International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

This was armed? security for aids workers.... It is understandable that they could be misidentified in the fog of war with an enemy that does not wear military uniforms, uses civilian infrastructure and logistics, uses human shields, etc...this is the outcome...this is also exactly what Hamas counted on when they committed Oct 7th....eventually everyone forgot how this war started or how Hamas conducts itself and some Westerner mouthpiece will be more concerned about something else that Israel did....

If Hamas gave a single fuck about their people they'd have surrendered already months ago.

Yea it seems atleast canadian killed was a PMC i think, running convoy security

One of my countrys PMC guys knew the person and was in irak with him and made "rip post" on IG

Of course i might be wrong

Things I've learned about Israel from this "war".

Israel has very loose RoE.
  • You're a hostage waving a white flag? Dead.
  • You're a clearly designated foreign journalist? Dead.
  • You're a non-combatant waving a white flag? Dead.
  • Walking away after they tell you to walk away? Dead.
  • Providing aid? Dead.
All, of course, on the pretense that you're being used as a shield, or ARE Hamas.

And the recent strike on the WCK aid workers? Shows Israel is clearly willing to bomb the fuck out of a large group of aid workers just to get one "hamas" who might not even be real. And of course, if not for the fact that these aid workers were British, Polish, Australian, American/Canadian... Israel probably would've just brushed it under the rug alongside all the other killings of aid workers. Imagine if these were all arabic aid workers... Just another aid convoy hiding a Hamas member. Another successful hit for Israel.

I have almost no doubt Israel has been indiscriminately killing innocents and then afterwards blaming it on Hamas.

And these fuckin countries are really going to do nothing for their people are they? Just strongly worded messages to Israel. Good to know that when Israel fuckin kills you, your country will do nothing and just let you rot.

Also @DEVILsSON , this wasn't their "security team". This was 7 aid workers, 4 of them cooks, 3 security. Their presence in the area was also well-coordinated with the IDF beforehand. This was a "deconflicted" zone and pre-approved route for the aid workers to use with pre-determined times. IDF knew they'd be there, in that specific area, on that specific route, at that specific time.

IDF were going to kill aid workers iregardless. They've been killing them since the "war" started. These just so happen to be a large group of westerners.
That's a lot of claims. Care to share your intel?

Ok you're claiming here it was 3 'security' ...fine...3 people there were armed with rifles and unless everything was as you wrote in your post it could have created confusion.....because god knows Hamas would never use vehicles intended for aid workers...just like they'd never dare to use UN schools, hospitals, etc....

Ok you're claiming here it was 3 'security' ...fine...3 people there were armed with rifles and unless everything was as you wrote in your post it could have created confusion.....because god knows Hamas would never use vehicles intended for aid workers...just like they'd never dare to use UN schools, hospitals, etc....

Are you even following any of this story? How can you be posting so much about it while having so little knowledge of it?

Kinda scary that Jose Andres was supposed to be in Gaza himself. I can't imagine how much worse this whole situation would be if Israel had fuckin killed this guy too.

See they way I viewed the term was similar to yours. But I don't think that's necessarily the meaning intended. Especially If we actually look at the definition and uses of the word.

There's no voluntarily dying required.

For instance the video you reference ( think I saw it itt but honestly unsure )

I really really highly disagree with the last part... to say "it's the parents evading responsibility for their babies dying . And Terming it willing sacrifice " by using the term martyr rather than victim.
Yeah, martyrdom doesn't requiring volunteering to die.
An enemy leader may strategically choose not to kill a certain person, or group of people because they don't want them to become martyrs.

good post.
i don't think it was a mistake either. it's a way to keep aid out.
and it tells a lot about the impotence of the british leadership. have you own people killed by israel? oh well.

Britian has been toothless for a very long time. Well before Brexit, before anyone brings that up.

The good old days, when the Empire enforced the Pax Britannica by raping, piliging and burning our way across a quarter of the land mass of the entire planet, are long gone. Nowadays, the Russians can carry out Nuclear and Chemical attacks in England, secure in the knowledge there will be little in the way of consequences.

The most Britian can do is stop selling arms to Israel. But since that amounts to £42 Million, a drop in the ocean compared to what Israel gets from America, it would be little more than a slap on the wrist.

Mate, I'm #TeamIsrael and make no secret of it. But this was either an Epic Fail by the IDF, or a deliberate plan to stop aid to the Palestinians. Either way, not a good look.

The aid team had cleared their journey with the IDF and were carrying IFF markers in their cars. There is no plausable explanation as to why they should have been drone-striked.

I think we want to say this about ourselves. I think we want this to be the commentary about our people, our country, our allies.

I'm British, I've read about some of the investigations about what happened in Afghanistan, I'm reading some sick shit that was directed by 'high ups', orders carried out by the esteemed SAS. I'm under no illusions. If there is a hint of a strategic advantage in taking the wrong course of action, these people will take it. British, American, Israeli, they aren't above reproach.

You ask me what the strategic benefit might be, well clearly, nothing that would outweigh the monumental damage this has done. We know that, we're not idiots, it was the wrong call, the effects on Israel's ability to continue the conflict will be played out in the short-to-mid term. So we're not looking for some genius move here, it's not 4D chess. It could absolutely be as simple as 'these aid workers are a pain in the fucking ass, light them up', and that doesn't even have to be targeted at them specifically, just something to put people off entering the conflict zone and feeding Hamas or whatever nonsense would have been going through someone's head when these multiple strikes on multiple targets across multiple times were ordered.

That's all bullshit speculation, but what's not speculation is that multiple strikes on multiple targets across multiple times were all ordered.

Those aren't the hallmarks of a mistake. They're the hallmarks of deliberate action taken for the wrong reasons and it's an atrocity.

I can't conceive of any way that the people in the vehicle which was hit last hadn't tried to reach out to ask what the fuck was going on before it was hit.

As I said: it's either an IDF Drone Unit going Full Metal Jacket Helicopter Gunner,

"Anyone who drives away is Hamas! Anyone who stands still is well-disciplined Hamas!"

Or it's a deliberate attempt to intimidate NGO's into stopping the flow of aid into Gaza.

If it's the second option, it may actually have worked to a certain degree, as the agency these people worked for has halted aid deliveries for now. Because they can't guarantee the safety of their staff.

But whatever the reason, it's a rare own-goal by the IDF. While I don't think this will have a significant impact on how the conflict ends - by this time next week, only the families and colleagues of the dead will even remember their names - it adds to the political pressure against Israel when they need all the friends they can get.

Israel learning the hard way, why people don't target Westerners, this could be a turning point if Israel fails to provide a concrete investigation of what happened and why.

Yep, if it were arab muslims it would have been swept under the rug and everyone here would be screaming "but they're khhhhamas" and no one would care

had to be white westerners to have an international outrage

Our lives and our children lives aren't worth much, but this time we're not forgetting it. Never again we will.

Last edited:
I'm still trying to understand the trade, what does Israel get out of starving Gaza? We know that Hamas will always eat first and it will be the weakest and most vulnerable Gazans that will be starved first. So is it just cruelty and revenge that they are after? I understand that bitterness runs extremely deep in this conflict, and some Israelis may want that, but surely the leaders can see that this would be a ridiculous trade to make.

Bibi and Likud like most nationalists utilize fear of the others to garner support. There is plenty of that around right now, so you could be right. I'm hoping for a double KO where Hamas and Likud are both removed as no real peace can be made with either of them in power. But like you, I'm not going to hold my breath.

Maybe just maybe you can't understand it because you're not a full blown colonialist with and ethnic cleansing long term project and they are.

The message is clear now: no more NGO will operate inside of Gaza. Aid is blocked at the frontier. Gaza will starve slowly. When trump is elected the plan to send them to Egypt will be put in place because after a year of starvation bombings death and looooots of "unintentional errors" and "unfortunate mistakes" that are all totally not done on purpose then even Gazans will chose to abandon their land so their few remaining babies can have milk.

But hey it's not like every Israeli leader are clearly said it repeatedly for now 6 months that they view them as animals and want to cut all power and food to them and eradicate them like amalek did to his enemies and so many others.

Oh wait they did. But you people chose to not believe them because you would then see them as the genocidal monsters that they truly are, and you don't want that. The truth is too horrible for you to be believed.

Last edited:
Riddle me this :

The Al Shifa hospital was attacked initially because they said he contained a huuuge Hamas command center like they showed in their official IOF channel :

Now Al Shifa is totally destroyed, and they still didn't find the command center ?

But you guys are asking yourself philosophical questions about "is it really bad ? Maybe they got one Hamas when they killed 600 people inside including almost 20 doctors ? Destroying and entire hospital without giving ANY proof that it was a command center is not really a war crime, this question is so hard and nuanced and complicated and grey ! "

Oh yeah they did find a proof btw, a calendar of the days of the week that the OFFICIAL spokesperson presented to you :

Oh and "confessions" from tortured people in Israeli custody yeah right.

Come here let's defend how leveling an hospital is so understandable :

Please look at the destruction:

Tell me how "complicated" it is guy please, I dare to you answer this post. You know you can't there's nothing you can say without realizing that the israeli army is the most bloodthirsty and immoral one in the world and is being shielded y the US despite that

Edit: let's see because I really want you guys to tell me we'll start with the "'neutrals". I predict that @BAM will say that "we don't really know everything and anything and we must be careful" to never take a stand against israel and give an air about being above the crowd, @Voodoo_Child906 will find it horrible but will try to rationalize why they did it with excluding totally the possibility that it's because they're genocidal maniacs, only @Anewt and @Rod1 will directly condemn IMO

now let's do the western pro Israelis @Blayt7hh I'll un-ignore just for that will gaslight and pretend that yeah it's horrible and he cares but at the end will conclude that it was the right thing to do because in reality he dgaf about Palestinians even being crucified @Strychnine will say some movie stuff about "fuck around and find out" that doesn't address the massacre and war crime, and other maniacs like @KnightTemplar and @HereticBD will express with their limited vocabulary how seeing this massacre made them erect only it lacked pictures of Palestinian babies dead for them to cum

the Israelis of this thread I won't mention we all know their answers, killing Palestinians is the a necessity if not a pleasure, condemning it is automatically being pro khhhhhhamas and getting gaza back for settlements is a dream so close to be accomplished but shhhh guys we're totally against it wink wink let's just say it on our IOF telegram groups and 2ndyomkippurwar subreddits not here on sherdog

Last edited:
Things I've learned about Israel from this "war".

Israel has very loose RoE.
  • You're a hostage waving a white flag? Dead.
  • You're a clearly designated foreign journalist? Dead.
  • You're a non-combatant waving a white flag? Dead.
  • Walking away after they tell you to walk away? Dead.
  • Providing aid? Dead.
All, of course, on the pretense that you're being used as a shield, or ARE Hamas.

And the recent strike on the WCK aid workers? Shows Israel is clearly willing to bomb the fuck out of a large group of aid workers just to get one "hamas" who might not even be real. And of course, if not for the fact that these aid workers were British, Polish, Australian, American/Canadian... Israel probably would've just brushed it under the rug alongside all the other killings of aid workers. Imagine if these were all arabic aid workers... Just another aid convoy hiding a Hamas member. Another successful hit for Israel.

I have almost no doubt Israel has been indiscriminately killing innocents and then afterwards blaming it on Hamas.

And these fuckin countries are really going to do nothing for their people are they? Just strongly worded messages to Israel. Good to know that when Israel fuckin kills you, your country will do nothing and just let you rot.

Also @DEVILsSON , this wasn't their "security team". This was 7 aid workers, 4 of them cooks, 3 security. Their presence in the area was also well-coordinated with the IDF beforehand. This was a "deconflicted" zone and pre-approved route for the aid workers to use with pre-determined times. IDF knew they'd be there, in that specific area, on that specific route, at that specific time.

IDF were going to kill aid workers iregardless. They've been killing them since the "war" started. These just so happen to be a large group of westerners.

"Who cares about Arabs dying anyway ? we only care when they take revenge for having their lives destroyed and think it's because they're mindless barbarians"
- Some boomer on sherdog

that and the people who still pretend Israel is not indiscriminately bombing the F out of Palestinian civilians, because hey it gives an air of being above the crowd and who doesn't want that. Let's say everything is gray even when for the things that clearly aren't anymore.

Last edited:
Maybe just maybe you can't understand it because you're not a full blown colonialist with and ethnic cleansing long term project and they are.

The message is clear now: no more NGO will operate inside of Gaza. Aid is blocked at the frontier. Gaza will starve slowly. When trump is elected the plan to send them to Egypt will be put in place because after a year of starvation bombings death and looooots of "intentional errors" even Gazans will chose to abandon their land so their few remaining babies can have milk.

But hey it's not like every Israeli leader are clearly said for now 6 months that they view them as animals and want to cut all power and food to them and eradicate them.

Oh wait they did. But you people chose to not believe them because you would then see them and the genocidal monsters that they truly are, and you don't want that.

There will probably be close to a million dead in 3 months if this keeps going the way it is.

noone in gaza has been expelled from their home for decades. until 10/7.......
At least you know it happens in the West Bank

Also, blowing up someone's house counts as being forced out of their house

What the fuck are you getting bent out of shape about? It's a picture of a dude with a punchable face holding a victim card. It's an accurate representation of that whiny, terrorist-simping dumbass. The motherfucker defended al-Qaeda immediately after I told a personal 9/11 story. Are you a resident of Madrid? How would you fucking feel if someone said that the 2004 bombing was well deserved?
I would feel like the innocent Palestinian whose home was blown up killing his wife and children while Israelis and their supporters celebrate and say it was well deserved.

The thing is people here get offended even by the word Jew, so if I were to post a meme depicting a Jew in any way it would result in a ban. Clearly, it is not equal standards for all. Then people say there is Jewish supremacy and you people get offended.

Post it, asswipe. Who the fuck is stopping you?

I called you big nosed but not Jew, don't be a liar. Do you know what the no true Scotsman fallacy is? I said Jews tend to reproduce a lot and you said those are ultra orthodox whatever, as if they didn't count as Jews.

Ok, so first you adamantly claimed multiple times that the word "narizotas" meant "testarudo" (stubborn) and now you're admitting you called me "big-nosed." You're admitting that you lied.

"Jews tend to reproduce a lot", huh? Let's take a look at the statistics:

The fertility rate of the Haredi population (in Israel) is 6.6, and has been stable for about a decade. The fertility rate of the religious population in Israel is about 3.9 and is in decline; the rate among the secular population in Israel is 2.0 children per woman, and has been in decline for about five years.

Source: https://jerusaleminstitute.org.il/en/blog/fertility_rate/#:~:text=The fertility rate of the Haredi population (in Israel) is,decline for about five years.

Haredi = ultra-Orthodox.

So apparently this is what all Jews look like according to you:

F201207DC53.jpg

It's not victimhood, it's pointing out hypocrisy. Any caricature of a Jew would automatically end in ban, but caricatures of any other race or religion is fine. Is this a conspiracy?

I had my posts deleted in the past merely because I said the word Jew lol. I didn't know it was an offensive word.

You're a dyed-in-the-wool anti-semite, as evidenced by your post history and use of anti-semitic stereotypes in this thread.

I would feel like the innocent Palestinian whose home was blown up killing his wife and children while Israelis and their supporters celebrate and say it was well deserved.

Shut the fuck up, man. I was talking about your jihadi boyfriend @tastaylvr and his terrorism apologist tendencies and you want to change the subject?

Last edited:
TRT news made a good 3 minutes summary video. The evidence seems very convincing and they have the best excuse to bulldoze the area seeing they’ve gone all out.

If this is true that it will happen in April 10’s Eid then next week is going to be chaotic. Add Rafah operation in the mix…will MENA govts be able to contain their pissed population?

Last edited:
Back