International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

Those Frat Boys stopping those walking Tampons from messing with the Flag just made my whole month...and their getting paid.... Feel Good Story.

You do realise your fellow Israeli backers groan each time you post this kind of stuff revealing how far down a racist conspiracy theory hole you've gone, notice how they just try and ignore these "lapses".

Its perfectly possible to covert to Judaism and ethnically jewish people are very diverse indeed.

Its also of course perfectly possible for Jewish people to behave in a racist or religiously bigoted colonialist fashion as I think we are clearly seeing in Israel right now and indeed for decades previously. Thats not of course any excuse to lable all jewish people as in any way responsible for the actions of the Israeli state, indeed many of its most prominent critics are Jewish.

What the hell? What's racist about stating that Islam is not an ethnicity? It's a religion.

Judaism is both an ethnicity and a religion. This is not even up for a debate. The reason that it's an ethnoreligion is because the Jews don't proselytize like the Muslims. This is some serious gaslighting you're doing right now.

I reject your claim that the Israeli Jews are colonizers. They are indigenous to the region. This has been thoroughly proven through historical and archeological records. What you fail to understand is that the Muslim Arabs are the colonizers.

Do you have any idea of who the Copts are? The Zoroastrians? The Berbers? Do you know who invaded their lands and forced them to convert to a new religion and adopt a new language through the use of force?

Looks like were seeing evidence of similar kinds of close quartiers mass killings in Gaza as well with these mass graves but ultimately the manner of the killing isn't relevant, the intension of the killing is, deliberately bombing and shelling civilians achieves the same end, indeed in this case a significantly greater end in terms of deaths.
no, we're not seeing anything remotely similar to the massacre in Srebrenica. you and others continually forget that there are enemy combatants embedded within the civilian spaces actively fighting against israeli forces. the massacre in srebrenica included mass executions in a matter of days. you trying to pretend you can quote numbers to imply if srebrenica was a genocide then obviously if there's more casualties in gaza........again, it's why it's hard to fathom your reference to srebrenica was a serious one. they deliberately separated and executed the men en masse, and raped the women. it's just a weird thing for you to bring up here, to try to make a matter of fact comparison.

no, we're not seeing anything remotely similar to the massacre in Srebrenica. you and others continually forget that there are enemy combatants embedded within the civilian spaces actively fighting against israeli forces. the massacre in srebrenica included mass executions in a matter of days. you trying to pretend you can quote numbers to imply if srebrenica was a genocide then obviously if there's more casualties in gaza........again, it's why it's hard to fathom your reference to srebrenica was a serious one. they deliberately separated and executed the men en masse, and raped the women. it's just a weird thing for you to bring up here, to try to make a matter of fact comparison.
Were seeing high levels of killing but with more of a bias towards bombing and shelling although again the mass graves uncovered recently suggest more face to face killing as well and indeed snipers seem to be very active.

The claim of course that that this is collateral damage in the fight against Hamas but then again the Serbs claimed they were acting against hostile Muslim forces in Bosnia very often including at Srebrenica.

Well if you looking for a difference the Bosnia war crimes were carried out by the Russian allied Serbs not the US allied Israelis.
So is your assertion now that we care more about Israel over Palestine because they’re our allies, not because we are racists? Because you stated pretty clearly it was because we were racists but now it seems like you are saying something else

Last edited:
Were seeing high levels of killing but with more of a bias towards bombing and shelling although again the mass graves uncovered recently suggest more face to face killing as well and indeed snipers seem to be very active.

The claim of course that that this is collateral damage in the fight against Hamas but then again the Serbs claimed they were acting against hostile Muslim forces in Bosnia very often including at Srebrenica.

False. There was no offers that didn’t split up Palestine into multiple pieces. There was no proposal which gave Palestinian control over its own resources like water, airspace, etc. it could only make alliances with Israeli permission. So no. You’re wrong again.

It’s the fault of the people who are dropping bombs my son. Just like those aid workers who were killed by drones with no Hamas in sight. The human shield excuse is over. It’s why multiple countries are cutting relationships. Cant snipe a child in the head with no Hamas around and say Hamas was using them as body armor. Cant shoot an old grandma in the head waiving a white flag and say Hamas was there.

You’re talking in fantasy, we are seeing a genocide now

Fudge outta here! Arafat was offered Palestine statehood and he pissed on it. Now, everything that's happening now is on him and everyone that came after who threw in with "From the river to the sea.

It was a starting point to achieve 100% soverignty and Arafat wanted "From the river to the sea." He and people like him didn't have the foresight to see that is NEVER going to happen, be allowed, or achieved.

Period.

Last edited:
I reject your claim that the Israeli Jews are colonizers. They are indigenous to the region. This has been thoroughly proven through historical and archeological records. What you fail to understand is that the Muslim Arabs are the colonizers.

DNA tests have shown most Palestinians are indigenous Jews and Christians that converted after the Islamic conquest in 7th Century AD. So they're the Jews that stayed.

In comparison to people who have been away for more than a thousand years. And a huge bulk left during Roman times.

You can't come back to a land after 2,000 years claiming "I'm indigenous." If that were the case, Native Americans and Mexicans should be able to take the US and California by force.

DNA tests have shown most Palestinians are indigenous Jews and Christians that converted after the Islamic conquest in 7th Century AD. So they're the Jews that stayed.

In comparison to people who have been away for more than a thousand years. And a huge bulk left during Roman times.

You can't come back to a land after 2,000 years claiming "I'm indigenous." If that were the case, Native Americans and Mexicans should be able to take the US and California by force.
well, we're not re-litigating israel's right to exist. this is part of the problem of the palestinian's, and their enablers (and others who don't think israel should exist). they think this is still an open point.

Fudge outta here! Arafat was offered Palestine statehood and he pissed on it. Now, everything that's happening now is on him and everyone that came after who threw in with "From the river to the sea.

It was a starting point to achieve 100% soverignty and Arafat wanted "From the river to the sea." He and people like him didn't have the foresight to see that is NEVER going to happen, allowed, or achieved.

Period.

So you’re still trying to gas light lol. Statehood that splits the Palestinian state up into multiple seperate pieces and no autonomy over resources isn’t statehood, it’s a country under the control of israel lol. Naaah dog, it’s a fantasy like your military career

well, we're not re-litigating israel's right to exist. this is part of the problem of the palestinian's, and their enablers (and others who don't think israel should exist). they think this is still an open point.

Do you have any idea on how to follow a dialogue? Look at the statement I'm replying to instead of looking at my statement in a vacuum. Otherwise piss off with your stupid ass takes.

Do you have any idea on how to follow a dialogue? Look at the statement I'm replying to instead of looking at my statement in a vacuum. Otherwise piss off with your stupid ass takes.

How about you clarify?

It sure seemed like you were claiming that Israel doesn’t have moral justification for existing and certainly seemed to blame them for the majority violence leading up to ‘48.

Do you think Jews shouldn’t have defended themselves in ‘48 from invading Arab armies? Should they have immediately given the lands that they conquered back to the inhabitants who fled and had participated in that same war against the then budding state?

How about you clarify?

It sure seemed like you were claiming that Israel doesn’t have moral justification for existing and certainly seemed to blame them for the majority violence leading up to ‘48.

Do you think Jews shouldn’t have defended themselves in ‘48 from invading Arab armies? Should they have immediately given the lands that they conquered back to the inhabitants who fled and had participated in that same war against the then budding state?

I'm replying to a statement that implies the Jewish immigrants somehow have more of a right to the land over the Palestinians because they're "indigenous" to the land. I'm simply refuting that because:

A. The Palestinians have been in the land the entire time while they were gone for 2,000 years.
B. DNA tests have shown the Palestinians are the same people, except they just didn't leave.
C. You can't claim you're indigenous and have more of a right to land if you've been gone for over a thousand years.

What I'm saying isn't that complicated. Stop going down tangents as you usually do. That's a tactic to distract and not directly address what I'm actually saying.

Last edited:
So you’re still trying to gas light lol. Statehood that splits the Palestinian state up into multiple seperate pieces and no autonomy over resources isn’t statehood, it’s a country under the control of israel lol. Naaah dog, it’s a fantasy like your military career

Yeah, it was good for the framework to be rejected because things are so, so, MUCH better in Palestine now.

pc-140726-gaza-truce-mn-915_066693e23f6adda031c49419d79f9dab.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

And for the record, I did 3 overseas tours 2 of which were back to back with a deployment in each.

giphy.gif

You couldn't survive a tour with Taylor Swift.

C. You can't claim you're indigenous and have more of a right to land if you've been gone for over a thousand years.

I am glad that you have clarified your position that you don’t believe Jews have a right to a state in Israel.

There is nothing tangential about this point but it is clear that you just really hate being responsible for your words.

I am glad that you have clarified your position that you don’t believe Jews have a right to a state in Israel.

There is nothing tangential about this point but it is clear that you just really hate being responsible for your words.

Yea that's not what I said. I said "MORE OF A RIGHT TO THE LAND." Learn to read.

What you're dishonestly doing is a strawman. Arguing against a position I never said and then getting morally indignant about it.

Yea that's not what I said. I said "MORE OF A RIGHT TO THE LAND." Learn to read. Or keep being dishonest. Whatever.
Says the dumbass that posts miscitations of every damn article that you post.

So clarify your position? Jews have a right to a state in Israel?

Edit: nice 3x ninja edit - clarify your position please so that I don’t need to strawman you. I am trying to steelman you.

1. The Jews who returned to the region were expelled mainly by the Romans (and Assyrians and Babylonians to a minor extent). The ones who returned endured centuries of persecution and racism in their respective regions. The Holocaust was a huge wake-up call to those who weren't entirely convinced that a Jewish state was necessary. There are also Jews who have continuously lived in the region for over 3000 years.

2. Mexico lost California after they lost the Mexican-American War and General Santa Anna sold a huge chunk of its territory to the US.

As for the Native Americans, yeah, theoretically they could expel us if they happen to wage war against us and win. Key emphasis on the word "win." Will it ever happen? Highly doubtful.

In the end, it doesn't matter. Israel won the wars fair and square and was successful in its efforts to establish a Jewish state. The strongest shall survive.

Last edited:
Yeah, it was good for the framework to be rejected because things are so, so, MUCH better in Palestine now.

pc-140726-gaza-truce-mn-915_066693e23f6adda031c49419d79f9dab.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

And for the record, I did 3 overseas tours 2 of which were back to back with a deployment in each.

giphy.gif

You couldn't survive a tour with Taylor Swift.

So a fake state controlled by Israel is better than no state? Nah I don’t think so.

And you were a medic, don’t act like you’re something your not.

Back