International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

I suggest watching an episode of Tomorrow's Pioneers, a kid's show in Gaza before you display your ignorance willy nilly, as you're wont to do.

This looks like a show from 15 years ago that was pulled by Hamas-affiliated TV execs?

Doesn't that suggest there isn't even an appetite in Hamas for this kinda shit, let alone proper Palestinian society?

Let me guess, though, you'll bristle at the idea of a 'proper Palestinian society' because such a notion is preposterous when we're discussing subhumans, right?

Weapons shipments to Israel paused.

Believe it or not, Israel's ridiculously shit PR response is "we'll kill more people with dumb bombs then".

The clueless fuckwits.

Believe it or not, Israel's ridiculously shit PR response is "we'll kill more people with dumb bombs then".

The clueless fuckwits.

They're doing everything they can to reduce civilian casualties with pinpoint accuracy!

Seriously, though. When the hell is Geert Wilders turning PM?
He isn’t, lol.
I mean he's going to be the head of the largest party in the government, but the possible coalition partners wouldn’t work with him if it meant he'd be PM.

So Geert, with approval of the coalition is going to "appoint" someone that'll be PM

It's an interesting idea <lol>

The clueless fuckwits.
One fringe idiot member of government.

This looks like a show from 15 years ago that was pulled by Hamas-affiliated TV execs?

Doesn't that suggest there isn't even an appetite in Hamas for this kinda shit, let alone proper Palestinian society?

Let me guess, though, you'll bristle at the idea of a 'proper Palestinian society' because such a notion is preposterous when we're discussing subhumans, right?

Pulled? It was CREATED by Hamas.

Jew hatred is what's taught to Palestinians at an early age. There was an exposé of the curriculum at the UNRWA-funded schools that proved this. I've read the stories of a few Gazans who defected to Israel and they all share a common theme: all of them were indoctrinated to despise the Jews and devote their lives to martyrdom. Some of them were literally taught in their youth that the Jews are boogeymen with three legs. What in the motherfucking Brothers Grimm cautionary tale bullshit is this?

Garbage culture. Garbage society.

This is why they let themselves be ruled by a few kleptocrats who stole billions of dollars of foreign aid and fucked off to the comfort of their penthouse suites in Qatar. The intifada is more important to these genocidal idiots than improving their circumstances and bettering their society.

I have zero sympathy for these people whatsoever.

Pulled? It was CREATED by Hamas.

Jew hatred is what's taught to Palestinians at an early age. There was an exposé of the curriculum at the UNRWA-funded schools that proved this. I've read the stories of a few Gazans who defected to Israel and they all share a common theme: all of them were indoctrinated to despise the Jews and devote their lives to martyrdom. Some of them were literally taught in their youth that the Jews are boogeymen with three legs. What in the motherfucking Brothers Grimm cautionary tale bullshit is this?

Garbage culture. Garbage society.

This is why they let themselves be ruled by a few kleptocrats who stole billions of dollars of foreign aid and fucked off to the comfort of their penthouse suites in Qatar. The intifada is more important to these genocidal idiots than improving their circumstances and bettering their society.

I have zero sympathy for these people whatsoever.

It was also pulled by Hamas, though. It didn't last long. It wasn't the message Hamas wanted to go for, and that's Hamas, the extreme terrorist wankers

It was also pulled by Hamas, though. It didn't last long. It wasn't the message Hamas wanted to go for, and that's Hamas, the extreme terrorist wankers
it only lasted 2.5 years, 4 seasons and 21 episodes at 85 minutes a pop until it was pulled due to international pressure. not because they changed their mind, or because they denounced the content. they 1000% stood by the content and the messaging.

One fringe idiot member of government.

lol as if the actions of Israel doesnt show that’s what they all think. And there’s multiple members of the government making similar statements. Statements plus action kflo.

lol as if the actions of Israel doesnt show that’s what they all think. And there’s multiple members of the government making similar statements. Statements plus action kflo.

There are numerous extremists in the Israeli government. Its not a question. Its an absolute fact.

yes, they want to use precision guided munitions for certain military activities because..................they really want to use non-precision munitions instead...........derp..........................

There are numerous extremists in the Israeli government. Its not a question. Its an absolute fact.
yes, the knisset itself has 120 members. like most governments, there are a range of viewpoints represented, including some extremists (relatively speaking). you guys would quote MTG and say look what the US thinks..........

The psycho is actually a cousin of the infamous Meir Kahane, the far-right Zionist maniac whose philosophy is so influential in the current Israeli governing coalition.

Well except that Ukraine didn’t launch a mass terrorist attack that targeted civilians to start that invasion. So let’s not pretend these are the same situation in any context
Ukraine killed close to 10,000 civilians in the Donbas... It was part of the pretext for invasion.

I'd agree that the situations are different however.

There is more rubble in Gaza than all of Ukraine. There are less civilians killed in the entirety of the Ukraine war.

Last edited:
Back