Media Have you noticed a lot of these Wrestlers look similar facially with a big wide chin?

They definitely get the GH from wrestling. If they started young especially while going through puberty

No they don't, you can go look up the research. The effect that wrestling or any other exercise has does nothing noticeable. It doesn't make them all look like bigfoot like GH does.

Testosterone baby!

One odd thing I noticed is that a good number of those kind of guys with the stereotypical trt chin (Chael, Randy, Hughes) also have similar (not deep) voices.
lol you are right Ben Askren, Colby, Randy, Chael, all have a softer voice, higher pitched not deep at all.

Really? Slitty eyes and a small flat nose are a sign foetus testosterone`? Interesting...
mike%2Btyson%2Bmugshot%2Bphotos.jpg

More like collars aren't wide enough, but you've got the gist of it.
I had a friend who wrestled around 125 pounds he had a huge neck but narrow shoulders and when he wore a white dress shirt with tie he had to buy the ones with the bigger neck so he looked like he wore a parachute as a shirt.

yep, one easy way to measure this is by comparing the difference between your index and ring finger. Most women have longer or equal length index to ring while most men have shorter index to ring. They've done studies showing all kinds of correlations based on this such as lesbians having shorter index, etc.
2565f2065a4060c8ea2ab0ab3aaecf5e.jpg

DBKsVnWU0AABq6H.jpg

Guys with big jaws will have shorter index fingers.

Arsenio Hall was known for having long ass pointer or index fingers and he had a narrow jaw
Arsenio1.jpg

arsenio.jpg

There certainly is a certain typical Murrcan face with huge chin, tiny nose and big forehead. Usually accompanied by short stocky legs, big torso and huge forearms.

This sort of attributes is typical to White Murrcans, IMO.

Even if they don't have all these attributes, the following 3 fighters could not be anything else than American, even if all the genes likely come from Europe:
- Matt Hugues
- Jake Shields
- Colby Covington

These guys are more American than a cheeseburger in white socks.

I prefer brown socks.

watch a jon jones fight, listen to the commentary

"long levers"

"controlling the range"

watch him sprawl and his legs extend 3 miles behind him

good luck with that
well jones is not a pure wrestler. He is a blend of wrestling and striking. In fact, Jones is more a striker than a wrester. So you think Jones would do well in Olympic level wrestling? I fail to understand why you even brought up Jones.

Is that jay leno play liberace for halloween?
He's some clown, or ghost, or I don't know what from Big Bad Beetleborges. It was a kids show. Couldn't tell you anymors than that, and the lyrics to the theme song (which seemed to be the title of the show sung over and over - but there's probably more. I never watched it. Couldn't bring myself to).

well jones is not a pure wrestler. He is a blend of wrestling and striking. In fact, Jones is more a striker than a wrester. So you think Jones would do well in Olympic level wrestling? I fail to understand why you even brought up Jones.

jon has a strong wrestling pedigree and has stated that he would have been at the Olympics if his life had taken a different path. he won a bunch of wrestling titles and did wrestling long before getting into mma

Wrestling is just a front for homosexual activity, pretty much going all the way back to the ancient greeks. Sorry honey, I have to go wrestling with my buddies, don't wait up type of thing.

And it's a scientific fact that consuming semen causes the chin to grow. So do the math

Wrestling is just a front for homosexual activity, pretty much going all the way back to the ancient greeks. Sorry honey, I have to go wrestling with my buddies, don't wait up type of thing.

And it's a scientific fact that consuming semen causes the chin to grow. So do the math
yikes, didnt the ancient Greeks would wrestler naked or with a fig leaf only

Ok people, lets use logic here - it's not a consequence of wrestling. It's just tahat kind of people have bigger chance of being good in wresling.

My father is 5'9'' 250 lbs, does not train, was a highschool wrestler in Yugoslavia, Croatian champion and Yugoslavian Vice-champion. Only drug he ever took was alcohol and ciggaraettes.
Has thick joints, shoulders wide as fuck, huge head and chin. It's not from wrestling, but he is phisically extreamly strong so he had bigger chance for succes in wrestling then others. Also hairy as a monkey.

Very interestin thing he sait to me about his training, and that was in late 70's and early 80's was about weight training. They were bearly allowed to weight train but after weight training they had to "run it down". Fo every ton lifted they had to run 1 kilometre afterwards.

Arnie's ex wife had a wrestling background?

DD6ww9F.jpg

Is just higher growth hormone. Think about it what exercise produces the highest amount of hgh? Squats do. These wrestlers are basically picking up other dudes with their legs for most of their life. Has nothing to do with testosterone or any of that other crap. Is just more hgh

<BC1>

Arsenio Hall was known for having long ass pointer or index fingers and he had a narrow jaw
Arsenio1.jpg

arsenio.jpg

Thats exactly what the study says - if his Ring finger (the one next to Pinky) was longer than his pointer -he would have had more exposure to Test inUtero. We cant see his Ring finger here tho

Back