International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

Wrong conclusion. What it means is the USA is Israel's lapdog, and israel is the top while the USA are the bottom. America is ready to totally ruin its own country to not anger Israel. The economy is tAanking, the international credibility is lost and now they'll bring immigrants that will be very hard to integrate because Israel needs that to colonize the Gaza strip again.

But hey it's totally not that. It's just happening as I've said for months but hey I'm wrong. Reality is not real. AIPAC doesn't pay senators to control America senate, it's all a lie. Funny who's at the top of the list :

I stated in the first version of this thread that Israel will have the US, Canada and other western nations help with its ethnic cleansing of gaza, and we are getting closer to it.

Hamas, realizing what they just did and the Hell that awaits them, tried to desperately undo it by giving back the hostages they just took, in exchange for Israel not doing a damn thing to them after they raped, tortured and slaughtered 1200 of their people.

I just can't imagine why Israel wouldn't take that deal.

Wow, shocking that that bullshit offer got rejected.

Do you even read your own retarded posts, ofcourse Hamas was begging them not to do anything in return the say after.
They knew what brutal but just retaliation was coming for them

So you’re saying you are that dumb.

I can only go off of what YOU said silly guy
And still won’t acknowledge the truth.

If it was YOUR neighbor and they pledged to kill YOUR people and eliminate YOUR country YOU wouldn’t give them full autonomy......

I should never be in a position to have full autonomy over my neighbors so your question is invalid. Israel shouldn’t have the right to do give the Palestinians anything.

You keep framing it as they said this, they said that, but it’s about the actions not words which you keep avoiding.

They had illegal settlements in Gaza before 2007. They had illegal settlements in the West Bank, they shouldn’t be there. They are an occupying force.

Wow, shocking that that bullshit offer got rejected.

Do you even read your own retarded posts, ofcourse Hamas was begging them not to do anything in return the say after.
They knew what brutal but just retaliation was coming for them

There was a a few mods in here saying “this all ends if the hostages come home!”

And ridiculed everyone that said that’s not true

I stated in the first version of this thread that Israel will have the US, Canada and other western nations help with its ethnic cleansing of gaza, and we are getting closer to it.

I mean they're literally supplying them with billions of weapons and cash so we're already way past closer. They're complicit of the genocide and can't pull back anymore

Again I'll ignore the jabs and personal attacks. What do you have to respond to this Israeli university professor in holocaust studies that gives an in-depth essay explaining why what's happening is clearly a genocide ?

Do you want me to summarize the article for you because it's too long for you to read ?
They aren’t personal attacks. It’s a statement of what you did itt. Why should take the time to engage with you or read your posts if that’s how you’re going to act?

You’re the one that out me on ignore, not the other way around. You’re the one that keeps @ ing me with insults after you put me on ignore. I don’t understand why you think you should get anything but insults from me right now.

They aren’t personal attacks. It’s a statement of what you did itt. Why should take the time to engage with you or read your posts if that’s how you’re going to act?

You’re the one that out me on ignore, not the other way around. You’re the one that keeps @ ing me with insults after you put me on ignore. I don’t understand why you think you should get anything but insults from me right now.

I never insulted you until you called me bitch. For a matter of fact I never insult anyone if they don't insult me. I got yellow for that and you went scott free. Should make you happy.

Now you can pretend it's the cause that prevents you to answer the article posted above, which would be very petty and an obvious escape of discussing the matter at hand. Or a move can be made past that and you try to make an argument on the matter I put forth.

And yes I have a tendency to not be able to endure people condoning genocide, saying it's necessary and advocating for the ultra mass killing and orphaning and amputating of children to continue. I am not ashamed of that, rather I am proud that it's big a part of who I am and that I'm emotional and angry on the subject.

People who live differently will always be incomprehensible to me.

You and me will never be friends, not even be cordial, but I can be civil.

Now since you defend that there is no genocide in Gaza, and simplify the argument of anyone who says there is as a "Hamas supporter" or if it's not that at the very least as someone "unhinged", what is your answer to the very well article written by this Israeli university professor on holocaust studies affirming firmly that the massacre happening now in Gaza is a genocide ?

I'll link it again, and again if it's too long of a read for you and you're just going to read it in diagonal I can provide a summary. You just have to ask. Again here is the full article:

Yes, it is genocide’ in Gaza says Israeli professor of Holocaust studies

Amos Goldberg is a Holocaust and genocide researcher at the Hebrew University, whose book VeZcharta — And Thou Shalt Remember: Five Critical Readings in Israeli Holocaust Remembrance will be published by Resling in the coming weeks.

It's a very strong article that people should read. Of course people here won't read it. I can @Blayt7hh or @Strychnine saying "but you need to log in to medium so it's propaganda" (sic.). Or maybe they'll say the Israeli Holocaust studies professor is a self hating Jew or something like that.

The article (double click to read it in another window) :

"Come With Me To Gaza” NHS Surgeon Appeals For Piers Morgan To Visit Palestine

Piers Morgan Uncensored is joined by NHS surgeon Dr Junaid Sultan. After working in Britain for over 20 years, Dr Sultan made the agonising decision to help the sick and wounded in Gaza; despite being inundated with messages telling him not to go.

He describes the situation in Palestine as ‘absolutely heartbreaking’ and ‘total carnage’, speaking about a breakdown of basic food and medical supplies to Piers Morgan.

He challenges US President Joe Biden, UK Prime Minister Rishi Sunak and even Piers himself to come and see what is happening at his hospital in Rafah, claiming the conflict between Israel and Hamas is the worst for health workers since the Second World War.

0:00 - Introduction
01:20 - How/why he got into Gaza
03:00 - What was it like inside Gaza's only hospital?
07:00 - Trauma from the experience
09:20 - Treating children without anaesthesia
12:50 - Did you see Hamas inside the hospital?
14:00 - What should the world be doing?
17:38 - Inviting Piers Morgan to Gaza

"Come With Me To Gaza” NHS Surgeon Appeals For Piers Morgan To Visit Palestine

Piers Morgan Uncensored is joined by NHS surgeon Dr Junaid Sultan. After working in Britain for over 20 years, Dr Sultan made the agonising decision to help the sick and wounded in Gaza; despite being inundated with messages telling him not to go.

He describes the situation in Palestine as ‘absolutely heartbreaking’ and ‘total carnage’, speaking about a breakdown of basic food and medical supplies to Piers Morgan.

He challenges US President Joe Biden, UK Prime Minister Rishi Sunak and even Piers himself to come and see what is happening at his hospital in Rafah, claiming the conflict between Israel and Hamas is the worst for health workers since the Second World War.

0:00 - Introduction
01:20 - How/why he got into Gaza
03:00 - What was it like inside Gaza's only hospital?
07:00 - Trauma from the experience
09:20 - Treating children without anaesthesia
12:50 - Did you see Hamas inside the hospital?
14:00 - What should the world be doing?
17:38 - Inviting Piers Morgan to Gaza

if you watch this video, this doctor is describing the wounds of the women and children. Mostly gunshot wounds, to the legs and spine.

Israeli gunfire meant to cripple. Sorry but the human shield excuse is over. These are just war crimes. This is why the Israeli government is conflating Hamas and Palestinians

I never insulted you until you called me bitch. For a matter of fact I never insult anyone if they don't insult me. I got yellow for that and you went scott free. Should make you happy.

Now you can pretend it's the cause that prevents you to answer the article posted above, which would be very petty and an obvious escape of discussing the matter at hand. Or a move can be made past that and you try to make an argument on the matter I put forth.

And yes I have a tendency to not be able to endure people condoning genocide, saying it's necessary and advocating for the ultra mass killing and orphaning and amputating of children to continue. I am not ashamed of that, rather I am proud that it's big a part of who I am and that I'm emotional and angry on the subject.

People who live differently will always be incomprehensible to me.

You and me will never be friends, not even be cordial, but I can be civil.

Now since you defend that there is no genocide in Gaza, and simplify the argument of anyone who says there is as a "Hamas supporter" or if it's not that at the very least as someone "unhinged", what is your answer to the very well article written by this Israeli university professor on holocaust studies affirming firmly that the massacre happening now in Gaza is a genocide ?

I'll link it again, and again if it's too long of a read for you and you're just going to read it in diagonal I can provide a summary. You just have to ask. Again here is the full article:
In that post I didn’t insult you. You said you were ignoring the insults again, and there wasn’t an insult but a statement of your behavior. I didn’t say I never insulted you. I certainly have. But then I tend to react that way when people baselessly call me a genocidal maniac, which I suspect is closer to what got you carded and not regular old flaming. Kind of like in your last sign off post you chanted at us that “we will not forget” in some veiled threat. Yeah I didn’t forget that either.

Here’s the thing- you think you get to pick when the conversation happens and what gets talked about. You think you have the perfect gotcha article and thought of me and thought you’d drop me off the ignore list and reignite the debate now that you think you have the upper hand. Well I’m not going to waste my time talking to you when if it turns out I’m right you’re just going to ignore me and throw me back on the list. Sorry bud. Tell yourself whatever you want about why I won’t.

But kudos to you for at least finding articles and not just reposting clearly curated videos from twitter or instagram or whatever. At least you seem to have learned something from our encounter.

In that post I didn’t insult you. You said you were ignoring the insults again, and there wasn’t an insult but a statement of your behavior. I didn’t say I never insulted you. I certainly have. But then I tend to react that way when people baselessly call me a genocidal maniac, which I suspect is closer to what got you carded and not regular old flaming. Kind of like in your last sign off post you chanted at us that “we will not forget” in some veiled threat. Yeah I didn’t forget that either.

Here’s the thing- you think you get to pick when the conversation happens and what gets talked about. You think you have the perfect gotcha article and thought of me and thought you’d drop me off the ignore list and reignite the debate now that you think you have the upper hand. Well I’m not going to waste my time talking to you when if it turns out I’m right you’re just going to ignore me and throw me back on the list. Sorry bud. Tell yourself whatever you want about why I won’t.

But kudos to you for at least finding articles and not just reposting clearly curated videos from twitter or instagram or whatever. At least you seem to have learned something from our encounter.

He's banned. Lol.

Back