International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

You’re calling “bullshit” is meaningless.

You refuse to acknowledge that not a single nation would have given autonomy to Gaza after they elected a terror group dedicated to the destruction of Israel to govern. You refuse because that would put responsibility on them. Instead you’ll continuously pretend the lack of full autonomy was Israel’s fault. And put no responsibility on them. Why?

They didn't give them full autonomy even before Hamas was elected in 2006. So WTF are you talking about.

They literally never had autonomy.

Yes, certainly Gaza would have more freedoms under Israel control than under a militant terror group that enriched themselves at the expense of their people. Especially if there’s a proven track record of peace instead of violence.

Yea ok. I'll believe it when it happens. Your assertions that it will happen are completely meaningless.

I guess people like @Koya believe that as long as a terrorist group has a population to hide behind, you have to let them go after conducting massive offensives against you.

I don’t know why that little bitch has me on ignore and is @Ing and quoting me.
I dont even think he actually has people on ignore.
He's told me on many occasions, yet from time to time he still responds

They didn't give them full autonomy even before Hamas was elected in 2006. So WTF are you talking about.

They literally never had autonomy.

Yea ok. I'll believe it when it happens. Your assertions that it will happen are completely meaningless.
They unilaterally withdrew in 2006. That was the chance at a fresh start and they elected hamas.

Again no one would have granted autonomy. Not you, not anyone on earth. You can’t even acknowledge this.

It's all for the good cause bro.
Don't dare to talk about the rape and torture of Israelis on October 7th tho,

funny how it can be reversed and said don't talk about the mass killing bombing devastating carnage starving babies hospital destroying amputating children blowing women to bits targeting civilians in safe zones from October 8th to April 30th on a genocidal scale

but you don't care you get excited in your 2ndykippur war subreddit when Palestinian dies, just take a look at it it praises the death of children ar every thread

playing victim when you support and condone a genocide

That's what the genocidal crowd wants to censor. Be sure they're brigading mods in private to shut me up. Well that doesn't go against the rules you genocidal maniacs as I chose the softest videos possible. Yes those are the less painful to watch actually. Says a lot about the ones that I don't post and hypocrites like @Blayt7hh don't care about because who cares about 35,000 Palestinians being dead and 15,000 children being orphaned or amputated? care about Oct 7th not about Oct 8th to April 30th ! Israelis are human worthy of empathy not Palestinians !

Let's skip the theater you guys want to ban me so you can keep the echo chamber and not see the genocide you're condoning. Just do it already but have enough balls to say what it is really about

Let's skip the theater you guys want to ban me so you can keep the echo chamber and not see the genocide you're condoning. Just do it already but have enough balls to say what it is really about

giphy.gif

Or you can just follow the rules of the forum?

You’re like a protester who barricades themselves and bitches when they get removed and face consequences.

Nobody cares, sissy.

Well, I do want to ban you. And if you want the reasons I guess I'll tell you what I told the mods a few minutes ago when I reported you:

You deliberately post misinformation
You flame
You express support for genocide and violence
You post snuff and other graphic content
You post speculative conspiracy theories

Plus some other things I can't remember at the moment, and may have forgot to mention when I reported you. And you do all the above knowing full well you are not allowed to. I recommended perma-banning you.

I don't really wanna see you banned, but i'll admit,
you throwing tantrums in this thread every now and then, spamming the most obvious propaganda gets a bit annoying at times.

Well, I do want to ban you. And if you want the reasons I guess I'll tell you what I told the mods a few minutes ago when I reported you:

You flame

Plus some other things I can't remember at the moment, and may have forgot to mention when I reported you. And you do all the above knowing full well you are not allowed to. I recommended perma-banning you.
Talk about throwing rocks in a glass house.

All of you Zion...ists do this shit full stop in this thread.

The mods are completely bias in here. If you want to moderate this thread, you shouldn't be allowed to argue with people in it. It should be impartial.

As far as the graphic content, you guys just don't like to see the REALITY of what the Genocidal Terrorist State of Israel is doing to innocent civilians daily.

You'll scream bloody murder about 10/7 but completely ignore that Israel has done that 30 times over to the Palestinians in the last 6 months.

You flame

Fuckin'ell bro.

You just described the pro-Israel ethnic cleansing and plausible genocide deniers on here

You flame

lmao the whole post is hilarious victimization. where do I support genocide please quote me. Genocide supporter throwing inverted accusations that's the best.

You want babies dead but never hearing about babies dying.

Back