Crime Hate crime reports in US surge to the highest level in 12 years, FBI says

lol at trusting anything coming from the fbi or any other state sponsored propaganda machine.

almost all the 'hate crimes' against Asians in my area were simply black guys beating and robbing old people who don't trust banks.
I'm sure if the FBI data reflected that you would have an issue with them.

The percentages due to the very loose interpretations of what a "hate crime" is.

This is a statistic on "reports", not convictions. Some believe flying an American flag is a "hate crime". Let your brain do the rest on how the numbers are going up.
I doubt any of the reported crimes were about the American flag flying.

Hate Crime Report - The Attacks on Korean Businesses in the LA Riots (1992) we're actually White Men

But the statistics show that the majority of anti Asian hate crimes are committed by whites.

What is the percentage of black on Asian crime vs white on Asian crime.
Blacks are 13 percent of the population so its not surprising that whites which are 72 percent of the population commit more crime against Asians.

Ah yes, all those videos we all watch of uh...Well, those were white people brutally attacking the Asians.
Are you saying Asian Americans victims are lying?

Blacks are 13 percent of the population so its not surprising that whites which are 72 percent of the population commit more crime against Asians.
I think white population is in the 60% range. Black and Asian people live closer to each other, and majority of half Black biracial crime statistics get categorized as Black.

Wait, they are only 13 percent of the population? That is insane when you look at crime statistics then.

Are you saying Asian Americans victims are lying?

I think white population is in the 60% range. Black and Asian people live closer to each other, and majority of half Black biracial crime statistics get categorized as Black.

What is your point?

The percentages due to the very loose interpretations of what a "hate crime" is.

This is a statistic on "reports", not convictions. Some believe flying an American flag is a "hate crime". Let your brain do the rest on how the numbers are going up.
No actually, hate crime statutes lay out pretty clearly the criteria for a hate crime charge.

But the statistics show that the majority of anti Asian hate crimes are committed by whites.

So if the majority of Asian assaults are committed by black people, how are they distinguishing between the black person assaulting them not being a hate crime and the white person assaulting them being a hate crime?

So if the majority of Asian assaults are committed by black people, how are they distinguishing between the black person assaulting them not being a hate crime and the white person assaulting them being a hate crime?
The majority are committed by white people.

Back