International Harvard/MIT/Penn Under Congressional Testimony - "Calling for the Genocide of Jews" may not violate hate speech depending on context

Not allowing criticism of Israel is just another way for them to stop free speech. A Penn State law professor admitted they want to take away freedom of speech.

Calling for genocide of a people = criticism?

Suppose say I want to protest on campus against Russia, China and India for their occupation of certain groups within their respective region. By supporting some sort of revolution within those regions; I am pretty much advocating for loss of life. Is it that genocide or hate speech?

must be nice to have that white privilege like she does

Ms Swain is still pissed off... (One of her papers was plagiarized by Gay)

I hope she keeps putting the pressure on. It's needs to come from those avenues

And holy hell... The New Times Times Simping for this retard DEI hire

She's an Affirmative Action hire

Now that people of color sided against Jewish people, you can bet your ass Race and IQ studies will once again become tolerated by science

Ms Swain is still pissed off... (One of her papers was plagiarized by Gay)

I hope she keeps putting the pressure on. It's needs to come from those avenues

And holy hell... The New Times Times Simping for this retard DEI hire

Fucking clown world. DIE is now destroying our best universities.

Our supposided “Progressive” institutions are bastions of blatant racism
They are highly educated therefore are more informed. Like the long list of Halloween costumes you can't wear, 100+ genders, men can get pregnant, there's no advantage when a biological male plays sports against women.

That will be the excuse they use when they eventually fire her. They'll leave the whole "We lost damn near a billion dollars in bribes" part out of it.

I don't care either way, just as long as she is shit canned.

they always have been. this is nothing new. absolute scum

They just told people they were the 'nice guys', and everyone went 'okay, I guess you are'?

Who knew it was that easy to sway the population. Just tell them 'no we're actually the good guys'.

They just told people they were the 'nice guys', and everyone went 'okay, I guess you are'?

Who knew it was that easy to sway the population. Just tell them 'no we're actually the good guys'.

Or maybe everyone knows they're the good guys because they fight for human rights while you guys put everything you have into crushing them.

Of course you feel good about yourselves, every villain is the hero of his own story.

Back