International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

Says the dumbass that posts miscitations of every damn article that you post.

So clarify your position? Jews have a right to a state in Israel?

Edit: nice 3x ninja edit - clarify your position please so that I don’t need to strawman you. I am trying to steelman you.

Jews that immigrated after being in Europe for over a thousand years do not have a right to displace Palestinians that have been there the entire time. Learn to read. They do not have a right to displace. Because they're the SAME FREAKING PEOPLE except Palestinians stayed the entire time. Pretty simple what I'm saying.

I never stated Jews do not have a right to live in Israel, Israel shouldn't exist or any of the bullshit nonsense you're dishonestly trying to pin on me.

And I'll say it again: What you're doing is a strawman. Arguing against a position I never said and then getting morally indignant about it. "How dare you say Israel doesn't have a right to exist!!" Uhmm that's not what I said.

1. The Jews who returned to the region were expelled mainly by the Romans (and Assyrians and Babylonians to a minor extent). The ones who returned endured centuries of persecution and racism in their respective regions. The Holocaust was a huge wake-up call to those who weren't entirely convinced that a Jewish state was necessary. There are also Jews who have continuously lived in the region for over 3000 years.

Jews enduring persecution and racism in European pogroms is not the fault of the Palestinians. How is that relevant? Jews enduring hardship does not excuse them doing it to other people.

As for the Native Americans, yeah, theoretically they could expel us if they happen to wage war against us and win. Key emphasis on the word "win." Will it ever happen? Highly doubtful.

In the end, it doesn't matter. Israel won the wars fair and square and was successful in its efforts to establish a Jewish state.

Your initial statement was that Jews are indigenous implying they have the moral authority to take the land. My statement is that the Palestinians are the same fucking people except they just ended up staying.

And to your other statement that Israel won "fair and square" - according to that logic, the Palestinians have every right to wage war against Israel.

So it's ok for Palestinian groups to attack Israel? Didn't the Jews get kicked out by the Romans "fair and square"?

Last edited:
Jews that immigrated after being in Europe for over a thousand years do not have a right to displace Palestinians that have been there the entire time. They do not have a right to displace. Because they're the SAME FREAKING PEOPLE except Palestinians stayed the entire time. Pretty simple what I'm saying.

I never stated Jews do not have a right to live in Israel, Israel shouldn't exist or any bullshit nonsense you're dishonestly trying to pin on me.

And I'll say it again: What you're doing is a strawman. Arguing against a position I never said and then getting morally indignant about it. "How dare you say Israel doesn't have a right to exist!!" Uhmm that's not what I said.

European Jews didn’t have a right to purchase land?

The displacement that you’re talking about occurred as a result of the ‘48 war in which Arab armies attacked. The European Jews didn’t have a right to win that war?

Moral indignation with you is the default, you lite-simp for Hamas, gaslit sexual violence allegations for months (maybe even now?), gaslight current antisemitism in the U.S. and called the Oct 7th attack “natural”.

The displacement that you’re talking about occurred as a result of the ‘48 war in which Arab armies attacked. The European Jews didn’t have a right to win that war?

Moral indignation with you is the default, you lite-simp for Hamas, gaslit sexual violence allegations for months (maybe even now?), gaslight current antisemitism in the U.S. and called the Oct 7th attack “natural”.
no, jews just TOOK the land. you didn't know?

but hey, i'm sure we're just dumb and misinterpreting his clear statements that obviously mean something different.

Land that was purchased is an insignificant amount compared to the whole state. Irrelevant.

And the current settlements still being expanding as we speak? That's not war. That's just straight up state sponsored stealing land.

And the Israelis have a right to war? So the Palestinians don't have a right to war? What kind of nonsense argument are you spewing. Don't even know WTF your point is here.

You're complaining about my supposed moral indignation by being morally indignant. Look in the mirror.

On top of that, you're misrepresenting what I said and then being morally indignant. Come with better fact-based arguments.

Land that was purchased is an insignificant amount compared to the whole state. Irrelevant.

And the current settlements still being expanding as we speak? That's not war. That's just straight up state sponsored stealing land.

And the Israelis have a right to war? So the Palestinians don't have a right to war? What kind of nonsense argument are you spewing. Don't even know WTF your point is here.

You're complaining about my supposed moral indignation by being morally indignant. Look in the mirror.

On top of that, you're misrepresenting what I said and then being morally indignant. Come with better fact-based arguments.
For someone who was totally educated by Dave Smith and the Martyr made podcast + Palestinian propaganda social media - who also has zero skin in the conflict, doesn’t speak any of the languages of the region and has never traveled to the region - you have a big mouth.

You haven’t earned any moral indignation.

So a fake state controlled by Israel is better than no state? Nah I don’t think so.

And you were a medic, don’t act like you’re something your not.

They would've received legitimacy as the deal would've been approved by the U.N.

If you didn't know...

There are no stimpaks or health regen in real life. If you're injured, someone usually has to "heal" you..

You know...

Like a medic.

<BC1>

For someone who was totally educated by Dave Smith and the Martyr made podcast + Palestinian propaganda social media - who also has zero skin in the conflict, doesn’t speak any of the languages of the region and has never traveled to the region - you have a big mouth.

You haven’t earned any moral indignation.

My bad. I didn't realize I couldn't talk about international politics in the subforum specifically designated for international politics. I am required to speak the language and have roots to whatever area of the world I comment on.

I can't say shit about the Ukraine War because I'm not Russian. I am not allowed to have an opinion on Black Lives Matter because I'm not black. I can't comment on the Afghanistan War because I'm not an Afghan.

You still didn't answer my question about the Israeli settlement activity. You avoiding the question?

And yea I was completely educated by Dave Smith because I posted one video by him.

<36>

Darvin Hamas has been fired by the lakes. A brutal blow for Hamas.

My bad. I didn't realize I couldn't talk about international politics in the subforum specifically designated for international politics. I am required to speak the language and have roots to whatever area of the world I comment on.

I can't say shit about the Ukraine War because I'm not Russian. I am not allowed to have an opinion on Black Lives Matter because I'm not black. I can't comment on the Afghanistan War because I'm not an Afghan.

You still didn't answer my question about the Israeli settlement activity. You avoiding the question?

And yea I was completely educated by Dave Smith because I posted one video by him.

<36>

Talk all you want just don’t pretend like you’re entitled to any moral indignation.

You’re a pompous tourist who knows far far less than he presumes.

We weren’t talking about settlements and that is a side tangent from you - but for clarification: I do not support settlements and never have - but that literally has nothing to do with the history leading up to ‘48.

Talk all you want just don’t pretend like you’re entitled to any moral indignation.

You're the one getting morally indignant though lol

You’re a pompous tourist who knows far far less than he presumes.

I'm labeled pompous by you because I happen to disagree with you. You can't seem to come up with any factual refutations of what I'm saying.

Instead you're doing ad hominems. You and I should stop talking about this if it's going to devolve into some stupid ad hominem debate.

We weren’t talking about settlements and that is a side tangent from you - but for clarification: I do not support settlements and never have - but that literally has nothing to do with the history leading up to ‘48.

You're justifying displacement of Palestinians because it's a consequence of war. So it is absolutely appropriate to bring up displacement of people by settlement activity.

Ah yes, I remember posting about this incident and receiving backlash from the Zion...ists in this thread.

Always quick to claim "misinformation" when it comes to this stuff, but they never actually provide any contrary evidence, then after a week it gets proven correct and they just ignore it and don't say anything.

What a bunch of cowards, but it's fitting for people that support the coward terrorist nation of Israel that conflates "defense" with wholesale slaughter of civilians.

Blowing up a bunch of kids playing foosball, that's Nazi-like behavior. Then again, they also threw food scraps to people then started firing on them on multiple occasions, so par for the course.

They would've received legitimacy as the deal would've been approved by the U.N.

If you didn't know...

There are no stimpaks or health regen in real life. If you're injured, someone usually has to "heal" you..

You know...

Like a medic.

<BC1>

Says the dumbass that posts miscitations of every damn article that you post.

So clarify your position? Jews have a right to a state in Israel?

Edit: nice 3x ninja edit - clarify your position please so that I don’t need to strawman you. I am trying to steelman you.

Do the Palestinian people have a right to the state?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GringoRonin
Back