captivity during a live TV interview, when Cooper realized he had heard details of the story before.

Not wanting to spring the news on them on live TV, Cooper contacted them after the interview and asked if they wanted to see the video. They later confirmed the man in the video was their son and asked that the video be shared more widely.

The family was told by an eyewitness that Goldberg-Polin lost his arm from the elbow down while helping to throw grenades out of a bunker where he and others were sheltering.

Israel has Palestinian members in the Knesset. I don't recall anyone named "Hiram Berenstein" as a member of the Hamas government...

EVER.

This civilian is obviously disabled, and it sickens me that some people here would thought-screech "Well GOOD! He's an Israeli! He DESERVES IT!!!!!"

Oh, they're quick to scream "GENOCIIIIIIIDDDDEEEE!" But you NEVER see them post, "Hey, Hamas should return all of the hostages as a symbol of their benevolence and good faith."

They CAN'T do that...

Because Hamas has no benevolence.

Why do you always fucking lie?

Who are the people on this forum that said “well good he is an Israeli”??

You are using quotations so obviously someone said it. Who was it?

Or are you lying again?

You’ve been exposed like 5 times already and yet still keep lying lol

Is this shit ingrained in your principles or something?

Another Hamas lie to make simpletons like you and the Jew hating protesters come to heel. mass grave was dug by Palestinians months ago. Footage is out there maybe stop believing everything a murdering raping terrorist organization says.

The footage the IDF released? But why isn’t Israel allowing an investigation by the UN?

Israel does a massacre on a hospital, but certainly a mass grave full of hospital patients wasn't created by them. Source: The Israelis that destroyed the hospital.

People in here are fucking retarded.

Why do you always fucking lie?

Who are the people on this forum that said “well good he is an Israeli”??

You are using quotations so obviously someone said it. Who was it?

Or are you lying again?

You’ve been exposed like 5 times already and yet still keep lying lol

Is this shit ingrained in your principles or something?

Read it again my sweet summer child....

8ocoh8.jpg

Israel does a massacre on a hospital, but certainly a mass grave full of hospital patients wasn't created by them. Source: The Israelis that destroyed the hospital.

People in here are fucking retarded.
Yeah, and when you find out it was a mass grave dug by Hamas for their own people, you'll be all "But whatabout the other hospitals, Huhhhhh?!?!"

Yeah, and when you find out it was a mass grave dug by Hamas for their own people, you'll be all "But whatabout the other hospitals, Huhhhhh?!?!"

Except the footage being shown was from the IDF and they’ve refused an investigation… so

Why would I trust hamas or the idf? Both have reasons to lie.

It's worth finding out whoever killed the people in the graves... especially if their hands were bound.

Whoevers complicit should be charged with warcrimes.

Doesn’t look good when one side is stopping an investigation

The family was told by an eyewitness that Goldberg-Polin lost his arm from the elbow down while
There is only a few people celebrating the deaths and blaming the victims. Not surprisingly it’s people who hate muslims. The person you quoted has done it multiple times himself while crying about in other posts.
Read it again my sweet summer child....

8ocoh8.jpg

Just shut up lol

I’ve never seen someone lie as much as you. Your world view is created from the fake stories you created to justify your beliefs on.

You first said you used to donated to the unwra when we all know what you believe in. There was zero chance you ever donated to unwra.

You lied about the Muslim kids running around bombing shit then posted a clip from a movie based around a serial killer sniping people in a country invaded under false pretences.

Now you made another story up about people saying an Israeli deserved it when you and every clown in this thread celebrate the deaths of Palestinians.

You make the Templar look like a moral person. You should be ashamed of yourself. Disgusting.

Bombing babies and women is a documented fact, so I suppose you’re not against that?
Yes as collateral damage. Meanwhile the other side guns them down at point blank range leaving no doubt that their intention is actually to commit genocide.

Thank God it’s the Israelis that are the more capable force of we would see what genocide truly is. Israel does some bad stuff, but they pale compared to what Hamas would do if they were able to flip this around. Of course some of you dullards can’t see that

Yes as collateral damage. Meanwhile the other side guns them down at point blank range leaving no doubt that their intention is actually to commit genocide.

Thank God it’s the Israelis that are the more capable force of we would see what genocide truly is. Israel does some bad stuff, but they pale compared to what Hamas would do if they were able to flip this around. Of course some of you dullards can’t see that

Exactly. We should all be thankful that the lesser of two evils is the one with the much bigger, more capable hammer.

Back