International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

Jordan killed 25000+ Palestinians in 2 weeks by shelling refugee camps with fedayeen members embedded in it just to show they don't give a fuck.

It worked. The fedayeen understood they had to fuck off or else because all these islamic militants understand is violence. And they did fuck off. They fled to Lebanon, where they fucked that previously stable country over.

Jordan was a stable country who offered compassion and equal rights to Palestinians and Palestinians responded by trying to oust the Jordan monarchy and claim they stole Palestinian land and claimed all of Jordan was "palestine"

Savage barbarians understand Savage barbarian tactics. They count on what they consider weakness like "compassion" to stay Israel's hand . Not this time

All you have confirmed is that Jordan is as bad as Israel.

the logic is astounding lol

you are using the tactic that women beaters use

"if I don't hit her she will act up"

All you have confirmed is that Jordan is as bad as Israel.

the logic is astounding lol

you are using the tactic that women beaters use

"if I don't hit her she will act up"
Not even close.

Simply a statement of fact of what the radical islamists understand. Brute strength and lack of compassion.

It's very easy to point to all the surrounding countries and how they took the gloves off and point out worse atrocities compared to the nerf approach israel has used over the last century when they could have taken the gloves off.

Keep simping for barbarians simp. They will use you as a tool considering you weak for yout compassion, but using it to further their ends, useful for a time and when the time comes, would kill you in an instant showing no compassion

Jordan did what had to be done to get the fedayeen to fuck off. Egypt flooded the tunnels with sewage and bombed the shit out of them so Palestinians could not come over because they know what happens when you let the vermin in

Last edited:
Not even close.

Simply a statement of fact of what the radical islamists understand. Brute strength and lack of compassion.

It's very easy to point to all the surrounding countries and how they took the gloves off and point out worse atrocities compared to the nerf approach israel has used over the last century when they could have taken the gloves off.

Keep simping for barbarians simp. They will use you as a tool considering you weak for yout compassion, but using it to further their ends, useful for a time and when the time comes, would kill you in an instant showing no compassion

Jordan did what had to be done to get the fedayeen to fuck off. Egypt flooded the tunnels with sewage and bombed the shit out of them so Palestinians could not come over because they know what happens when you let the vermin in

Do you understand that you are saying a whole bunch of nothing?

You are using different words to reiterate the point about barbarism. You are using the logic of a women beater. It has been used for thousands of years.

Israel is not justified just because other countries have also committed atrocities. Just because other men beat their wives, it does not make your beating moral. Just stop it.

You are using different words to reiterate the point about barbarism. You are using the logic of a women beater. It has been used for thousands of years.

Israel is not justified just because other countries have also committed atrocities. Just because other men beat their wives, it does not make your beating moral. Just stop it.
Hamas is the wife here?

Correct.

Though a future theoretical Palestinian state would probably need to be demilitarized for a period of time.

If Palestine was demilitarized, they would need protection from some other government/United Nations to prevent Israeli aggression and illegal expansion.

Unless Israel swears off its right wing extremist government or demilitarizes itself

Peak fucking delusion from the leftists protesters at UT who are cosplaying as Muslims:

These bitches would be stoned in public for their haram clothing and exposing their hair.

Just another example of the leftists' tolerance of the intolerant.

They were probably washing feet in 2020. They want to be victims and martyrs...just without the whole violence and dying thing...

I wish we could send them all to one of these nations they cry about, but with a one time button they can press to be rescued and come home and realize how good they have it. If they continue to be ungrateful retards after that, they get sent back and don't get the button.

Being against Israel's current policies does not mean someone is "anti-American."

There's a lot of fake disinformation out there. But people are going to choose what they want to believe regardless.
How about the slogan "Death to America"? Is that anti American enough for ya?

AA1nBaLE.img

Israel is not justified just because other countries have also committed atrocities. Just because other men beat their wives, it does not make your beating moral. Just stop it
Trying to compare a country surrounded by barbarian primitives to the countries surrounding them saying they should be more gentle is even more Comical. just stop it.

They understand 1 thing. What Jordan gave them in black september . And yes, Jordan was fully justified In their response during black september
I

Yea that's one instance. Not all people against Israel's policies are that extreme.
I never said they were. But whatever has taken ahold of our students seems to be. These are the same group of people who were BLM and Antifa and any other "Anti American, Anti establishment" groups that want to see America get reset.

It needs to be weeded out before it moves on to the next fucking flavor.

Last edited:
I never said they were. But whatever has taken ahold of our students seems to be. These are the same group of people who were BLM and Antifa and any other "Anti American, Anti establishment" groups that want to see America get reset.

It needs to be weeded out before it moves on to the next fucking flavor.

I'm 100% against what Israel is doing right now and was never Antifa or BLM or any of that bullshit. And I know plenty of other people just like me, including my friends, that are grown adults who think exactly the same. Bombing the shit out of women and kids is never going to be popular.

To label all protesting against the Israel conflict right now with this broad brush is just an attempt to silence criticism of Israel.

Trying to compare a country surrounded by barbarian primitives to the countries surrounding them saying they should be more gentle is even more Comical. just stop it.

They understand 1 thing. What Jordan gave them in black september . And yes, Jordan was fully justified In their response during black september
I

Your argument in a nut shell is that Palestinians deserve their treatment due to their inherent behavior. You gave us examples of other countries "punishing" them to justify Israel's actions. You obviously think Israel is treating them harshly however you think they deserve it. You are victim blaming.

You think Palestinians need to be killed because they are "barbaric" and "primitive". Apparently if Palestinians are not killed then they will kill you.

Can you not see how crazy you sound?

Do you understand who else used this type of logic before? Think about it and you might rethink your position.

This is hands down one of the most racist things I've ever seen posted.

If Palestine was demilitarized, they would need protection from some other government/United Nations to prevent Israeli aggression and illegal expansion.

Unless Israel swears off its right wing extremist government or demilitarizes itself
Yes, a peace keeping force from a third party would be ideal.

Back