International Harvard/MIT/Penn Under Congressional Testimony - "Calling for the Genocide of Jews" may not violate hate speech depending on context

She had been accused previously and Havard's Lawyers threatened the New York Post if they reported on it.

They've known for a long time...

She's a worse DEI hire than Kamala Harris

yup. Just saw this clip and Stefanik calling out that the Harvard Board help her cover up plagiarism and will be investigating that. Some may think it is a waste of time, but I just checked and Harvard receives ~ $625 million in federal funding per year (last available I see if their 2021 fiscal report). https://finance.harvard.edu/files/fad/files/fy21_financial_overview.pdf?m=1634228445 )

And that is just one of these institutions. Don't want my tax money funding schools that promote racism, cheating, destroying meritocracy, etc. These institutions are rotten to the core at this point. It is really hard to change these institutions they way they need to be changed, as the faculty is only like 3% conservative, only 20% identifying as moderate. 80% identify are left and/or far-left.

Talk about lack of diversity (of thought), and why so much of the faculty supported her.

She’s blaming racism? Didn’t the two white women get axed immediately for the same thing at the same hearing while they kept feeding Gay lifelines? Gay got preferable treatment for being black in this case “slow down guys we aren’t Penn or MIT firing white women here”.

Only one of the white ladies has resigned. The lady from MIT has still refused (she also not involved in plagiarism scandal though, to her credit).

yup. Just saw this clip and Stefanik calling out that the Harvard Board help her cover up plagiarism and will be investigating that. Some may think it is a waste of time, but I just checked and Harvard receives ~ $625 million in federal funding per year (last available I see if their 2021 fiscal report). https://finance.harvard.edu/files/fad/files/fy21_financial_overview.pdf?m=1634228445 )

And that is just one of these institutions. Don't want my tax money funding schools that promote racism, cheating, destroying meritocracy, etc. These institutions are rotten to the core at this point. It is really hard to change these institutions they way they need to be changed, as the faculty is only like 3% conservative, only 20% identifying as moderate. 80% identify are left and/or far-left.

Talk about lack of diversity (of thought), and why so much of the faculty supported her.

Only one of the white ladies has resigned. The lady from MIT has still refused (she also not involved in plagiarism scandal though, to her credit).

Ah ok. I thought they both went out immediately. I guess not having additional scandals going on helps. I’m not cheering on anyone getting fired or anything. I just think the threshold for this stuff should be the same across the board.

You shouldn’t have zero tolerance for trans in sports protests (for example the Penn swim team) which is an argument of substance…….. or zero tolerance for whatever they deem as fashionable victimhood at the time while allowing 40-60% against other groups. Imagine white students protesting violence against black Americans by black Americans to the same allotment as the Jewish students…….. it’s just weird double standards.

Ah ok. I thought they both went out immediately. I guess not having additional scandals going on helps. I’m not cheering on anyone getting fired or anything. I just think the threshold for this stuff should be the same across the board.

You shouldn’t have zero tolerance for trans in sports protests (for example the Penn swim team) which is an argument of substance…….. or zero tolerance for whatever they deem as fashionable victimhood at the time while allowing 40-60% against other groups. Imagine white students protesting violence against black Americans by black Americans to the same allotment as the Jewish students…….. it’s just weird double standards.

The MIT president didn't go full retard in the hearings... just partial.

She won't go anywhere

Still waiting for our resident BLM and MLK jr expert to chime in on how this is systematic racism...

@Loiosh

today-hurry-up.gif

That took longer than expected. The new plagiarism discovered along with the Harvard Student Body calling for her resignation seemed to have finally put her bigoted plagiarist ass out of a job.

Sorry for a little rant, but more so than their hypocrisy of them failing to condemn these specific protests, I am more happy attention is being put on these type of people that just give the most stupid word salad answers, and it happens in all fields of academia now. It was on full display during that senate hearing. "We have to put climate change into the context of race and socio-economic status, thus leading to climate equity and achieving social and racial justice while addressing systemic climate change."

That is basically every speech now from John Kerry, who is not a scientist. That is Kamala Harris in every speech. That progressive judges, like the one (who also sentenced Chauvin for George Floyd's death) posted below that he literally considers racisl justice in every ruling, in every ruling, or every answer Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson gave during his confirmation. The word salad of what is woman.

Modern academia is such a shit show, and they parade "experts" on main stream media about COVID, elections/democracy, threat of racism, threat of the conservative supreme court, etc, and all these ever talk about is biased word salad.

Sorry for a little rant, but more so than their hypocrisy of them failing to condemn these specific protests, I am more happy attention is being put on these type of people that just give the most stupid word salad answers, and it happens in all fields of academia now. It was on full display during that senate hearing. "We have to put climate change into the context of race and socio-economic status, thus leading to climate equity and achieving social and racial justice while addressing systemic climate change."

That is basically every speech now from John Kerry, who is not a scientist. That is Kamala Harris in every speech. That progressive judges, like the one (who also sentenced Chauvin for George Floyd's death) posted below that he literally considers racisl justice in every ruling, in every ruling, or every answer Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson gave during his confirmation. The word salad of what is woman.

Modern academia is such a shit show, and they parade "experts" on main stream media about COVID, elections/democracy, threat of racism, threat of the conservative supreme court, etc, and all these ever talk about is biased word salad.

Very strange. For many years I was told by the Left that African Americans were punished more harshly than any other race. Yet every time a Black man in NYC is arrested for murder or another violent crime, it turns out that had been arrested 20+ times.

How can this be?

and don't forget (paraphrasing) - "black people can't swim cause of generational trauma and they weren't allowed near pools during jim crow!"

here's what's really funny. I can't tell if this is a real quote from him. this is something completely absurd that he would say.

here's what's really funny. I can't tell if this is a real quote from him. this is something completely absurd that he would say.

29796e144da161ea_anigif_enhanced-buzz-26373-1344610952-6.gif

"Because racist policies kept black people out of pools and someone whose father doesn't know how to swim is less likely to learn, which is why it takes generations."

"I explained why it isn't silly and how centuries of racism have kept swimming from being as natural for black people as it is for white people."

"It means that for a hell of a lot of black families it's going to take generations for them to take to the water."

"Swimming is such a bad example to make, America has an infamous history of racism when it comes to keeping black people out of public pools."

"Currently the rate at which black people drown is triple that of white people because it's going to take several generations to get black families into the habit of learning to swim, that's just how it works."

nicholas-cage-funny.gif

Gay's statement included that she has 'never been subjected to such racial animus' before. Of course. This is SOP for the Left. Always claim racism.

Obama campaigned for her all over social media. Now, *crickets from that old fraud.

Good ole Al Sharpton could be relied on to play the race card like the flim flam man that he is, selling magic potion on the outskirts of town.

"This is an attack on every Black woman in the country trying to chip away at the glass ceiling....blah blah"

The Left can only view the world through the lens of Oppressor/Oppressed. Anyone unhappy can claim victimhood in myriad ways now and be lionized and exonerated.

And of course, the Oppressor is always the same.....the Heterosexual White Male.

This is why, and I've heard Liberals say this, they would rather have a deficient, if not wholly incompetent woman of color instead of a more qualified white guy.

They are willing to suffer the consequences in the endless pursuit of equity and diversity.

Locally, both county DAs are black females voted in to replace outgoing whites, one male one female.

Both, Soros backed btw, are doing a miserable job, crime is rampant because no one is getting charged and now the Libs in the Bay Area are paying the Price, so to speak.

Oh well.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back