International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

You only post things intentionally anti Israel even if it’s a half truth, a blatant lie or old and present it as current day fact. And you do it all the time. I won’t speculate as to why……

Still couldn’t answer the question about whether you think Bibi is an extremist

You’re referencing something from literally before hamas took control of Gaza and insisting it’s a universal truth for all times. And you consistently refer to shit like this and try to paint as lopsided position as possible. You don’t care about the truth. It’s why you referenced the 2007 quote about “happy” but not the 2006 quote about invading Gaza to address hamas. You're worse than a shit poster. You have an agenda.

Carry on.
The nerve of you of all people to complain about a bias. You've been a complete Israeli shill the entire current conflict. I've at least been able to say fuck Hamas and condemn their actions from Oct 7th, you've done nothing of the sort in regards to Israel so I don't want to hear shit from you about an agenda.

In regards to Israeli's attacking civilians, they've been consistently doing that since the Nakbah. The fact that they put it in writing with the Dahiya Doctrine only strengthens my argument. Hamas not being in charge of Gaza at the time is irrelevant, nothing has changed with their military approach at all.

You still can't take the L on the "Using Hamas rule to justify our actions" agenda which Ive backed up with direct quotes from top ranking Israeli officials multiple times. Have some dignity.

The nerve of you of all people to complain about a bias. You've been a complete Israeli shill the entire current conflict. I've at least been able to say fuck Hamas and condemn their actions from Oct 7th, you've done nothing of the sort in regards to Israel so I don't want to hear shit from you about an agenda.

In regards to Israeli's attacking civilians, they've been consistently doing that since the Nakbah. The fact that they put it in writing with the Dahiya Doctrine only strengthens my argument. Hamas not being in charge of Gaza at the time is irrelevant, nothing has changed with their military approach at all.

You still can't take the L on the "Using Hamas rule to justify our actions" agenda which Ive backed up with direct quotes from top ranking Israeli officials multiple times. Have some dignity.

you've shown no ability to present a balanced view. which, again, is why you picked the "happy" quote out of an entire report explaining israel's position on gaza, including the fact that hamas / gaza was 4th on their list of worries, and the fact that they were strongly considering a ground effort to address hamas (not prop them up as you and others like to pretend was their goal prior to hamas being elected into, and taking control of gaza). it's why you immediately posted about israel killing 500 on the hospital bombing that was really a gaza terrorist strike. it's why you still repeat long debunked reports on treatment of ethiopian jews. or mass executions. and it's why you bring up dahiya.

and you're another "fuck hamas"..............but please don't do anything to eliminate them........they'd be in power indefinitely if you had your way.

you've shown no ability to present a balanced view. which, again, is why you picked the "happy" quote out of an entire report explaining israel's position on gaza, including the fact that hamas / gaza was 4th on their list of worries, and the fact that they were strongly considering a ground effort to address hamas (not prop them up as you and others like to pretend was their goal prior to hamas being elected into, and taking control of gaza). it's why you immediately posted about israel killing 500 on the hospital bombing that was really a gaza terrorist strike. it's why you still repeat long debunked reports on treatment of ethiopian jews. or mass executions. and it's why you bring up dahiya.

and you're another "fuck hamas"..............but please don't do anything to eliminate them........they'd be in power indefinitely if you had your way.

Still dodging, can’t dodge that Bibi load tho

Wake the fuck up, clown. These protests are not organized by grassroots organizations. Look at the uniformity of the encampment tents, the professional buffet-like catering of food, the plywood boards - who's paying for all of this shit?

A. A country that's desperate to divert attention away from its illegal invasion of Ukraine and human rights violations
B. A country that's trying to divert attention away from its oppression of the Uyghurs, Tibetans, and the Hong Kongers and eager to get back at the US for issuing tariffs against it
C. An Arabic state with known ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, an organization that's hell-bent on asserting Islamic supremacy by establishing a global caliphate
D. All of the above
E. A bunch of cash-strapped students who are already paying an arm and a leg for their tuition

you've shown no ability to present a balanced view.
Fucking rich. Complete lack of self awareness. I've been significantly more balanced than you.

which, again, is why you picked the "happy" quote out of an entire report explaining israel's position on gaza, including the fact that hamas / gaza was 4th on their list of worries, and the fact that they were strongly considering a ground effort to address hamas (not prop them up as you and others like to pretend was their goal prior to hamas being elected into, and taking control of gaza).
Using Hamas as an excuse for a ground invasion was the whole entire point, you imbecile. Thanks for backing up my claim. "Propping them up" with funding was when they were already in power, and that is a proven fact. Again, you try and create strawman arguments when you are wrong.

it's why you immediately posted about israel killing 500 on the hospital bombing that was really a gaza terrorist strike.
Wrong again. Deeper investigation proved that was an Israeli strike, not a rouge Hamas missile as you claimed. You acted like it was impossible for the IDF to attack a hospital in this instance, then they went on to do a full scale massacre at one in recent months.

it's why you still repeat long debunked reports on treatment of ethiopian jews.
Not debunked. You've never even debated me on that topic. I forgot I even brought that up.

I don't give a shit about Hamas. I can actually criticize them, you don't criticize Israel for anything and you certainly want them to remain in power. I've always argued on behalf of the Palestinian civilians, which you don't give a shit about.

Last edited:
Fucking rich. Complete lack of self awareness. I've been significantly more balanced than you.

Using Hamas as an excuse for a ground invasion was the whole entire point, you imbecile. Thanks for backing up my claim.

Wrong again. Deeper investigation proved that was an Israeli strike, not a rouge Hamas missile as you claimed. You acted like it was impossible for the IDF to attack a hospital in this instance, then they went on to do a full scale massacre at one in recent months.

Not debunked. You've never even debated me on that topic. I forgot I even brought that up.

I don't give a shit about Hamas. I can actually criticize them, you don't criticize Israel for anything and you certainly want them to remain in power. I've always argued on behalf of the Palestinian civilians, which you don't give a shit about.

Yeah you highlighted something important that never got brought up. The pro Israel posters dragged us all through the mad for supposedly falsely accusing Israel of bombing the hospital. I vaguely remember people getting banned for accusing Israel of bombing that hospital. They successfully bullshitted many of the most ardent Gaza supporters into thinking it was a failed rocket launch from a third party.

Israel then proceeded to destroy 30 more hospitals and it came out they destroyed that one too and they were full of shit the whole time. Did the pro Israeli posters apologize or admit they wrong? God no they just walked away whistling and pretending nothing ever happened. Their strategy for everything.

Probably the most shameful thing thats ever happened in the WR if we're being honest. And thats a high bar to set too.

Edit-Yup they quadrupling down.

Last edited:
Back